Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The big orange elephant in the room 14:42 - Jan 21 with 2363 viewsGlasgowBlue

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

The big orange elephant in the room on 14:45 - Jan 21 with 2016 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump not being there was great. We didn't have to look at him, the ugly mugs of him and his children won't be recorded in the visual record of the day, and it makes him looks like a childish loser for not turning up.

I am officially tired of all this winning now.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

The big orange elephant in the room on 15:13 - Jan 21 with 1932 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The big orange elephant in the room on 14:45 - Jan 21 by SpruceMoose

Trump not being there was great. We didn't have to look at him, the ugly mugs of him and his children won't be recorded in the visual record of the day, and it makes him looks like a childish loser for not turning up.

I am officially tired of all this winning now.

Imagine the fuss if Trump had been filmed hugging all those people like Biden did, even with a mask on.....just saying!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

The big orange elephant in the room on 15:17 - Jan 21 with 1910 viewsSpruceMoose

The big orange elephant in the room on 15:13 - Jan 21 by BanksterDebtSlave

Imagine the fuss if Trump had been filmed hugging all those people like Biden did, even with a mask on.....just saying!

Sometimes BDS, your posts are exhaustingly juvenile. And I say that as a childish bellend myself.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

The big orange elephant in the room on 15:20 - Jan 21 with 1903 viewsBlueBadger

The big orange elephant in the room on 15:13 - Jan 21 by BanksterDebtSlave

Never mind that, tell us about Keir Starmer's haircut.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The big orange elephant in the room on 15:30 - Jan 21 with 1872 viewsBlueBadger

The big orange elephant in the room on 15:17 - Jan 21 by SpruceMoose

Sometimes BDS, your posts are exhaustingly juvenile. And I say that as a childish bellend myself.

Poo bum willy

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

The big orange elephant in the room on 15:32 - Jan 21 with 1855 viewsSpruceMoose

The big orange elephant in the room on 15:30 - Jan 21 by BlueBadger

Poo bum willy

We've all suffered that condition once or twice I imagine.

The big orange elephant in the room on 15:33 - Jan 21 with 1850 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

It was merely an observation based on fact...just because it's your side doesn't make it alright. It is the kind of unbalanced awareness that will perpetuate the problem.

The big orange elephant in the room on 15:35 - Jan 21 with 1844 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

....oh and while we are at it the return of the celebs...Springsteen, Hanks et al, made me feel a little icky too.

Login to get fewer ads

The big orange elephant in the room on 15:37 - Jan 21 with 1832 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The big orange elephant in the room on 15:20 - Jan 21 by BlueBadger

Never mind that, tell us about Keir Starmer's haircut.

That's twice you have pulled this hilarious one liner....I have no idea what you are on about.

The big orange elephant in the room on 15:38 - Jan 21 with 1823 viewsBlueBadger

The big orange elephant in the room on 15:37 - Jan 21 by BanksterDebtSlave

That's twice you have pulled this hilarious one liner....I have no idea what you are on about.

TWTD never forgets Banksy.

Loving Starmer's..... by BanksterDebtSlave 5 Jan 2021 19:01
.....retro NF look!

Vacuous turd.....the public gets what the public wants!

The big orange elephant in the room on 15:39 - Jan 21 with 1819 viewsSpruceMoose

The big orange elephant in the room on 15:33 - Jan 21 by BanksterDebtSlave

It was merely an observation based on fact...just because it's your side doesn't make it alright. It is the kind of unbalanced awareness that will perpetuate the problem.

You confuse me for an American citizen with voting rights.

The big orange elephant in the room on 15:42 - Jan 21 with 1804 viewsBlueBadger

The big orange elephant in the room on 15:35 - Jan 21 by BanksterDebtSlave

....oh and while we are at it the return of the celebs...Springsteen, Hanks et al, made me feel a little icky too.

If only there had been something in Springsteen's lyrics or proffered views in his books or interviews over the past nearly 50 years that could have offered some kind of hint that he might have been not particularly well-disposed towards Donald Trump and his Walmart own-brand nazis.

The big orange elephant in the room on 15:44 - Jan 21 with 1794 viewsGlasgowBlue

The big orange elephant in the room on 15:38 - Jan 21 by BlueBadger

.....retro NF look!

I see Banksy has completely filled the vacancy left by the long departed facey.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

The big orange elephant in the room on 15:44 - Jan 21 with 1785 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The big orange elephant in the room on 15:38 - Jan 21 by BlueBadger

.....retro NF look!

That was flags not haircuts.

The big orange elephant in the room on 15:46 - Jan 21 with 1770 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The big orange elephant in the room on 15:39 - Jan 21 by SpruceMoose

You confuse me for an American citizen with voting rights.

You know as well as I that if it had been Trump then you and the media would have been all over it.

The big orange elephant in the room on 15:58 - Jan 21 with 1739 viewsBlueBadger

The big orange elephant in the room on 15:44 - Jan 21 by BanksterDebtSlave

That was flags not haircuts.

I suppose it could have been worse, it could have been a purple tie.

The big orange elephant in the room on 15:59 - Jan 21 with 1741 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The big orange elephant in the room on 15:44 - Jan 21 by GlasgowBlue

I see Banksy has completely filled the vacancy left by the long departed facey.

Yawn...insert your own puppy gif!

The big orange elephant in the room on 16:01 - Jan 21 with 1731 viewsSwansea_Blue

Yesterday started to restore my faith in humanity. I wasn't aware I'd feel such relief at seeing grown ups do positive things for a change. A rare wave of optimism over the last 4 years or so. I hadn't realised what a weight populism was putting on us and our moods, with it's constant gaslighting, scapegoating, dead catting and general sh*thousery. It was so nice to see people being happy and positive again.

Now we need to get our nationalistic populist clowns out and put in anyone competent and mature. I'd even be relieved if a traditional one nation Tory got in and purged the useless loons from their party (although not my first choice).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The big orange elephant in the room on 16:02 - Jan 21 with 1727 viewsEireannach_gorm

The big orange elephant in the room on 15:46 - Jan 21 by BanksterDebtSlave

You know as well as I that if it had been Trump then you and the media would have been all over it.

Highlights of your hero.

The big orange elephant in the room on 16:28 - Jan 21 with 1678 viewsSpruceMoose

The big orange elephant in the room on 15:46 - Jan 21 by BanksterDebtSlave

bUt BOth SiDEs!

Sixth form.

The big orange elephant in the room on 16:51 - Jan 21 with 1621 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The big orange elephant in the room on 16:02 - Jan 21 by Eireannach_gorm

Highlights of your hero.

You think I like the narcissistic sociopath?

The big orange elephant in the room on 16:55 - Jan 21 with 1606 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The big orange elephant in the room on 16:28 - Jan 21 by SpruceMoose

bUt BOth SiDEs!

Sixth form.

I get that even handed criticism is something many on here struggle with! Some may be more deserving of criticism than others but equal criticism for doing the same thing shouldn't be too much to ask.

The big orange elephant in the room on 17:04 - Jan 21 with 1583 viewsDubtractor

The big orange elephant in the room on 16:02 - Jan 21 by Eireannach_gorm

Highlights of your hero.

I think you've got Bankster VERY much mixed up with someone else if you think he digs right wing politicians.

Very mixed up indeed.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

The big orange elephant in the room on 17:12 - Jan 21 with 1568 viewssolemio

The big orange elephant in the room on 15:30 - Jan 21 by BlueBadger

Poo bum willy

This is almost word for word a quote from a 1950s song by Flanders and Swann
The big orange elephant in the room on 17:16 - Jan 21 with 1561 viewsSpruceMoose

The big orange elephant in the room on 16:55 - Jan 21 by BanksterDebtSlave

I get that even handed criticism is something many on here struggle with! Some may be more deserving of criticism than others but equal criticism for doing the same thing shouldn't be too much to ask.

Ah. Big brain reasoning here.

Invent something that hasn't happened and therefore people didn't get upset about, and apply it to a real world happening taken waaay out of context to victoriously display that you and you alone are the all seeing non-hypocrite.

Good one!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024