Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
There's something about Janoi 15:41 - Jan 21 with 449 viewswkj

Donacien has not set the world on fire at ITFC, and has never really had much of a look in with Lambert, with Chambers being preferred on the wide role (which if far from Chamber's best position). At 27 years old you would expect him to not be happy as a bit part player at a club, and mentally he must be at the brink of despair.

However, with other teams looking at him, there must be something to him with the right manager? For all of Lambert's flaws, his handling of the flanks is one of the most concerning ones. Key evidence of this is Josh Emmanuel. While he really raised a lot of question marks at the championship level, he often added something up top even when looking shakey at the back. He's proving his ability at Hull City who has so far appeared 21 times, with 2 assists - a player we often were unsure of.

Coming round full circle, I wouldn't be surprised if Donacien comes good at another club when he moves on, as like JE, I bet his game is massively inhibited by having to over compensate for shocking blunders deep in our own half.

Don't get me wrong, Donacien isn't a world beater, never will he be, and certainly would not make it in a promotion chasing championship side - but I think our managers have made him look worse to us with they crap tactics than he actually is. Even if he is not a first teamer, he is way better than being exiled from the subs bench.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

There's something about Janoi on 16:14 - Jan 21 with 368 viewsKeno

Under the right manager with the ability to coach the best out a player and play that player in the right position in the formation I'm sure he will be an asset.

Unfortunately at Town the manager isnt able to do any of those basic things

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024