Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else had a payment to their bank account from HMCOURTS-SERVICE.G? 17:10 - Jan 21 with 8633 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Or know what it is? Googling just seems to throw up stuff about speeding fines, which I haven't had. I did pay an £80 congestion charge fine a few months ago, which is way less than what I've been sent, so I'm stumped.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Anyone else had a payment to their bank account from HMCOURTS-SERVICE.G? on 17:12 - Jan 21 with 7708 viewswkj

Chinny reckon - we all know you're a boy racer.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Anyone else had a payment to their bank account from HMCOURTS-SERVICE.G? on 17:13 - Jan 21 with 7716 viewsBlueBadger

It's a Very Expensive Bangers and Mash rebate from the taxman.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Anyone else had a payment to their bank account from HMCOURTS-SERVICE.G? on 17:21 - Jan 21 with 7664 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Anyone else had a payment to their bank account from HMCOURTS-SERVICE.G? on 17:13 - Jan 21 by BlueBadger

Lovely, I can use it to buy more bangers and mash!

Anyone else had a payment to their bank account from HMCOURTS-SERVICE.G? on 17:26 - Jan 21 with 7645 viewsfactual_blue

Anyone else had a payment to their bank account from HMCOURTS-SERVICE.G? on 17:13 - Jan 21 by BlueBadger

Or Dollers has let slip that he runs all these frauds allegedly based in Nigeria.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Anyone else had a payment to their bank account from HMCOURTS-SERVICE.G? on 17:28 - Jan 21 with 7639 viewsGeoffSentence

Is the new UK Poetry Subsidy?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Anyone else had a payment to their bank account from HMCOURTS-SERVICE.G? on 17:41 - Jan 21 with 7590 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Anyone else had a payment to their bank account from HMCOURTS-SERVICE.G? on 17:28 - Jan 21 by GeoffSentence

Is the new UK Poetry Subsidy?

That would be lovely!

Anyone else had a payment to their bank account from HMCOURTS-SERVICE.G? on 17:51 - Jan 21 with 7563 viewsEJP

According to MumsNet, it’s a refund because although you paid the fine, you didn’t send in your license...
Anyone else had a payment to their bank account from HMCOURTS-SERVICE.G? on 17:56 - Jan 21 with 7525 viewsJ2BLUE

Anyone else had a payment to their bank account from HMCOURTS-SERVICE.G? on 17:51 - Jan 21 by EJP

According to MumsNet, it’s a refund because although you paid the fine, you didn’t send in your license...

There are so many entertaining ways to end the sentence 'According to MumsNet...'

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone else had a payment to their bank account from HMCOURTS-SERVICE.G? on 17:56 - Jan 21 with 7524 viewsKeno

Anyone else had a payment to their bank account from HMCOURTS-SERVICE.G? on 17:41 - Jan 21 by The_Flashing_Smile

That would be lovely!

come on Dolls where's the romantic in you

A new UK Poetry Subsidy
would fill my heart with melody
I'd sing a joyous rhapsody
just like I'd drunk a half shandy

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Anyone else had a payment to their bank account from HMCOURTS-SERVICE.G? on 18:04 - Jan 21 with 7491 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Anyone else had a payment to their bank account from HMCOURTS-SERVICE.G? on 17:51 - Jan 21 by EJP

Yeah I saw that. This isn't the case here.

Anyone else had a payment to their bank account from HMCOURTS-SERVICE.G? on 18:12 - Jan 21 with 7456 viewsEJP

Anyone else had a payment to their bank account from HMCOURTS-SERVICE.G? on 17:56 - Jan 21 by J2BLUE

There are so many entertaining ways to end the sentence 'According to MumsNet...'

It’s my go to for information.
Anyone else had a payment to their bank account from HMCOURTS-SERVICE.G? on 18:17 - Jan 21 with 7429 viewsclive_baker

Nice of them to reward someone for not sending in their license.

Is it your first gigolo payment?

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Anyone else had a payment to their bank account from HMCOURTS-SERVICE.G? on 18:27 - Jan 21 with 7407 viewsLuciBlue

Overpayment of child support ?
Victim of crime payment ?
Tribunal ruling ?

Poll: If you had to take one option..

Anyone else had a payment to their bank account from HMCOURTS-SERVICE.G? on 18:30 - Jan 21 with 7390 viewsBloomBlue

It's related to divorce courts, have you been divorced and they didn't tell you?
Anyone else had a payment to their bank account from HMCOURTS-SERVICE.G? on 18:30 - Jan 21 with 7390 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Anyone else had a payment to their bank account from HMCOURTS-SERVICE.G? on 17:56 - Jan 21 by Keno

A new UK Poetry Subsidy

Romance? Tennyson's your boy surely?

At last a payment for my verse
To break the amateur curse
And put some silver in my purse.
Tho' some may think the rhymes get worse,
They worked for Ms Shalott.
Cash I have for bangers pricey
And curries too, nice and spicy.
So careless of the rhymes dicey
I'll say, "That is your lot."

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Anyone else had a payment to their bank account from HMCOURTS-SERVICE.G? on 18:38 - Jan 21 with 7348 viewsJ2BLUE

Anyone else had a payment to their bank account from HMCOURTS-SERVICE.G? on 17:56 - Jan 21 by Keno

A new UK Poetry Subsidy

A grant from the ruling party
Given to the sporty or the arty
Spent in line with the rules on Mumsnet
Not on bangers, mash or Pret
Dolly must take the tube
To go into town for some lube
To bed he went early, then up with the larks
So he can take Miss Dolly up the Center Parcs

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Anyone else had a payment to their bank account from HMCOURTS-SERVICE.G? on 18:40 - Jan 21 with 7338 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Anyone else had a payment to their bank account from HMCOURTS-SERVICE.G? on 18:27 - Jan 21 by LuciBlue

Overpayment of child support ?
Victim of crime payment ?
Tribunal ruling ?

Nope.

Anyone else had a payment to their bank account from HMCOURTS-SERVICE.G? on 18:41 - Jan 21 with 7331 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Anyone else had a payment to their bank account from HMCOURTS-SERVICE.G? on 18:30 - Jan 21 by BloomBlue

It's related to divorce courts, have you been divorced and they didn't tell you?

I've never been married.

Anyone else had a payment to their bank account from HMCOURTS-SERVICE.G? on 19:36 - Jan 21 with 7256 viewsjeera

Anyone else had a payment to their bank account from HMCOURTS-SERVICE.G? on 18:04 - Jan 21 by The_Flashing_Smile

Yeah I saw that. This isn't the case here.

Unless a fine you weren't aware of went to your old address and you're now due a summons instead?

I'm not actually suggesting that's happened, but just looked at the thread you and EJP are referring to and that sort of fits.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Anyone else had a payment to their bank account from HMCOURTS-SERVICE.G? on 19:41 - Jan 21 with 7236 viewsNthQldITFC

Is it government compensation in lieu of a refund for your knob tossing entrance fee?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Anyone else had a payment to their bank account from HMCOURTS-SERVICE.G? on 19:41 - Jan 21 with 7233 viewsjeera

Anyone else had a payment to their bank account from HMCOURTS-SERVICE.G? on 18:41 - Jan 21 by The_Flashing_Smile

I've never been married.

As far as you know.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Anyone else had a payment to their bank account from HMCOURTS-SERVICE.G? on 20:25 - Jan 21 with 7163 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Anyone else had a payment to their bank account from HMCOURTS-SERVICE.G? on 19:36 - Jan 21 by jeera

Unless a fine you weren't aware of went to your old address and you're now due a summons instead?

I'm not actually suggesting that's happened, but just looked at the thread you and EJP are referring to and that sort of fits.

No, the money I've received is way more than they're saying there, and I haven't done anything else that's due a fine (and my old housemate keeps me informed of any post for me).

Anyone else had a payment to their bank account from HMCOURTS-SERVICE.G? on 10:34 - Oct 1 with 5913 viewsitfcjoe

EDIT: Didn't realise this was old post
[Post edited 1 Oct 2021 10:35]

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Anyone else had a payment to their bank account from HMCOURTS-SERVICE.G? on 11:21 - Oct 1 with 5797 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Anyone else had a payment to their bank account from HMCOURTS-SERVICE.G? on 10:34 - Oct 1 by itfcjoe

EDIT: Didn't realise this was old post
[Post edited 1 Oct 2021 10:35]

How did you find this from 8 months ago?! I'm always baffled how people revive really old posts.

Anyone else had a payment to their bank account from HMCOURTS-SERVICE.G? on 11:28 - Oct 1 with 5770 viewsGeoffSentence

Anyone else had a payment to their bank account from HMCOURTS-SERVICE.G? on 11:21 - Oct 1 by The_Flashing_Smile

How did you find this from 8 months ago?! I'm always baffled how people revive really old posts.

Sticking with the mumsnet theme from earlier, did you ever get to the bottom of it?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024