Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any iPhone experts on here. could do with some help 22:01 - Jan 21 with 1000 viewsitfcpaul

Daughter recieved her new XR yesterday but is showing NO SERVICE even if it's connected to WiFi?

changed and reset the new SIM card that came with it

but still no change? any ideas?

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Any iPhone experts on here. could do with some help on 22:02 - Jan 21 with 994 viewscatch74

Happened to me - put her old SIM card in.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Any iPhone experts on here. could do with some help on 22:04 - Jan 21 with 976 viewsitfcpaul

Any iPhone experts on here. could do with some help on 22:02 - Jan 21 by catch74

Happened to me - put her old SIM card in.

it didn't work with old SIM card in which is why O2 suggested putting new one in?

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Any iPhone experts on here. could do with some help on 22:08 - Jan 21 with 957 viewsclive_baker

I’m by no means an expert, but I had the same. O2 couldn’t work it out either, it just didn’t like it for some reason. They stuck a new sim in and it worked.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Any iPhone experts on here. could do with some help on 22:10 - Jan 21 with 948 viewsitfcpaul

Any iPhone experts on here. could do with some help on 22:08 - Jan 21 by clive_baker

I’m by no means an expert, but I had the same. O2 couldn’t work it out either, it just didn’t like it for some reason. They stuck a new sim in and it worked.

We have the same problem with the old and new SIM card?

Any iPhone experts on here. could do with some help on 22:11 - Jan 21 with 941 viewsclive_baker

Any iPhone experts on here. could do with some help on 22:10 - Jan 21 by itfcpaul

We have the same problem with the old and new SIM card?

Ahh, not the same as me. My sim just didn’t work in new phone, but they replaced for me.

Perhaps it’s a handset issue then? I’m no expert

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Any iPhone experts on here. could do with some help on 22:14 - Jan 21 with 932 viewsitfcpaul

Any iPhone experts on here. could do with some help on 22:11 - Jan 21 by clive_baker

Ahh, not the same as me. My sim just didn’t work in new phone, but they replaced for me.

Perhaps it’s a handset issue then? I’m no expert

Cheers. not what you want when it came out of the box today!!

Any iPhone experts on here. could do with some help on 22:14 - Jan 21 with 931 viewsGlasgowBlue

Have you activated the new sim on o2’s app?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Any iPhone experts on here. could do with some help on 00:07 - Jan 22 with 862 viewsfactual_blue

Isn't the answer with i-phones 'you need to buy a new charger cable'?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

Any iPhone experts on here. could do with some help on 01:41 - Jan 22 with 828 viewsRyorry

Another 'non expert' - but aren't apple notorious for battery issues? Also as Facters says, possibly a cable problem, try a different one if you have?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Any iPhone experts on here. could do with some help on 08:55 - Jan 22 with 678 viewsKeno

Have you registered the new sim against the phone?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Any iPhone experts on here. could do with some help on 09:07 - Jan 22 with 666 viewsGlasgowBlue

Any iPhone experts on here. could do with some help on 01:41 - Jan 22 by Ryorry

Another 'non expert' - but aren't apple notorious for battery issues? Also as Facters says, possibly a cable problem, try a different one if you have?

I’ve had every generation of iPhone since they came out in 2007 and have never had a battery issue.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Any iPhone experts on here. could do with some help on 09:10 - Jan 22 with 661 viewshype313

Bin it, and get an android.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Any iPhone experts on here. could do with some help on 09:27 - Jan 22 with 636 viewslongtimefan

Any iPhone experts on here. could do with some help on 09:07 - Jan 22 by GlasgowBlue

I’ve had every generation of iPhone since they came out in 2007 and have never had a battery issue.

I’ve only had 4 (always at least 2 generations behind current latest) but I’ve similarly never experienced any battery issues
Any iPhone experts on here. could do with some help on 09:59 - Jan 22 with 609 viewsmarchy

Might sound a daft question, but is the SIM tray sitting entirely flush with the phone? I ask because I had this after I'd replaced the screen on mine, and there was a *tiny* bit of grit stopping the tray going 100% back in, so it wasn't making the connection.
Any iPhone experts on here. could do with some help on 11:43 - Jan 22 with 571 viewsRyorry

Any iPhone experts on here. could do with some help on 09:07 - Jan 22 by GlasgowBlue

Happy for you, but I've only ever had 2 apple devices (1 iPhone & 1 laptop) & had battery problems with both of them.

Laptop battery was dead on arrival & had to be replaced by them. Early generation iPhone (4?) battery on full charge only lasted 4 hours before it was empty.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Any iPhone experts on here. could do with some help on 14:47 - Jan 22 with 525 viewsDeano69

Try going to Settings, Mobile Data, Network Selection and manually choose your network (rather than automatic) see if that works/helps

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024