Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Taylor - changes will give up impetus 22:23 - Jan 21 with 507 viewsPinewoodblue

Nope you can give a crap tradesman the best tools available and he will still produce a crap job.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Taylor - changes will give up impetus on 22:28 - Jan 21 with 489 viewsSwansea_Blue

It might do, but I’m not holding my breath. Lambert seems to want to get his way out of a slump with new players rather than working with and improving what he has. That’s how it feels to me. He did it last year with forwards. This year it’s midfielders.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Taylor - changes will give up impetus on 22:34 - Jan 21 with 463 viewshoppy

Nice typo in the title I assume... 'give up...' or did you mean 'give us...' ???

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Taylor - changes will give up impetus on 22:39 - Jan 21 with 452 viewsMrTown

I’m sure that’s the aim, and new signings can do that, and these players are the type of player we may need to add a ‘spark’, which has been missing mainly due to Bishop / Edwards injuries.

The correct is time will tell.

But I would say to Mr Taylor is you better hope it gives us impetus, because there is no more excuses to turn to if you can’t find a tune out of this very very good League 1 squad.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Taylor - changes will give up impetus on 23:09 - Jan 21 with 433 viewsFixed_It

In that no changes would maintain impotence, we have to hope that he is correct.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Taylor - changes will give up impetus on 07:04 - Jan 22 with 327 viewsBlueBadger

Taylor - changes will give up impetus on 23:09 - Jan 21 by Fixed_It

In that no changes would maintain impotence, we have to hope that he is correct.

There will probably be a short-term uptick in results but not performances before we slump back down again once the new lads have a few weeks of Lambert 'coaching' them under his belt.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024