Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh, I MUST rush to the link to click on it in this email... 11:32 - Jan 22 with 743 viewshoppy

Just received through my website contact form...

"Good day, I'm speaking to oneself in the direction of question if by yourself're seeking for a much better url indexer. We only include remaining the beta attempt step (GSA discussion board) and the comments is very good. As on your own realize the outdated references within just the business are significantly less prosperous given that many Google upgrades. This is not our scenario. Our company is the least difficult for Google however on top of that index Bing and Yandex. Our formulation are all countless, submissions AND amount of URLs, which creates them the easiest spouse for Search engine optimization companies. We for this reason supply oneself 24 several hours of tests each time your self need towards verify that we are the ideal."

Where do I sign up?!

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Oh, I MUST rush to the link to click on it in this email... on 13:13 - Jan 22 with 667 viewsGuthrum

Obviously used Garble Translate.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Oh, I MUST rush to the link to click on it in this email... on 13:34 - Jan 22 with 641 viewshoppy

Oh, I MUST rush to the link to click on it in this email... on 13:13 - Jan 22 by Guthrum

Obviously used Garble Translate.

I'm glad it wasn't just me that was struggling to read it!

Oh, I MUST rush to the link to click on it in this email... on 15:16 - Jan 22 with 605 viewsjeera

Oh, I MUST rush to the link to click on it in this email... on 13:34 - Jan 22 by hoppy

How rude.

It's clearly himself offering yourself the services of whatever it is theirselves do.

You could just politely say ourselves are not interested in yourselfs services but wish oneself and themselves success.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Oh, I MUST rush to the link to click on it in this email... on 15:17 - Jan 22 with 603 viewsKeno

Oh, I MUST rush to the link to click on it in this email... on 13:34 - Jan 22 by hoppy

reads well enough to me

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Oh, I MUST rush to the link to click on it in this email... on 16:51 - Jan 22 with 536 viewsRocky

Oh, I MUST rush to the link to click on it in this email... on 15:17 - Jan 22 by Keno

reads well enough to me

Too me well as
Oh, I MUST rush to the link to click on it in this email... on 16:53 - Jan 22 with 527 viewsJ2BLUE

I tried my best mate ffs, we haven't all got a PHD in speeling and grammah.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Oh, I MUST rush to the link to click on it in this email... on 17:36 - Jan 22 with 509 viewsVic

Just wondering how you got on when you called them back to sign up?

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Oh, I MUST rush to the link to click on it in this email... on 18:10 - Jan 22 with 478 viewschrismakin

Oh, I MUST rush to the link to click on it in this email... on 16:53 - Jan 22 by J2BLUE

I tried my best mate ffs, we haven't all got a PHD in speeling and grammah.

It's good to see you've made progress though

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Login to get fewer ads

Oh, I MUST rush to the link to click on it in this email... on 19:01 - Jan 22 with 422 viewshoppy

Oh, I MUST rush to the link to click on it in this email... on 17:36 - Jan 22 by Vic

Just wondering how you got on when you called them back to sign up?

I'm still on hold.

Oh, I MUST rush to the link to click on it in this email... on 21:38 - Jan 22 with 364 viewsronnyd

I thought that Stanley Unwin passed away in 2002.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024