Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brexit Party MEP has no fish 10:24 - Jan 23 with 1121 viewstractordownsouth

Former Brexit Party MEP June Mummery has been moaning that since the start of the year, her business has gone down the toilet. I have sympathy for 99% of fisherman that voted leave in hope of getting a better quota, but I find it hard to feel sorry for an actual MEP that railed agaist the EU, claimed that Brexit would be great for fishing and jumped on the gravy train for that reason. She should own her own mess.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Brexit Party MEP has no fish on 10:28 - Jan 23 with 1094 viewsBlueBadger

'I didnt think that when I told people to vote in favour of leopards biting off faces that I'd get my face bitten off as well'

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Brexit Party MEP has no fish on 10:34 - Jan 23 with 1065 viewstractordownsouth

Brexit Party MEP has no fish on 10:28 - Jan 23 by BlueBadger

'I didnt think that when I told people to vote in favour of leopards biting off faces that I'd get my face bitten off as well'

Like a good Faragista, I'm sure she's preaching personal responsibility for others while blaming everyone else for her own decision to back the wrong horse.

I wouldn't know though, she's blocked me on Twitter. No idea why, I never use abusive language on there so she must be a bit of a woke snowflake!

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Brexit Party MEP has no fish on 10:35 - Jan 23 with 1055 viewsrgp1

I guess fishing was the ' sacrificial lamb' in the deal. However what I do find odd is that unionists would never except an Irish sea border which is exactly what we have. I thought that was a no go for any UK Government.
Brexit Party MEP has no fish on 10:38 - Jan 23 with 1044 viewsBlueBadger

Brexit Party MEP has no fish on 10:35 - Jan 23 by rgp1

I guess fishing was the ' sacrificial lamb' in the deal. However what I do find odd is that unionists would never except an Irish sea border which is exactly what we have. I thought that was a no go for any UK Government.

It was a no-go whilst they needed the DUP to prop up a minority government.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Brexit Party MEP has no fish on 10:45 - Jan 23 with 1024 viewsfactual_blue

If her fish stall doesn't disappear from Bury St Edmunds market, then she's still telling porkies, isn't she?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Brexit Party MEP has no fish on 10:51 - Jan 23 with 1007 viewsBlueBadger

Brexit Party MEP has no fish on 10:34 - Jan 23 by tractordownsouth

Like a good Faragista, I'm sure she's preaching personal responsibility for others while blaming everyone else for her own decision to back the wrong horse.

I wouldn't know though, she's blocked me on Twitter. No idea why, I never use abusive language on there so she must be a bit of a woke snowflake!

For the Decent Right, personal responsibility is something that should be applied only to people who are not wealthy, heterosexual white people who are preferably also men.

Brexit Party MEP has no fish on 11:36 - Jan 23 with 949 viewsrgp1

Brexit Party MEP has no fish on 10:38 - Jan 23 by BlueBadger

It was a no-go whilst they needed the DUP to prop up a minority government.

Oh yeah I forgot about that. I guess it was convenient for the Tories then. But one up the sleeve for the unionists.
Brexit Party MEP has no fish on 11:38 - Jan 23 with 942 viewsRadioOrwell

She was one of the twonks who stood with their backs turned while the EU anthem was being played in the EU Parliament.
Login to get fewer ads

Brexit Party MEP has no fish on 11:40 - Jan 23 with 925 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

She will always have her kippers!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Brexit Party MEP has no fish on 11:55 - Jan 23 with 885 viewsMeadowlark

She is one of the selfish and stupid ones. We have a lot of them here in Lowestoft.
Brexit Party MEP has no fish on 12:03 - Jan 23 with 861 viewsBlueBadger

Brexit Party MEP has no fish on 11:55 - Jan 23 by Meadowlark

She is one of the selfish and stupid ones. We have a lot of them here in Lowestoft.

Remember, not all Brexiteers were selfish and stupid. A lot of them are racist, selfish and stupid.

Brexit Party MEP has no fish on 12:37 - Jan 23 with 801 viewsMeadowlark

Brexit Party MEP has no fish on 12:03 - Jan 23 by BlueBadger

Remember, not all Brexiteers were selfish and stupid. A lot of them are racist, selfish and stupid.

Regrettably we have a lot of them here too.....
Brexit Party MEP has no fish on 13:28 - Jan 23 with 693 viewsPlums

😂😂😂 she paid Nigel Farage £100 to put her out of business!
#rinsed
[Post edited 23 Jan 2021 13:46]

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024