Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
4 games in 11 days.... 9 points minimum 10:31 - Jan 23 with 595 viewsunstableblue

Two new ‘flair’ players, key players returning, rustiness gone

No more talk Taylor/Lambert

Beat one of the bigger teams - at last - and win against the lower funded teams... or leave and give someone else a chance

9 points minimum

Just no way that’s going to happen given the technical/ tactical evidence we’ve seen in recent times
[Post edited 23 Jan 2021 10:31]

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

4 games in 11 days.... 9 points minimum on 10:37 - Jan 23 with 558 viewsBlueBadger

We'll probably get a fluke win in at least one due some kind of individual work from one of the new lads. But then, there'll be no more because he'll have been coaching the Lambert Walk into them.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

4 games in 11 days.... 9 points minimum on 10:42 - Jan 23 with 544 viewsunstableblue

4 games in 11 days.... 9 points minimum on 10:37 - Jan 23 by BlueBadger

We'll probably get a fluke win in at least one due some kind of individual work from one of the new lads. But then, there'll be no more because he'll have been coaching the Lambert Walk into them.

I feel Downes may drive us to 3 points, despite of system/set-up

The guys that good and if he is truly fit, he’s going to want to shine

The Posh are really going to test out back four today, and it will uncharacteristic if they keep their shape and keep us out. To be fair to Taylor he did agree the Burton game was grim, but the opposition did sit deep and did negate us - very different today. We’ll have more space going forward. Will be interesting.

4 games in 11 days.... 9 points minimum on 10:48 - Jan 23 with 520 viewsBlueBadger

4 games in 11 days.... 9 points minimum on 10:42 - Jan 23 by unstableblue

I feel Downes may drive us to 3 points, despite of system/set-up

The guys that good and if he is truly fit, he’s going to want to shine

The Posh are really going to test out back four today, and it will uncharacteristic if they keep their shape and keep us out. To be fair to Taylor he did agree the Burton game was grim, but the opposition did sit deep and did negate us - very different today. We’ll have more space going forward. Will be interesting.

We're due to see a piece of Classic Toto-ing leading to a soft goal today, I fear. He got away with it against Burton, he won't today.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

4 games in 11 days.... 9 points minimum on 12:29 - Jan 23 with 432 viewsunstableblue

4 games in 11 days.... 9 points minimum on 10:48 - Jan 23 by BlueBadger

We're due to see a piece of Classic Toto-ing leading to a soft goal today, I fear. He got away with it against Burton, he won't today.

Yup, he’s due a wild penalty box challenge

To be fair to him, he was good last week, apart from that mad moment- albeit it only takes one!

It’s a coaching issue, he should be being improved week in week out, as he has natural attributes. But you can see he rushes out too often to engage the space but exposes the defensive line.

4 games in 11 days.... 9 points minimum on 12:30 - Jan 23 with 427 viewsTieDyedIn95

We'll get 4 and told that is good.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

4 games in 11 days.... 9 points minimum on 13:29 - Jan 23 with 354 viewsBlueBadger

4 games in 11 days.... 9 points minimum on 12:29 - Jan 23 by unstableblue

Yup, he’s due a wild penalty box challenge

To be fair to him, he was good last week, apart from that mad moment- albeit it only takes one!

It’s a coaching issue, he should be being improved week in week out, as he has natural attributes. But you can see he rushes out too often to engage the space but exposes the defensive line.

He's what? 28 now? A competent coach would struggle getting that out of his game now, let alone our coaching staff.

4 games in 11 days.... 9 points minimum on 13:45 - Jan 23 with 311 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Recent times??!

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

4 games in 11 days.... 9 points minimum on 13:47 - Jan 23 with 301 viewstextbackup

zero points from the next 2, with an agg score of 4/5-0...

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024