Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rumour on twitter that Harrop is out with Covid 13:56 - Jan 23 with 2249 viewsIllinoisblue

What a club

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Rumour on twitter that Harrop is out with Covid on 13:57 - Jan 23 with 2242 viewsJ2BLUE

Probably best to wait for that one to be confirmed before making a big deal of it. Seems exactly the type of rumour some of our twitter bellends would make up.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Rumour on twitter that Harrop is out with Covid on 13:58 - Jan 23 with 2209 viewsHerbivore

If true that would be peak Banter Era.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Rumour on twitter that Harrop is out with Covid on 14:02 - Jan 23 with 2116 viewsWestover

He's not on the bench 👎
Rumour on twitter that Harrop is out with Covid on 14:02 - Jan 23 with 2116 viewsIllinoisblue

Rumour on twitter that Harrop is out with Covid on 13:57 - Jan 23 by J2BLUE

Probably best to wait for that one to be confirmed before making a big deal of it. Seems exactly the type of rumour some of our twitter bellends would make up.

Well he’s not in the squad at all

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Rumour on twitter that Harrop is out with Covid on 14:05 - Jan 23 with 2017 viewsCoco

Confirmed. What. A. Club.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Rumour on twitter that Harrop is out with Covid on 14:05 - Jan 23 with 1998 viewsMonkeyAlan

Rumour on twitter that Harrop is out with Covid on 14:02 - Jan 23 by Illinoisblue

Well he’s not in the squad at all

10 days isolation. He tested positive yesterday.
Rumour on twitter that Harrop is out with Covid on 14:06 - Jan 23 with 1980 viewsFarmerpiles

When asked to confirm if true Paul Lambert , speaking to the Daily Record in Scotland, said "I've absolutely no idea, no ones told me. I really dont know. As for Neil Lennon, leave him alone. Hes position as manager is constantly being talked about. It's not right. Let him get on. Far too many old team mates giving a view. By the way...I played for Dortmund.Did you know?"
Rumour on twitter that Harrop is out with Covid on 14:06 - Jan 23 with 1966 viewsJ2BLUE

Rumour on twitter that Harrop is out with Covid on 14:05 - Jan 23 by Coco

FFS.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Rumour on twitter that Harrop is out with Covid on 14:09 - Jan 23 with 1865 viewsnoggin

He'll probably pull his hamstring on day 9 of isolation.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Rumour on twitter that Harrop is out with Covid on 14:09 - Jan 23 with 1863 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Rumour on twitter that Harrop is out with Covid on 14:05 - Jan 23 by Coco

To be fair, how is that the club's fault?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Rumour on twitter that Harrop is out with Covid on 14:11 - Jan 23 with 1794 viewsScottCandage

PL is gonna ban Twitter now.
Rumour on twitter that Harrop is out with Covid on 14:12 - Jan 23 with 1787 viewsPJH

Rumour on twitter that Harrop is out with Covid on 14:09 - Jan 23 by Nthsuffolkblue

That's a good point, apparently there is a lot of that covid about-I saw it on the news.
Rumour on twitter that Harrop is out with Covid on 14:13 - Jan 23 with 1763 viewstextbackup

😂😂😂😂😂
Absolutely fantastic that, what a time

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Rumour on twitter that Harrop is out with Covid on 14:14 - Jan 23 with 1753 viewsgordon

Rumour on twitter that Harrop is out with Covid on 14:09 - Jan 23 by Nthsuffolkblue

It's not so much the club's fault, it's just that it's the sort of thing that always seems to happen to the club.
Rumour on twitter that Harrop is out with Covid on 14:15 - Jan 23 with 1718 viewsKeno

Per se it isnt

but it is just another thing in a long list of things

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Rumour on twitter that Harrop is out with Covid on 14:15 - Jan 23 with 1716 viewsjaykay

would that be part of the medical, a covid test. that is if we do medicals

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Rumour on twitter that Harrop is out with Covid on 14:27 - Jan 23 with 1617 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Rumour on twitter that Harrop is out with Covid on 14:15 - Jan 23 by jaykay

would that be part of the medical, a covid test. that is if we do medicals

Which is presumably how he has tested positive.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Rumour on twitter that Harrop is out with Covid on 14:33 - Jan 23 with 1544 viewsBrianTablet

Rumour on twitter that Harrop is out with Covid on 14:05 - Jan 23 by MonkeyAlan

10 days isolation. He tested positive yesterday.

Surely the safest place to isolate is in the chasm between our defence and the opposition keeper?
[Post edited 23 Jan 2021 14:34]

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Rumour on twitter that Harrop is out with Covid on 14:43 - Jan 23 with 1463 viewsTIB

Let’s hope he didn’t celebrate those two goals Taylor mentioned he’d scored in training yesterday.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Rumour on twitter that Harrop is out with Covid on 15:53 - Jan 23 with 1281 viewsBluearmy71

I don' see how that is the clubs fault tbf, your despondency aimed at them is unjust in this case imo.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024