Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McGuinness, who is not our player, never will be... 14:10 - Jan 23 with 1252 viewsITFC_96

...and is error prone, is benching Woolfenden?
McGuinness, who is not our player, never will be... on 14:17 - Jan 23 with 1219 viewsBlueBadger

Yes, but he kept a clean sheet against the worst side in the division.

And more importantly, didn't implicitly criticise the manager in his last interview.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

McGuinness, who is not our player, never will be... on 14:20 - Jan 23 with 1184 viewsGarv

Was it an error when he scored our winning goal last week?

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

McGuinness, who is not our player, never will be... on 14:22 - Jan 23 with 1162 viewsChrisd

Has Woolfenden deserved to start with his level of performance recently? He might be our player, but McGuiness has looked the better option over recent games.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

McGuinness, who is not our player, never will be... on 14:22 - Jan 23 with 1160 viewsBlueBadger

McGuinness, who is not our player, never will be... on 14:20 - Jan 23 by Garv

And look at the quality f the opposition as well!

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

McGuinness, who is not our player, never will be... on 14:31 - Jan 23 with 1109 viewsCheltenham_Blue

No, Woolfenden talking about ignoring instructions from the touchline is benching Woolfenden.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

McGuinness, who is not our player, never will be... on 14:36 - Jan 23 with 1080 viewsITFC_96

He lost us 3 games earlier in the season though.
McGuinness, who is not our player, never will be... on 14:36 - Jan 23 with 1078 viewsParky

McGuinness, who is not our player, never will be... on 14:22 - Jan 23 by Chrisd

Has Woolfenden deserved to start with his level of performance recently? He might be our player, but McGuiness has looked the better option over recent games.

Whilst I don’t think Woolfenden has set the world alight this season, I definitely don’t think he’s performed any worse than any of our other defenders for that matter.

I actually agree with the OP to be fair, what is the point in having arguably our biggest asset on the bench whilst we develop an arsenal player?
McGuinness, who is not our player, never will be... on 14:37 - Jan 23 with 1079 viewslazyblue

So you would not play the best player in form in that position at the moment, I would rather see our own play but only if they are good enough.
Login to get fewer ads

McGuinness, who is not our player, never will be... on 14:40 - Jan 23 with 1056 viewscatch74

My concern today is Nsiala - Peterborough won’t be pinging balls onto his head all day. Hope he times his tackles in the penalty area like the one against Burton, brilliant crunching tackle, rather than the penalties from similar tackles earlier in the season.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

McGuinness, who is not our player, never will be... on 14:45 - Jan 23 with 1023 viewsHerbivore

McGuinness, who is not our player, never will be... on 14:22 - Jan 23 by Chrisd

He's been marginally better, but I wouldn't say sufficiently to warrant him keeping Woolf out. All of Wolf's appearanxes have been as the senior CB partner alongside McGuiness, which hasn't done him many favours as a 21 year old still learning the ropes.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

McGuinness, who is not our player, never will be... on 14:50 - Jan 23 with 1000 viewsstiff_talking

McGuinness, who is not our player, never will be... on 14:45 - Jan 23 by Herbivore

He's been marginally better, but I wouldn't say sufficiently to warrant him keeping Woolf out. All of Wolf's appearanxes have been as the senior CB partner alongside McGuiness, which hasn't done him many favours as a 21 year old still learning the ropes.

He comes across as a player who wants to play for us and gives his best.
McGuinness, who is not our player, never will be... on 14:54 - Jan 23 with 982 viewshoppy

He’s our player for this season. Are you familiar with the loan system?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

McGuinness, who is not our player, never will be... on 15:21 - Jan 23 with 925 viewsHerbivore

McGuinness, who is not our player, never will be... on 14:50 - Jan 23 by stiff_talking

He comes across as a player who wants to play for us and gives his best.

Good for him. I'd still rather play Woolf.

McGuinness, who is not our player, never will be... on 15:37 - Jan 23 with 860 viewscatch74

McGuinness, who is not our player, never will be... on 14:40 - Jan 23 by catch74

My concern today is Nsiala - Peterborough won’t be pinging balls onto his head all day. Hope he times his tackles in the penalty area like the one against Burton, brilliant crunching tackle, rather than the penalties from similar tackles earlier in the season.

That’s the one, no more please Toto.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

McGuinness, who is not our player, never will be... on 16:28 - Jan 23 with 788 viewsgordon

I don't think Woolfenden would have done that, Lol.
McGuinness, who is not our player, never will be... on 16:33 - Jan 23 with 708 viewsHerbivore

Think his goal this week was an error though, mate.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024