Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chambers abysmal 15:50 - Jan 23 with 2550 viewsMonkeyAlan

Should be ashamed of his performance. Utterly dreadful.
Chambers abysmal on 15:52 - Jan 23 with 2328 viewsfooters

Chambers is a good egg really.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Chambers abysmal on 16:03 - Jan 23 with 2235 viewsjudespiveyg

Chambers abysmal on 15:52 - Jan 23 by footers

He might be a good egg but he's no full-back that's for sure.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Chambers abysmal on 16:08 - Jan 23 with 2194 viewsMonkeyAlan

Chambers abysmal on 15:52 - Jan 23 by footers

Of that l have not doubt my dear.
Chambers abysmal on 16:09 - Jan 23 with 2181 viewsfooters

Chambers abysmal on 16:08 - Jan 23 by MonkeyAlan

Of that l have not doubt my dear.

Lambert you muppet.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Chambers abysmal on 16:10 - Jan 23 with 2160 viewsHerbivore

Chambers abysmal on 16:03 - Jan 23 by judespiveyg

He might be a good egg but he's no full-back that's for sure.

Kind of makes you wonder why the manager has made no effort to bring in a right back really. We signed McGuiness on loan when we had four first team CBs fit at the time, plus Ndaba looking capable of the odd appearance when needed. Got to wonder why we did that when we had no right backs available and were making do with playing Chambers out of position. Our CB pairings haven't especially worked either without Chambers as an option. What a time to be a Town fan.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Chambers abysmal on 16:42 - Jan 23 with 2079 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Chambers abysmal on 16:48 - Jan 23 with 2027 viewsjudespiveyg

Chambers abysmal on 16:10 - Jan 23 by Herbivore

Kind of makes you wonder why the manager has made no effort to bring in a right back really. We signed McGuiness on loan when we had four first team CBs fit at the time, plus Ndaba looking capable of the odd appearance when needed. Got to wonder why we did that when we had no right backs available and were making do with playing Chambers out of position. Our CB pairings haven't especially worked either without Chambers as an option. What a time to be a Town fan.

Indeed, there's also an argument to be made that Wolf's a better option at right-back considering it's not that long since he was playing there for Swindon. We've got to remember that this is the manager who decided to play 58 year old Skuse at right back one game last season.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Chambers abysmal on 16:52 - Jan 23 with 1973 viewsmadmouse1959

Chambers, Sears and Skuse. The backbone of this sad existence under Evans.

shampoo dave

Login to get fewer ads

Chambers abysmal on 16:57 - Jan 23 with 1901 viewsrattram

Chambers abysmal on 16:52 - Jan 23 by madmouse1959

Chambers, Sears and Skuse. The backbone of this sad existence under Evans.

Chambers was awful today and hardly passed any ball to a team mate, and our 2 centre halves are liabilities. Beaten by a team who didn't have a shot on target!!!
Chambers abysmal on 16:59 - Jan 23 with 1873 viewsSamWhiteUK

Chambers abysmal on 16:10 - Jan 23 by Herbivore

We've actively sent a full back out on loan, as well
Chambers abysmal on 17:13 - Jan 23 with 1824 viewsLackadaisicalBlue

Sorry don’t get the criticism of Chambers. Thought he contributed quite well to the game, far better than Ward. So why no criticism for him?
Chambers abysmal on 17:16 - Jan 23 with 1773 viewsBeckets

Chambers abysmal on 17:13 - Jan 23 by LackadaisicalBlue

Sorry don’t get the criticism of Chambers. Thought he contributed quite well to the game, far better than Ward. So why no criticism for him?

Clean sheets for Wigan and Ayr today. Donacien at right back for the former, Ndaba at left back for the latter.
WHAT DRUGS ARE YOU ON? on 17:18 - Jan 23 with 1748 viewsunstableblue

Chambers abysmal on 17:13 - Jan 23 by LackadaisicalBlue

whilst I do agree that Ward was also poor and has to take responsibility for his own performance, Chambo was worse and bar a couple of defensive shields, was truly terrible

Some of the - what, 7? - woeful passes could have given the team momentum

Its just not acceptable. I'm all for Lambert out, its time. But Ward and Chambo's form has been linked to that of the teams.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

WHAT DRUGS ARE YOU ON? on 17:19 - Jan 23 with 1728 viewsHerbivore

WHAT DRUGS ARE YOU ON? on 17:18 - Jan 23 by unstableblue

whilst I do agree that Ward was also poor and has to take responsibility for his own performance, Chambo was worse and bar a couple of defensive shields, was truly terrible

Its just not acceptable. I'm all for Lambert out, its time. But Ward and Chambo's form has been linked to that of the teams.

How many sides are fielding full backs with a combined age of 70? It's embarrassing.

WHAT DRUGS ARE YOU ON? on 17:40 - Jan 23 with 1640 viewsLackadaisicalBlue

WHAT DRUGS ARE YOU ON? on 17:18 - Jan 23 by unstableblue

Thing is he is our only opposition at rb and still didn’t think he was that bad. By the by it’s not drugs I’m on just beer, so maybe watching the match through my blue tinted beer goggles, I’m watching things differently.
WHAT DRUGS ARE YOU ON? on 17:44 - Jan 23 with 1612 viewsLackadaisicalBlue

WHAT DRUGS ARE YOU ON? on 17:19 - Jan 23 by Herbivore

How many sides are fielding full backs with a combined age of 70? It's embarrassing.

Agreed. This is something that needs addressing. Kenlock?
Chambers abysmal on 17:45 - Jan 23 with 1595 viewsChrisd

Chambers abysmal on 16:48 - Jan 23 by judespiveyg

Indeed, there's also an argument to be made that Wolf's a better option at right-back considering it's not that long since he was playing there for Swindon. We've got to remember that this is the manager who decided to play 58 year old Skuse at right back one game last season.

Why not? Chambers has gone hugely off the boil since the early part of the season, Ward too. Moving him to CB I'm not sure is the right move either. No doubt, McGuiness will get pelters for today's OG, even though the collective performance was toothless, but he's one of only a few in our side that is actually trying for the club. Wolfie has plenty to do, he might be one of our own, but he's being doing a lot of talking off the field this season, it's about time he started stepping up and delivering on the pitch. Do your talking there.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Chambers abysmal on 17:54 - Jan 23 with 1523 viewsHerbivore

Chambers abysmal on 17:45 - Jan 23 by Chrisd

Why not? Chambers has gone hugely off the boil since the early part of the season, Ward too. Moving him to CB I'm not sure is the right move either. No doubt, McGuiness will get pelters for today's OG, even though the collective performance was toothless, but he's one of only a few in our side that is actually trying for the club. Wolfie has plenty to do, he might be one of our own, but he's being doing a lot of talking off the field this season, it's about time he started stepping up and delivering on the pitch. Do your talking there.

I know you've nailed your colours to the mast when it comes to McGuiness, but the OG today just adds to a worryingly large number of goals that are directly attributable to his individual mistakes. He really shouldn't be in the side ahead of Woolfie.

WHAT DRUGS ARE YOU ON? on 17:56 - Jan 23 with 1502 viewsvapour_trail

WHAT DRUGS ARE YOU ON? on 17:19 - Jan 23 by Herbivore

It’s not the age. Cafu and Roberto Carlos were ok as a pair of full backs in their 30s. I’m not comparing them obvs, but I bet both of ours would do better in a better organised side.

Lambert out.

Evans out.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Chambers abysmal on 17:58 - Jan 23 with 1477 viewsChrisd

Chambers abysmal on 17:54 - Jan 23 by Herbivore

I know you've nailed your colours to the mast when it comes to McGuiness, but the OG today just adds to a worryingly large number of goals that are directly attributable to his individual mistakes. He really shouldn't be in the side ahead of Woolfie.

Should Nsiala? He's an experienced defender in L1 terms. That's another penalty given away, but he's our player so that's ok.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

WHAT DRUGS ARE YOU ON? on 17:58 - Jan 23 with 1469 viewsHerbivore

WHAT DRUGS ARE YOU ON? on 17:56 - Jan 23 by vapour_trail

It’s not the age. Cafu and Roberto Carlos were ok as a pair of full backs in their 30s. I’m not comparing them obvs, but I bet both of ours would do better in a better organised side.

Lambert out.

Evans out.

I don't think either of them have the legs to get up and down as full backs in this system.

WHAT DRUGS ARE YOU ON? on 18:07 - Jan 23 with 1412 viewsGaryCooper

WHAT DRUGS ARE YOU ON? on 17:58 - Jan 23 by Herbivore

I don't think either of them have the legs to get up and down as full backs in this system.

System?
WHAT DRUGS ARE YOU ON? on 18:11 - Jan 23 with 1377 viewsHerbivore

WHAT DRUGS ARE YOU ON? on 18:07 - Jan 23 by GaryCooper

System?

Very good. Hope all is well with you.

Chambers abysmal on 18:18 - Jan 23 with 1347 viewsDanTheMan

Nsiala gives away a penalty and McGuiness scores an own goal.

Chambers fault.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Chambers abysmal on 18:21 - Jan 23 with 1310 viewsHerbivore

Chambers abysmal on 17:58 - Jan 23 by Chrisd

Should Nsiala? He's an experienced defender in L1 terms. That's another penalty given away, but he's our player so that's ok.

Have you seen how much stick Nsiala gets for his mistakes? Playing two kids at CB hasn't worked so we need some experience in there one way or the other. That means it's between Woolf and McGuiness and I know which one I'd be playing.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024