Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Time for total boycott? 17:02 - Jan 23 with 3468 viewsTieDyedIn95

No iFollow
Cancel ST
No buying shirts or merch
Unlike all the social media

Let them rot with the few hangers on until they either change or go. We have to do something now surely? We can't just let this continue as supporters. I know protest is off the menu, but we can do all of the above without even leaving the house!

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

Time for total boycott? on 17:08 - Jan 23 with 2782 viewsBlueBadger

Some of us have been doing that since Hamgate.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Time for total boycott? on 17:09 - Jan 23 with 2777 viewswrightsrightglove

This
Time for total boycott? on 17:10 - Jan 23 with 2748 viewsTieDyedIn95

Time for total boycott? on 17:08 - Jan 23 by BlueBadger

Some of us have been doing that since Hamgate.

I am thinking of something more formal. Get some of the supporters groups involved. Get people to actively unlike the pages, cancel ST's and make a campaign of it. Refuse to go into the ground when we're allowed.

We can force the change, we just have to be bold enough to do something now.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81

Time for total boycott? on 17:15 - Jan 23 with 2706 viewsclive_baker

I did it weeks ago and it feels great not to be funding this sh1t show.

It's the only way ME will act.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Time for total boycott? on 17:17 - Jan 23 with 2674 viewsJ2BLUE

I made a similar thread and it went down like a lead balloon.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Time for total boycott? on 17:25 - Jan 23 with 2648 viewswitchdoctor

Time for total boycott? on 17:17 - Jan 23 by J2BLUE

I made a similar thread and it went down like a lead balloon.

still a few...even on here that wouldn’t dream of joining in a boycott...they think it will make them less of a fan..🙄
[Post edited 24 Jan 2021 8:45]
Time for total boycott? on 17:33 - Jan 23 with 2604 viewsbrushhand

Time for total boycott? on 17:25 - Jan 23 by witchdoctor

still a few...even on here that wouldn’t dream of joining in a boycott...they think it will make them less of a fan..🙄

this is the first time i'm considering cancelling my season ticket.
i'd rather chambers ,skuse ,dozzell, judge and all the other deadwood went,but, nothing seems to make this owner think this team and manager don't give a toss about the club.
Time for total boycott? on 17:34 - Jan 23 with 2588 viewsBlue_Order

Yes.
Login to get fewer ads

Time for total boycott? on 17:43 - Jan 23 with 2552 viewsN2_Blue

Boycotting buying ifollow would be the biggest statement currently. If all fans didn't buy a Ifollow pass for the next game from ITFC Evans could not dispute the lack of support for Lambert. He's surely sit up and notice.

If fans don't want to miss the game buy the pass from the opposition club.

Personally i don't know why anyone wants to watch this crud at the moment. I understand attending games because it's more than just the football, but are you missing anything by not watching on IFollow? Do something more fun at home instead and save yourself a tenner

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Time for total boycott? on 17:45 - Jan 23 with 2530 viewsPlums

Time for total boycott? on 17:43 - Jan 23 by N2_Blue

Boycotting buying ifollow would be the biggest statement currently. If all fans didn't buy a Ifollow pass for the next game from ITFC Evans could not dispute the lack of support for Lambert. He's surely sit up and notice.

Personally i don't know why anyone wants to watch this crud at the moment. I understand attending games because it's more than just the football, but are you missing anything by not watching on IFollow? Do something more fun at home instead and save yourself a tenner

This is what I’m doing. You need a different email address for each club but I’m not funding the club any further until Phil’s back in.
For me that’s more of an issue than Lambert - even though the two are intrinsically linked.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Time for total boycott? on 17:49 - Jan 23 with 2501 viewsGeorge25

Would be effective to do on away games as if there less than 1k away fans subscription then the away club get no revenue. If fans want to watch simply could sign up for the home team
Time for total boycott? on 17:49 - Jan 23 with 2498 viewslongtimefan

Time for total boycott? on 17:15 - Jan 23 by clive_baker

I did it weeks ago and it feels great not to be funding this sh1t show.

It's the only way ME will act.

How are you making comments on other threads about how we played if you’re not watching? Are you basing 5hem purely on radio commentary?
Time for total boycott? on 17:50 - Jan 23 with 2488 viewsblueprint

Time for total boycott? on 17:25 - Jan 23 by witchdoctor

This is the problem. We have a large number of happy clappy easily pleased supporters where ITFC is the only thing on their life. As a group we are a pretty spineless bunch hence why managers get such an easy ride.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2021 18:06]
Time for total boycott? on 17:50 - Jan 23 with 2488 viewsMrTown

Has to be done.

It’s not like Town fans will miss anything. We aren’t going up, we aren’t going down.

Boycott until summer.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2021 18:27]

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Time for total boycott? on 17:52 - Jan 23 with 2466 viewschrismakin

https://craft.co/marcus-evans-94/competitors

Promote others instead

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Time for total boycott? on 17:52 - Jan 23 with 2456 viewslongtimefan

Time for total boycott? on 17:50 - Jan 23 by MrTown

Has to be done.

It’s not like Town fans will miss anything. We aren’t going up, we aren’t going down.

Boycott until summer.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2021 18:27]

“ We are going up, we aren’t going down.”

You sound rather confident for someone advocating a boycott
Time for total boycott? on 17:53 - Jan 23 with 2453 viewsdominiciawful

I'm behind this.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Time for total boycott? on 18:02 - Jan 23 with 2387 viewsN2_Blue

Time for total boycott? on 17:50 - Jan 23 by blueprint

This is the problem. We have a large number of happy clappy easily pleased supporters where ITFC is the only thing on their life. As a group we are a pretty spineless bunch hence why managers get such an easy ride.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2021 18:06]

Too true unfortunately. As a fanbase we are getting what we deserve. We are too soft.

Apparently TWTD isn't a true representation of the feeling for Lambert which is scary. There are actually fans who don't think Lambert should be sacked.

We are fooked, a joke of an owner, a terrible manager, and sizeable element of the fanbase who support owner and manager regardless.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Time for total boycott? on 18:06 - Jan 23 with 2340 viewsTieDyedIn95

Time for total boycott? on 18:02 - Jan 23 by N2_Blue

Too true unfortunately. As a fanbase we are getting what we deserve. We are too soft.

Apparently TWTD isn't a true representation of the feeling for Lambert which is scary. There are actually fans who don't think Lambert should be sacked.

We are fooked, a joke of an owner, a terrible manager, and sizeable element of the fanbase who support owner and manager regardless.

I agree with the logic that we shouldn't change manager every other week, but he's been here for a while now and things are not improving. A lot of the blame sits with the players too, but lets start with Lambert and get someone in who can kick some of these freeloaders out of the club.

Time for total boycott? on 18:06 - Jan 23 with 2336 viewslongtimefan

Time for total boycott? on 17:43 - Jan 23 by N2_Blue

“ If all fans didn't buy a Ifollow pass for the next game from ITFC Evans could not dispute the lack of support for Lambert. ”

No one is able to buy an iFollow pass for the next match!
Time for total boycott? on 18:07 - Jan 23 with 2316 viewsblueprint

I don’t do any of the things you listed so how do I show my disdain?
Time for total boycott? on 18:21 - Jan 23 with 2247 viewsVaughan8

If you're still wasting 2 hours of your life every week watching these games then more fool you.

Having said that, I'll be watching Tuesday s it's on sky, but with dread.

Not sure how people watch the rubbish on show every week.
Time for total boycott? on 18:26 - Jan 23 with 2208 viewsnoggin

Time for total boycott? on 18:21 - Jan 23 by Vaughan8

If you're still wasting 2 hours of your life every week watching these games then more fool you.

Having said that, I'll be watching Tuesday s it's on sky, but with dread.

Not sure how people watch the rubbish on show every week.

Think I'd rather give my money to Evans than Sky, tbh.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Time for total boycott? on 18:28 - Jan 23 with 2182 viewsstantheman

Does that include me spending my vouchers from last season though?
Time for total boycott? on 18:29 - Jan 23 with 2181 viewstextbackup

Far too many are ‘go whatever’s’

Their choice, but fck me, they need a head wobble

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024