Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sad to see... 17:02 - Jan 23 with 528 viewsphillev

just how low our club has sunk, Lambert doesn't care he's just plodding and taking the money and we have a squad devoid of any motivation and confidence and just look clueless. I am no expert, don't claim to be but this is pitiful. I could quite easily see us fading further into oblivion unless something is done.
Sad to see... on 17:04 - Jan 23 with 509 viewsTieDyedIn95

The contract from the clubs end must be very weak. If I turned up at work, did more job badly and had that attitude about it I'd be sacked without a payoff. Evans has again been mugged off because Evans is a total idiot sadly.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

Sad to see... on 17:07 - Jan 23 with 474 viewsphillev

Sad to see... on 17:04 - Jan 23 by TieDyedIn95

The contract from the clubs end must be very weak. If I turned up at work, did more job badly and had that attitude about it I'd be sacked without a payoff. Evans has again been mugged off because Evans is a total idiot sadly.

Shame football doesn't follow the ethic of almost al other professions, if your shyte you are sacked with no payout!
[Post edited 23 Jan 2021 17:08]
Sad to see... on 17:08 - Jan 23 with 458 viewschrismakin

The fact lambert refuses to speak to local media however is happy to talk about Celtic should be the final nail imo, it shows a complete disrespect for the club, the local media and the supporters

In his own words he really " doesn't care" and it shows

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Sad to see... on 17:10 - Jan 23 with 444 viewsphillev

Sad to see... on 17:08 - Jan 23 by chrismakin

The fact lambert refuses to speak to local media however is happy to talk about Celtic should be the final nail imo, it shows a complete disrespect for the club, the local media and the supporters

In his own words he really " doesn't care" and it shows

He's probably laughing his head off secretly, getting paid damn good money to not give a damn! Makes me puke.
Sad to see... on 17:21 - Jan 23 with 406 viewsChurchman

Relegation next season or the season after. I cannot think of a single reason why that won’t happen. A rotting unprofessional football club with no desire to progress. Players and manager (no capital M for that fraud) stealing a living. Injury prone and/or inadequate dross turning out for an easy pay day. Nobody cares, least of all the players. I wish they’d change the colour of the strip to something else. Brown with an ME badge instead of the one they insult every week.

Lambert’s not interested. Back to the bunker to stare at his Celtic videos and his fat undeserved contract. The players that made the effort to turn out will be comfy and happy in mid table. Smiles all round, handshakes, ‘good effort lads’, laughter, crack open the beers. No pressure. Just easy money and if anyone says anything, head for the treatment table queue.

I bet the Peterborough manager is going berserk. Only 1-0 against that dross?? Shocking for them. They’ll need to do a lot better against proper clubs.
Sad to see... on 17:28 - Jan 23 with 366 viewsphillev

Sad to see... on 17:21 - Jan 23 by Churchman

Relegation next season or the season after. I cannot think of a single reason why that won’t happen. A rotting unprofessional football club with no desire to progress. Players and manager (no capital M for that fraud) stealing a living. Injury prone and/or inadequate dross turning out for an easy pay day. Nobody cares, least of all the players. I wish they’d change the colour of the strip to something else. Brown with an ME badge instead of the one they insult every week.

Lambert’s not interested. Back to the bunker to stare at his Celtic videos and his fat undeserved contract. The players that made the effort to turn out will be comfy and happy in mid table. Smiles all round, handshakes, ‘good effort lads’, laughter, crack open the beers. No pressure. Just easy money and if anyone says anything, head for the treatment table queue.

I bet the Peterborough manager is going berserk. Only 1-0 against that dross?? Shocking for them. They’ll need to do a lot better against proper clubs.

Spot on!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024