Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does anyone have a contact number for uber eats? My account has been hacked 18:13 - Jan 23 with 8999 viewsJ2BLUE

I've blocked my card. They got three orders in. The restaurant basically told me to f off.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Does anyone have a contact number for uber eats? My account has been hacked on 19:01 - Jan 23 with 7671 viewsDebsyAngel

Hard to find, as keeps sending me to different sites but did find this one...

0808 169 7335.

Hope it works and you can sort it!
Does anyone have a contact number for uber eats? My account has been hacked on 19:04 - Jan 23 with 7661 viewsjeera

Does anyone have a contact number for uber eats? My account has been hacked on 19:01 - Jan 23 by DebsyAngel

0808 169 7335.

I'd be tempted to call the police too as it goes.

It's fraud/ obtaining good by deceitful means or whatever.

At the end of the day someone's using your card fraudulently it's a legal matter and the restaurant will be obliged to give up the delivery address[es].
[Post edited 24 Jan 2021 14:03]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Does anyone have a contact number for uber eats? My account has been hacked on 19:09 - Jan 23 with 7642 viewsGiant_Midget

Uber and UberEats customer service is notoriously bad.

You'll probably be best off pursuing it through your card issuer or through Paypal (if the payment has gone through paypal).
Does anyone have a contact number for uber eats? My account has been hacked on 19:49 - Jan 23 with 7582 viewsJ2BLUE

Does anyone have a contact number for uber eats? My account has been hacked on 19:01 - Jan 23 by DebsyAngel

0808 169 7335.

Thank you. I had already phoned that and it's just for drivers unfortunately.

I am now through to their 'support' which is a live chat within the app which is nearly impossible to find. I've told them what has happened and 'Hamza' has replied with what is clearly a stock answer and doesn't help in the slightest.

Truly impaired.

Does anyone have a contact number for uber eats? My account has been hacked on 20:13 - Jan 23 with 7540 viewsElderGrizzly

Does anyone have a contact number for uber eats? My account has been hacked on 19:49 - Jan 23 by J2BLUE

I am now through to their 'support' which is a live chat within the app which is nearly impossible to find. I've told them what has happened and 'Hamza' has replied with what is clearly a stock answer and doesn't help in the slightest.

Your best bet is reporting fraud to your card. Uber will do feck all...
Does anyone have a contact number for uber eats? My account has been hacked on 20:19 - Jan 23 with 7517 viewsjeera

Does anyone have a contact number for uber eats? My account has been hacked on 20:13 - Jan 23 by ElderGrizzly

That's what I reckon [for what it's worth].

There's 101 that might be at least worth a shout, and then the fraud helplines which, in my experience, have stepped up when I called them on behalf of the old girl.

The restaurant needs to be taken to task for their lack of action too.

Does anyone have a contact number for uber eats? My account has been hacked on 20:19 - Jan 23 with 7514 viewsJ2BLUE

Does anyone have a contact number for uber eats? My account has been hacked on 20:13 - Jan 23 by ElderGrizzly

I will phone them Monday if Uber don't sort it. Just to add another layer to it the card is used via Curve card/app.

Truly impaired.

Does anyone have a contact number for uber eats? My account has been hacked on 20:34 - Jan 23 with 7476 viewsjonbull88

Apologies accidental vote down!
Login to get fewer ads

Does anyone have a contact number for uber eats? My account has been hacked on 20:39 - Jan 23 with 7458 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Does anyone have a contact number for uber eats? My account has been hacked on 19:49 - Jan 23 by J2BLUE

Couldn’t find a number either when I had a problem with them before (delivered food to completely the wrong house) but unlike you the message service resolved it and refunded quickly

Not sure why you’re going to them in this case though, I’d be straight onto my bank/card provider if I was in your shoes

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Does anyone have a contact number for uber eats? My account has been hacked on 20:41 - Jan 23 with 7456 viewsjeera

Does anyone have a contact number for uber eats? My account has been hacked on 20:34 - Jan 23 by jonbull88

Apologies accidental vote down!

Bully.

Does anyone have a contact number for uber eats? My account has been hacked on 20:53 - Jan 23 with 7431 viewsJ2BLUE

Does anyone have a contact number for uber eats? My account has been hacked on 20:39 - Jan 23 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Couldn’t find a number either when I had a problem with them before (delivered food to completely the wrong house) but unlike you the message service resolved it and refunded quickly

Not sure why you’re going to them in this case though, I’d be straight onto my bank/card provider if I was in your shoes

In the curve app it says try to resolve it with the seller. I'll phone bank on Monday.

Am I right in thinking if my only payment method on there was apple pay they wouldn't have been able to do it?

Truly impaired.

Does anyone have a contact number for uber eats? My account has been hacked on 20:56 - Jan 23 with 7408 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Does anyone have a contact number for uber eats? My account has been hacked on 20:53 - Jan 23 by J2BLUE

In the curve app it says try to resolve it with the seller. I'll phone bank on Monday.

Am I right in thinking if my only payment method on there was apple pay they wouldn't have been able to do it?

Absolutely no idea I’m afraid. Do you not need the security code on a normal card??

I suspect the seller bit is aimed at more traditional retailers, rather than something fast moving like food where the order is already being fulfilled. Although you’d still hope they’d do more really

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Does anyone have a contact number for uber eats? My account has been hacked on 21:13 - Jan 23 with 7385 viewsJ2BLUE

Does anyone have a contact number for uber eats? My account has been hacked on 20:56 - Jan 23 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Absolutely no idea I’m afraid. Do you not need the security code on a normal card??

I suspect the seller bit is aimed at more traditional retailers, rather than something fast moving like food where the order is already being fulfilled. Although you’d still hope they’d do more really

Not on there you don't. You add it once and it just goes through each time.

Lots of people have contacted them on social media in the past with the same issue and they say to message them so who knows.

Some people have had multiple alcohol orders done on their accounts. I'm lucky I got a payment notification because they had a Nottingham address and then added a London address too. They were adding things to the basket while I was on the app and I kept taking the stuff out...

Then I blocked the card.

Truly impaired.

Does anyone have a contact number for uber eats? My account has been hacked on 21:19 - Jan 23 with 7368 viewsIpswichKnight

Your card issuer will deal with this and you’ll get all of your money back.
Does anyone have a contact number for uber eats? My account has been hacked on 21:23 - Jan 23 with 7340 viewsGlasgowBlue

If somebody has hacked your card then there isn't much ubereats can do about it and the restaurant has made up the orders in good faith.

ubereats will know where the food has been delivered to but the restaurant won't have that info.

You need to cancel the card straight away.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Does anyone have a contact number for uber eats? My account has been hacked on 21:25 - Jan 23 with 7327 viewsJ2BLUE

Does anyone have a contact number for uber eats? My account has been hacked on 21:23 - Jan 23 by GlasgowBlue

If somebody has hacked your card then there isn't much ubereats can do about it and the restaurant has made up the orders in good faith.

ubereats will know where the food has been delivered to but the restaurant won't have that info.

You need to cancel the card straight away.

My card is held on my uber eats account. Someone hacked (or more likely got the password from the dark web as part of a bundle) my account and made orders on my uber account using my card.

They don't have my card details. They just had access to my account. The cheeky bastards ordered a takeaway then put a second order in for groceries from costcutter. The third order was actually just them increasing the tip of a legit order I placed earlier for my brother.

Truly impaired.

Does anyone have a contact number for uber eats? My account has been hacked on 21:26 - Jan 23 with 7317 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Does anyone have a contact number for uber eats? My account has been hacked on 21:25 - Jan 23 by J2BLUE

My card is held on my uber eats account. Someone hacked (or more likely got the password from the dark web as part of a bundle) my account and made orders on my uber account using my card.

They don't have my card details. They just had access to my account. The cheeky bastards ordered a takeaway then put a second order in for groceries from costcutter. The third order was actually just them increasing the tip of a legit order I placed earlier for my brother.

Cash is king!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Does anyone have a contact number for uber eats? My account has been hacked on 21:29 - Jan 23 with 7299 viewsjeera

Does anyone have a contact number for uber eats? My account has been hacked on 21:25 - Jan 23 by J2BLUE

Ok so can these orders be collected and haven't necessarily been delivered then?

If so, then obviously the scam makes more sense.

It's a lot of trouble to go to if you then have it all delivered to your address.

Does anyone have a contact number for uber eats? My account has been hacked on 21:30 - Jan 23 with 7282 viewsRyorry

Sorry to hear that. As someone said, contact your bank if you haven't already done so, most banks have a 24/7 call service for fraud.

I groan a lot at having to give my card details *every* time to retailers I use regularly for phone orders, often wish they'd just hold them on file - but you've just highlighted the probable reason that they don't do that ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Does anyone have a contact number for uber eats? My account has been hacked on 21:31 - Jan 23 with 7288 viewsJ2BLUE

Does anyone have a contact number for uber eats? My account has been hacked on 21:29 - Jan 23 by jeera

Ok so can these orders be collected and haven't necessarily been delivered then?

If so, then obviously the scam makes more sense.

It's a lot of trouble to go to if you then have it all delivered to your address.

They were delivered. I assumed they picked a random address and then just waited outside. The courier likely wouldn't think anything of them getting out of a car when they arrive to take the order.

Truly impaired.

Does anyone have a contact number for uber eats? My account has been hacked on 21:32 - Jan 23 with 7285 viewsjeera

Does anyone have a contact number for uber eats? My account has been hacked on 21:31 - Jan 23 by J2BLUE

They were delivered. I assumed they picked a random address and then just waited outside. The courier likely wouldn't think anything of them getting out of a car when they arrive to take the order.

Oh I see.

Sorry.

Does anyone have a contact number for uber eats? My account has been hacked on 21:33 - Jan 23 with 7275 viewsJ2BLUE

Does anyone have a contact number for uber eats? My account has been hacked on 21:32 - Jan 23 by jeera

Oh I see.

Sorry.

You should be.

You don't live in Nottingham do you?

Truly impaired.

Does anyone have a contact number for uber eats? My account has been hacked on 21:34 - Jan 23 with 7273 viewsjeera

Does anyone have a contact number for uber eats? My account has been hacked on 21:33 - Jan 23 by J2BLUE

You should be.

You don't live in Nottingham do you?

No mate.

Just visiting.

Does anyone have a contact number for uber eats? My account has been hacked on 21:34 - Jan 23 with 7267 viewsDubtractor

I think it's 0898 50 50 50 mate.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Does anyone have a contact number for uber eats? My account has been hacked on 21:35 - Jan 23 with 7266 viewsJ2BLUE

Does anyone have a contact number for uber eats? My account has been hacked on 21:34 - Jan 23 by jeera

No mate.

Just visiting.

Truly impaired.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024