Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Abb's top tips to get out of division 3 18:15 - Jan 23 with 722 viewsartsbossbeard

Swap Andre out for a grock of a midfielder who's sole purpose is to win the ball and give it to a player with football ability.

Get in a centre forward with sharp elbows and someone who scares centre backs.

This is division 3, get out of it and then worry about the 'ipswich way'.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Abb's top tips to get out of division 3 on 18:16 - Jan 23 with 690 viewsWD19

You can add a real leader at centre half.

You could also then call it a strong spine to the team.

Radical.
Abb's top tips to get out of division 3 on 18:17 - Jan 23 with 670 viewsjayessess

sack manager

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Abb's top tips to get out of division 3 on 18:18 - Jan 23 with 665 viewslongtimefan

Yep. Couple it with players who go down convincingly when breathed on, it seems to work for every team we play.
Abb's top tips to get out of division 3 on 18:20 - Jan 23 with 629 viewsSuffolkPOSH

Abb's top tips to get out of division 3...

Lose every game & be relegated to division 4.
Abb's top tips to get out of division 3 on 18:22 - Jan 23 with 604 viewsartsbossbeard

Abb's top tips to get out of division 3 on 18:20 - Jan 23 by SuffolkPOSH

Abb's top tips to get out of division 3...

Lose every game & be relegated to division 4.

I'm still owed for a dry clean of my jacket at your gaff.

Show us your trophy cabinet, clown shoe.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Abb's top tips to get out of division 3 on 18:23 - Jan 23 with 593 viewsVaughan8

With these centre backs we've got no chance. For certain they won't be in team of the week this week

Nsiala gives (another) stupid penalty away, no need to make that challenge. The own goal....wasn't even under pressure. So bad.

Oh and we can barely score and have a guy upfront who won't score many.

Basically we aren't very good at either end but the bottom half of this league is so rubbish, we can sneak a few wins through against them.

Do we even want to go up with this shower of players and management?
Abb's top tips to get out of division 3 on 18:31 - Jan 23 with 525 viewsSuffolkPOSH

Abb's top tips to get out of division 3 on 18:22 - Jan 23 by artsbossbeard

Someone's had a humour bypass.
Abb's top tips to get out of division 3 on 18:36 - Jan 23 with 475 viewsSuffolkPOSH

Abb's top tips to get out of division 3 on 18:22 - Jan 23 by artsbossbeard

We won the Mickey Mouse cup aka EFL trophy in 2014.
Login to get fewer ads

Abb's top tips to get out of division 3 on 19:27 - Jan 23 with 378 viewsfabian_illness

We already have someone that scares players sh17less on a weekly basis.

Mostly his own teammates, but you can’t have it all.

Toto for striker.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024