Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How on earth can Lambert say that was really good when we had 1 shot on target 20:46 - Jan 23 with 2157 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

in 90 minutes, at home, in League 1? By what measure is that "really good"?

A mate texted me that Lambert's deluded. I replied that I don't think he is. I think he's actually a bare-faced liar. He has nowhere to turn in terms of the facts, so he just lies in the hope that will work like it has done for the likes of Boris and Trump.

Surely Evans can't be stupid enough to buy this sh!t for much longer.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Because he's an incompetent fraud. (n/t) on 20:51 - Jan 23 with 2128 viewsBlueBadger

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

How on earth can Lambert say that was really good when we had 1 shot on target on 21:00 - Jan 23 with 2104 viewsBluedanW

And lost to a team that didnt even have 1 shot on target

You couldn't make it up.
How on earth can Lambert say that was really good when we had 1 shot on target on 21:14 - Jan 23 with 2082 viewsdavblue

3 shots on target in the last 2 games, i would like to know how many shots on target in the last 10 games but can't be bothered to look it up.
How on earth can Lambert say that was really good when we had 1 shot on target on 21:17 - Jan 23 with 2068 viewsjeera

How on earth can Lambert say that was really good when we had 1 shot on target on 21:00 - Jan 23 by BluedanW

And lost to a team that didnt even have 1 shot on target

You couldn't make it up.

I wonder if that's happened in a professional game before.

Do you reckon that's a first, like anywhere?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

How on earth can Lambert say that was really good when we had 1 shot on target on 21:20 - Jan 23 with 2057 viewsjeera

"a bare-faced liar."

Yes. I did think for a while that people saying he was literally holding on for as long as he could to squeeze what money he could from the club were maybe stretching things a bit.

I mean, it was obvious he was crap, but I figured maybe he didn't know that.

But yes, I now think he does know he can't salvage sh1t and is taking Evans for a ride.

How on earth can Lambert say that was really good when we had 1 shot on target on 21:21 - Jan 23 with 2056 viewsJ2BLUE

Not sure he's stupid to be honest. He knows it's going badly and he's on record as saying he wants the season to stop. I think he's literally trying to goad Evans into sacking him.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Phil - Football Post on 21:26 - Jan 23 with 2036 viewsfactual_blue

Thanks.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

How on earth can Lambert say that was really good when we had 1 shot on target on 21:27 - Jan 23 with 2024 viewsjeera

How on earth can Lambert say that was really good when we had 1 shot on target on 21:21 - Jan 23 by J2BLUE

Not sure he's stupid to be honest. He knows it's going badly and he's on record as saying he wants the season to stop. I think he's literally trying to goad Evans into sacking him.

It does have a feel of a power game doesn't it.

All Evans' managers seem to have been almost speaking in code when talking publically.

Have they all signed NDA?

Login to get fewer ads

How on earth can Lambert say that was really good when we had 1 shot on target on 21:29 - Jan 23 with 2014 viewshoppy

But it must be really good, as he couldn't ask for more...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

PHIL!!!! FOOTBALL POST IN GENERAL FORUM on 23:20 - Jan 23 with 1900 viewsfactual_blue

Could you move it please?

There are standards to maintain.

Thank you.

How on earth can Lambert say that was really good when we had 1 shot on target on 23:22 - Jan 23 with 1887 viewsCoco

How on earth can Lambert say that was really good when we had 1 shot on target on 21:21 - Jan 23 by J2BLUE

And drag yet another football club through the courts? You’re making think all those lovely words he said about the club in the early days were empty and hollow!

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

How on earth can Lambert say that was really good when we had 1 shot on target on 23:29 - Jan 23 with 1866 viewsMelford

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

How on earth can Lambert say that was really good when we had 1 shot on target on 23:31 - Jan 23 with 1860 viewsChurchman

Oh, I think he’s as thick as they come, even by footballer standards. When the camera points into his eyes, you can see the back of his head. Possibly gets the prize for the most stupid manager this club has ever had against some stiff opposition.

But, he knows where the money is in Evan’s pocket. That or he has a good handler (Agent), so he will be here a long while yet unless the owner pays him off.
How on earth can Lambert say that was really good when we had 1 shot on target on 23:38 - Jan 23 with 1827 viewsBluedanW

He probably wants the season to end the same as last season.im guessing he has a clause in his contract that he can be sacked if we don't make the top 6. However if the season ends early like last time he avoids the sack.
How on earth can Lambert say that was really good when we had 1 shot on target on 10:21 - Jan 24 with 1636 viewsfactual_blue

Dollers - stop posting football posts as general posts. I don't want to see them, and I'd be grateful if you or Phil move this. If you use the football filter in future when appropriate, that would be even better.

Because he's an incompetent fraud. (n/t) on 10:28 - Jan 24 with 1613 viewsGeoffSentence

Because he's an incompetent fraud. (n/t) on 20:51 - Jan 23 by BlueBadger

I disagree, he's a highly competent one judging by the fact that he's still here.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2021 10:29]

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

How on earth can Lambert say that was really good when we had 1 shot on target on 15:55 - Jan 24 with 1520 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

How on earth can Lambert say that was really good when we had 1 shot on target on 10:21 - Jan 24 by factual_blue

Dollers - stop posting football posts as general posts. I don't want to see them, and I'd be grateful if you or Phil move this. If you use the football filter in future when appropriate, that would be even better.

I don't really understand how these things work. I'm old, you see.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

How on earth can Lambert say that was really good when we had 1 shot on target on 16:01 - Jan 24 with 1502 viewsJ2BLUE

How on earth can Lambert say that was really good when we had 1 shot on target on 23:29 - Jan 23 by Melford

Goal kick and tying his shoelace

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

How on earth can Lambert say that was really good when we had 1 shot on target on 16:01 - Jan 24 with 1502 viewsfactual_blue

How on earth can Lambert say that was really good when we had 1 shot on target on 15:55 - Jan 24 by The_Flashing_Smile

I don't really understand how these things work. I'm old, you see.

Typical reply you'd expect of somebody from Penge.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024