Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwood on twitter getting all excited about the Masksd Singer 21:04 - Jan 23 with 4955 viewsIllinoisblue

Not a good look with the club in free fall.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Norwood on twitter getting all excited about the Masksd Singer on 21:05 - Jan 23 with 2782 viewsCheltenham_Blue

What do you want him to do? Self harm himself and throw his television away?
He's been one of our better performers when fit. Get a grip.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Norwood on twitter getting all excited about the Masksd Singer on 21:05 - Jan 23 with 2763 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

He's probably trolling you.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Norwood on twitter getting all excited about the Masksd Singer on 21:06 - Jan 23 with 2752 viewsBlueBadger

Norwood on twitter getting all excited about the Masksd Singer on 21:05 - Jan 23 by Cheltenham_Blue

Even though we only play one centre forward, his approach to his personal conditioning ensures we have a magnificent pair up front...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Norwood on twitter getting all excited about the Masksd Singer on 21:08 - Jan 23 with 2726 viewsTieDyedIn95

Norwood on twitter getting all excited about the Masksd Singer on 21:05 - Jan 23 by Cheltenham_Blue

He's still a League Two striker lets be honest, he was hardly tearing this league up when he was fit.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

Norwood on twitter getting all excited about the Masksd Singer on 21:09 - Jan 23 with 2703 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

You're on a wind up, surely?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Norwood on twitter getting all excited about the Masksd Singer on 21:09 - Jan 23 with 2699 viewsFixed_It

At least he's not on here getting morbid.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Norwood on twitter getting all excited about the Masksd Singer on 21:09 - Jan 23 with 2687 viewsBlueBadger

Norwood on twitter getting all excited about the Masksd Singer on 21:08 - Jan 23 by TieDyedIn95

He's still a League Two striker lets be honest, he was hardly tearing this league up when he was fit.

In all fairness, he had a good partnership with Jackson going at one point. His bustle and general sh1thousing when he came in made a lot of space for Jackson.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Norwood on twitter getting all excited about the Masksd Singer on 21:09 - Jan 23 with 2688 viewsIllinoisblue

“When fit” lol

62 - 78 - 81

Login to get fewer ads

Norwood on twitter getting all excited about the Masksd Singer on 21:11 - Jan 23 with 2662 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Norwood on twitter getting all excited about the Masksd Singer on 21:09 - Jan 23 by Illinoisblue

“When fit” lol

'Getting your knickers in a twist because an injured player tweets about telly, when the real problem is the manager and the owner'

lol

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Norwood on twitter getting all excited about the Masksd Singer on 21:20 - Jan 23 with 2561 viewsIllinoisblue

Norwood on twitter getting all excited about the Masksd Singer on 21:11 - Jan 23 by Cheltenham_Blue

'Getting your knickers in a twist because an injured player tweets about telly, when the real problem is the manager and the owner'

lol

Not twisted, more disorganized.

62 - 78 - 81

Norwood on twitter getting all excited about the Masksd Singer on 21:22 - Jan 23 with 2529 viewsJ2BLUE

Have a word with yourself mate.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Norwood on twitter getting all excited about the Masksd Singer on 21:24 - Jan 23 with 2513 viewsGlasgowBlue

Is the bloke not allowed to enjoy a bit of Saturday night TV?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Norwood on twitter getting all excited about the Masksd Singer on 21:31 - Jan 23 with 2462 viewshoppy

Norwood on twitter getting all excited about the Masksd Singer on 21:24 - Jan 23 by GlasgowBlue

As long as he's sitting there in sackcloth...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Norwood on twitter getting all excited about the Masksd Singer on 21:32 - Jan 23 with 2445 viewsBlueBadger

Probably a better look for him than getting caught drink driving, in all fairness.

Norwood on twitter getting all excited about the Masksd Singer on 21:39 - Jan 23 with 2380 viewsKeaneish

Norwood on twitter getting all excited about the Masksd Singer on 21:09 - Jan 23 by BlueBadger

In all fairness, he had a good partnership with Jackson going at one point. His bustle and general sh1thousing when he came in made a lot of space for Jackson.

They’re not allowed to play together any more though. It would mess with the system of losing that Lambert and Evans don’t want to change.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Norwood on twitter getting all excited about the Masksd Singer on 21:41 - Jan 23 with 2359 viewstextbackup

Agree. Cnt hasn’t got a single brain cell

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Norwood on twitter getting all excited about the Masksd Singer on 21:46 - Jan 23 with 2327 viewstextbackup

He did try self harming by drink driving.

Then said he wasn’t guilty of this I believe. Blokes thick as Sht.

I’d rather have Illy as a fan over Norwood as a player

Norwood on twitter getting all excited about the Masksd Singer on 21:49 - Jan 23 with 2309 viewsgainsboroughblue

Norwood on twitter getting all excited about the Masksd Singer on 21:46 - Jan 23 by textbackup

He did try self harming by drink driving.

Then said he wasn’t guilty of this I believe. Blokes thick as Sht.

I’d rather have Illy as a fan over Norwood as a player

I'd rather have Illy as a player over Norwood as a player.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Norwood on twitter getting all excited about the Masksd Singer on 21:57 - Jan 23 with 2254 viewsSeablu

Agreed.
He should have been watching the Newcastle game.
Carroll gave a textbook impression of a rich man’s Norwood.
Ran around a bit, fouled a bit, argued a bit, controlled the ball like a puppy chasing a tennis ball. Lasted 70 mins.
Will spend the next month on the treatment table having tweaked something by spending a couple of hours upright.
Norwood on twitter getting all excited about the Masksd Singer on 22:00 - Jan 23 with 2214 viewsBlueBadger

Norwood on twitter getting all excited about the Masksd Singer on 21:24 - Jan 23 by GlasgowBlue

In all fairness, 'The Masked Singer' is a pretty stiff punishment.

Norwood on twitter getting all excited about the Masksd Singer on 22:02 - Jan 23 with 2194 viewsSuperCoops

I agree with Illy's sentiment. It smacks off the players not giving much of a toss about the situation at a time you'd hope they would be doing as little as possible to, at least, look like they care.

The fans are massively unhappy, the club knows that, the players know that. You would hope they wouldn't want to stoke the ill feeling towards the club, and indirectly them, and not do things that give the impression they're not bothered.

Fine, enjoy your favourite TV programme, but don't plaster it on social media. As Illy suggests, not a good look.
Norwood on twitter getting all excited about the Masksd Singer on 22:08 - Jan 23 with 2140 viewsSitfcB

Oi this is a wind up from you isn’t it?

If not, you’re better than this.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Norwood on twitter getting all excited about the Masksd Singer on 22:13 - Jan 23 with 2127 viewstextbackup

Norwood on twitter getting all excited about the Masksd Singer on 22:08 - Jan 23 by SitfcB

Oi this is a wind up from you isn’t it?

If not, you’re better than this.

Tell me mate, is this what you want from a town player in this current cnt situation?

Or would you rather they kept heads down and fcking grew up, and a pair of boll0cks on the pitch

Whole lot can fck themselves

Norwood on twitter getting all excited about the Masksd Singer on 22:16 - Jan 23 with 2104 viewsBlueBadger

Norwood on twitter getting all excited about the Masksd Singer on 22:13 - Jan 23 by textbackup

Tell me mate, is this what you want from a town player in this current cnt situation?

Or would you rather they kept heads down and fcking grew up, and a pair of boll0cks on the pitch

Whole lot can fck themselves

To be honest, I'm much less upset about him watching sh1t Saturday night telly during lockdown than I was about him driving home pissed when he could easily afford a taxi.

Norwood on twitter getting all excited about the Masksd Singer on 22:18 - Jan 23 with 2095 viewstextbackup

Norwood on twitter getting all excited about the Masksd Singer on 22:16 - Jan 23 by BlueBadger

To be honest, I'm much less upset about him watching sh1t Saturday night telly during lockdown than I was about him driving home pissed when he could easily afford a taxi.

Yep I agree there.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024