Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mogwai 23:55 - Jan 23 with 558 viewsDyland

I like Mogwai. They do what they do. Is what it is. Did an excellent soundtrack for that French supernatural drama. Etc.

Any song writers here will get this. It's something we've all written ourselves. In some form. And totally formulaic, some would say boring and whatever, but I love this. And the video is excellent.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Mogwai on 00:02 - Jan 24 with 524 viewsbluewein

Saw them at Brixton about 3 years ago. My ears were ringing for about 3 days afterwards.

This is my favourite of theirs. What a band...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Mogwai on 01:03 - Jan 24 with 478 viewsIPS_wich

Now that's got me really excited for their new album out in a few weeks - what a great track.

I always try to avoid listening to pre-album releases because I love listening to them in the context of the album - but I'm so glad I clicked on play. Helped get me out of my ITFC funk.

These are probably my three favourites of theirs at the moment - all reasonably recent one - but when you are as prolific as them my top 3 will change regularly.

The latter is the perfect epitome of their quiet/loud dynamic - you get yourself pretty mellow for three minutes, but by the end the adrenaline has kicked in and it's a completely different feel.
Mogwai on 11:06 - Jan 24 with 344 viewsCaptainAhab

That was great. Much more straight forward rock/shoegaze than their normal stuff (which I always rate anyway). Would like to hear them do a whole album like that
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024