Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is this antisemitism? 17:30 - Jan 24 with 893 viewsmonytowbray

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Is this antisemitism? on 17:33 - Jan 24 with 849 viewsJ2BLUE

No.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Is this antisemitism? on 17:34 - Jan 24 with 833 viewsmonytowbray

Is this antisemitism? on 17:33 - Jan 24 by J2BLUE

No.

Good, then we should talk about this stuff more rather than blurring the lines for political needs.

Human rights are human rights.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Is this antisemitism? on 17:36 - Jan 24 with 813 viewsJ2BLUE

Is this antisemitism? on 17:34 - Jan 24 by monytowbray

Good, then we should talk about this stuff more rather than blurring the lines for political needs.

Human rights are human rights.

Agreed.

Truly impaired.

Is this antisemitism? on 17:39 - Jan 24 with 788 viewsTJS

They covered this on C4 news the other week and it’s not quite as straightforward as it seems.
I’m not sure that Palestinian leaders even want the vaccine to be supplied to Palestinians by Israel.
However I may be wrong.
Is this antisemitism? on 17:42 - Jan 24 with 767 viewsJ2BLUE

Is this antisemitism? on 17:39 - Jan 24 by TJS

They covered this on C4 news the other week and it’s not quite as straightforward as it seems.
I’m not sure that Palestinian leaders even want the vaccine to be supplied to Palestinians by Israel.
However I may be wrong.

Their population is less than 5.5m. Oxford vaccine is less than £3 per dose. The international community could solve this very easily once more supplies arrive.

Truly impaired.

Is this antisemitism? on 17:43 - Jan 24 with 760 viewslowhouseblue

it's very stupid in public health terms. vaccination works at a population level as well as an individual level.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Is this antisemitism? on 17:55 - Jan 24 with 708 viewsfactual_blue

Is this antisemitism? on 17:33 - Jan 24 by J2BLUE

No.

If I were you, I'd refer the post to the organisations who investigate this sort of thing before you pronounce judgement.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Is this antisemitism? on 17:59 - Jan 24 with 690 viewsjeera

Is this antisemitism? on 17:39 - Jan 24 by TJS

However I may be wrong.

Another version here:

"Amnesty International, among many organizations, condemned the Israeli government’s decision to bar Palestinians from receiving the vaccine. The rights group described the Israeli action as evidence of the “institutionalized discrimination that defines the Israeli government’s policy towards Palestinians.

The Palestinian Authority was not expecting Israel to supply Palestinian hospitals with millions of vaccines as it hopes to receive two million doses of the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine in February. Instead, the request made by PA official, Hussein al-Sheikh, Coordinator of Palestinian affairs with Israel, was a meager 10,000 doses to help protect Palestinian frontline workers. Still, the Israeli Health Ministry rejected the request."

https://www.palestinechronicle.com/covid-19-under-apartheid-how-israel-manipulat

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

Is this antisemitism? on 19:29 - Jan 24 with 578 viewsDarth_Koont

Depends. If you’re a pro-Israeli nationalist and supremacist then any criticism of Israel (from Human Rights Watch or Amnesty or Oxfam) is antisemitic.

But no, not in the slightest. In fact to not be predominantly critical of Israel re: the occupied territories and Netanyahu’s nation-state racism would be islamophobic.

Pronouns: He/Him

Is this antisemitism? on 19:30 - Jan 24 with 571 viewsJ2BLUE

Is this antisemitism? on 17:55 - Jan 24 by factual_blue

If I were you, I'd refer the post to the organisations who investigate this sort of thing before you pronounce judgement.

I'll just use some common sense thanks.

Truly impaired.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024