Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next Manager and it will happen shortly in my view 18:17 - Jan 24 with 5503 viewscressi

Dyer & Butcher
The Cowleys
P. Cook
T. Sherwood
Poyet & Tarrico
David Artell Crewe
A Foreign manager we don't know
Burley
Nigel Pearson
Just names some will piss you off

Next Manager and it will happen shortly in my view on 18:19 - Jan 24 with 3156 viewschrismakin

It'll happen 100% by 1st feb

There's 2 that i think are realistic

Cowleys
Dyer and Somone

Cook will want championship job
[Post edited 24 Jan 2021 18:29]

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Next Manager and it will happen shortly in my view on 18:24 - Jan 24 with 3096 viewsstiff_talking

Next Manager and it will happen shortly in my view on 18:19 - Jan 24 by chrismakin

Cowleys
Dyer and Somone

Eddie Howe

Think big
Next Manager and it will happen shortly in my view on 18:24 - Jan 24 with 3089 viewsbobbyramsey

Next Manager and it will happen shortly in my view on 18:19 - Jan 24 by chrismakin

Cowleys
Dyer and Somone

Really?
Next Manager and it will happen shortly in my view on 18:26 - Jan 24 with 3079 viewsJimmyJazz

Someone made a good call a couple of days ago - PL has been able to bring in 2 players and if results don't change he'll be gone in 2 months just prior to season ticket details being announced.

That could well be how it goes

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Next Manager and it will happen shortly in my view on 18:26 - Jan 24 with 3056 viewschrismakin

If Tim Sherwood gets the job, ITFC is dead to me

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

Next Manager and it will happen shortly in my view on 18:27 - Jan 24 with 3041 viewsBlueBadger

Next Manager and it will happen shortly in my view on 18:24 - Jan 24 by stiff_talking

Eddie Howe

Think big

LOL

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Next Manager and it will happen shortly in my view on 18:32 - Jan 24 with 2995 viewsAce_High1

Where is Gary Megson on your list?

Surely it will be one of:

Megson
Parkinson
Grayson
Sherwood
Pullis
Next Manager and it will happen shortly in my view on 18:34 - Jan 24 with 2976 viewschrismakin

Next Manager and it will happen shortly in my view on 18:26 - Jan 24 by JimmyJazz

Someone made a good call a couple of days ago - PL has been able to bring in 2 players and if results don't change he'll be gone in 2 months just prior to season ticket details being announced.

I personally don't think it'll be like that and Don't think these 2 signings have been made by lambert

One of which started on the bench, despite training for 4 days with the squad and being exactly what we needed on the flanks

the other IF available would have taken the slot from Judge - you would presume however Judge has been Mr Undroppable, and therefore Harrop is/was to lambert not really required. When you see the size of squad and 'midfield' options

I got a feeling the manager in waiting had these players in mind and has been on the blower.

Login to get fewer ads

Next Manager and it will happen shortly in my view on 18:35 - Jan 24 with 2967 viewschrismakin

Next Manager and it will happen shortly in my view on 18:32 - Jan 24 by Ace_High1

Where is Gary Megson on your list?

Surely it will be one of:

Megson
Parkinson
Grayson
Sherwood
Pullis

Curbishley lol he hasn't been mentioned for a few years

Next Manager and it will happen shortly in my view on 18:54 - Jan 24 with 2864 viewsRegencyBlue

Next Manager and it will happen shortly in my view on 18:24 - Jan 24 by stiff_talking

Eddie Howe

Think big

Yeah, because he’s going to want to enhance his reputation by taking this shambles on!
Next Manager and it will happen shortly in my view on 18:59 - Jan 24 with 2817 viewsColchesterBlue1985

My one and only choice would be Paul Cook.
Next Manager and it will happen shortly in my view on 19:03 - Jan 24 with 2781 viewsTrumptonBlue

Cherie Lunghi.
Next Manager and it will happen shortly in my view on 19:05 - Jan 24 with 2763 viewsHerbivore

It would be peak Evans era ITFC if we ended up with Tim Sherwood as our next manager.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Next Manager and it will happen shortly in my view on 19:06 - Jan 24 with 2751 viewssuffolkpoker

Next Manager and it will happen shortly in my view on 18:26 - Jan 24 by JimmyJazz

This

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

Next Manager and it will happen shortly in my view on 19:06 - Jan 24 with 2749 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Tommy Wright

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Next Manager and it will happen shortly in my view on 19:07 - Jan 24 with 2748 viewssuffolkpoker

Another depressing list

Next Manager and it will happen shortly in my view on 19:09 - Jan 24 with 2723 viewsjeera

And far too late for anyone new to turn anything around.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Next Manager and it will happen shortly in my view on 19:11 - Jan 24 with 2708 viewsHerbivore

Next Manager and it will happen shortly in my view on 19:07 - Jan 24 by suffolkpoker

Another depressing list

Who would be your choice?

Next Manager and it will happen shortly in my view on 19:15 - Jan 24 with 2675 viewssuffolkpoker

Next Manager and it will happen shortly in my view on 19:11 - Jan 24 by Herbivore

Who would be your choice?

We have fallen so far that we can’t appointment enough quality.

Who ever we appointment next is ‘another gamble’ it will be someone who has fallen away (PL(, some foreign unknown or appoint within (KD).

I remember top managers saying they would walk to Ipswich to get our job.

I’m not saying I can think of anybody better who would be realistic.
Just sad state of affairs :(

Next Manager and it will happen shortly in my view on 19:18 - Jan 24 with 2653 viewsHerbivore

Next Manager and it will happen shortly in my view on 19:15 - Jan 24 by suffolkpoker

Who ever we appointment next is ‘another gamble’ it will be someone who has fallen away (PL(, some foreign unknown or appoint within (KD).

When could we attract top managers? Can't remember a time during my 30+ years of supporting Town. The likes of Cook and the Cowleys have good track records and most sides at this level would feel lucky to have them, as would a fair few at the level above.

Next Manager and it will happen shortly in my view on 19:18 - Jan 24 with 2643 viewsJ2BLUE

Eddie Howe

Think big

LOL ok mate, if we can't tempt Guardiola...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Next Manager and it will happen shortly in my view on 19:20 - Jan 24 with 2618 viewsaardvaark

PEARSON EVERY DAY

Poll: When, not if, will Jewell go?

Next Manager and it will happen shortly in my view on 19:22 - Jan 24 with 2596 viewsjeera

Next Manager and it will happen shortly in my view on 19:15 - Jan 24 by suffolkpoker

It is indicative of our demise, and also the trail of 'failures' will be troubling Evans now as he looks for the next manager.

What if that doesn't work out too, then what and who?

That's why he tried to throw his lot in with PL in the blind hope it would create stability.

He doesn't want to chop and change but has to learn to see the signs as and when they happen. I don't care if we get through another 10 managers if it means we stumble across the right one.

Each time he clings on to the wrong one for just those extra few months is amounting to costing the club years in total.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Next Manager and it will happen shortly in my view on 19:24 - Jan 24 with 2564 viewscasanovacrow

With our owner I'd still expect Ian Holloway to be on a shortlist. I hope I'm wrong but a lot of those mentioned would want significant transfer funds and I just can't see it happening. It'll be the cheap option.
Next Manager and it will happen shortly in my view on 19:28 - Jan 24 with 2525 viewsJimmyJazz

Next Manager and it will happen shortly in my view on 19:22 - Jan 24 by jeera

It is indicative of our demise, and also the trail of 'failures' will be troubling Evans now as he looks for the next manager.

What if that doesn't work out too, then what and who?

That's why he tried to throw his lot in with PL in the blind hope it would create stability.

He doesn't want to chop and change but has to learn to see the signs as and when they happen. I don't care if we get through another 10 managers if it means we stumble across the right one.

Each time he clings on to the wrong one for just those extra few months is amounting to costing the club years in total.

But isn't that itself something that would attract a manager?

Give managers too much time, give the current manager a 5 year contract - for what exactly?

What's our short term aim? Get in the play-offs? Most managers would look at our situation and think that is certainly achievable.

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024