Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Come on you Bucs!!! 19:50 - Jan 24 with 813 viewsfloridablue

Fingers crossed the Brady bunch can cope with the frozen tundra.
Certainly the battle of the Bays, Tampa Bay over Green Bay.
Come on you Bucs!!! on 20:29 - Jan 24 with 768 viewsjudespiveyg

In my mind this game either ends with Rodgers completing a hail mary or a classic Tom Brady postseason drive.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Come on you Bucs!!! on 23:30 - Jan 24 with 730 viewsbluelagos

Not an avid / knowledgeable fan - but wtf was Rogers upto in the last 2 plays for Green Bay? Could have run in a touchdown on the 3rd down and then they bottle the chance to go for it on the 4th down...

Just gave away any chance of a win (or draw anyway)...

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Come on you Bucs!!! on 23:36 - Jan 24 with 711 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Come on you Bucs!!! on 23:30 - Jan 24 by bluelagos

Not an avid / knowledgeable fan - but wtf was Rogers upto in the last 2 plays for Green Bay? Could have run in a touchdown on the 3rd down and then they bottle the chance to go for it on the 4th down...

Just gave away any chance of a win (or draw anyway)...

Would never have got in running on 3rd but would have made going for it on 4th feasible

Call on 4th wasn’t in his hands and was a dubious call but there was some logic to it - getting a TD and 2 point conversion was unlikely and one play aside we’d shut the Bucs down most of the half, but proved to be the wrong one as we never got the ball back. Boooo etc
[Post edited 24 Jan 2021 23:46]

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Come on you Bucs!!! on 00:33 - Jan 25 with 684 viewsfloridablue

Yes, so so pleased/happy for the city of Tampa as it gets to host the Super Bowl 55 final in 2 weeks!
10,000 plus fans inside for todays games and 22,000 for the final.
[Post edited 25 Jan 2021 0:49]
Come on you Bucs!!! on 06:48 - Jan 25 with 626 viewsChrisd

I do think the Bucs are the best representative from the NFC, although seeded 5th. Both Green Bay and New Orleans have flattered to deceive. The AFC looks like it has the better depth.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Come on you Bucs!!! on 07:09 - Jan 25 with 615 viewswkj

Come on you Bucs!!! on 06:48 - Jan 25 by Chrisd

I do think the Bucs are the best representative from the NFC, although seeded 5th. Both Green Bay and New Orleans have flattered to deceive. The AFC looks like it has the better depth.

Lifelong KCC fan. Our weakness is rushing defence, which will be interesting with Brady as the QB.

I hope it is a good game as I have found all of the playoff games unremarkable so far, even our own. Titans vs Ravens is possibly the worst of the post season.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Come on you Bucs!!! on 08:52 - Jan 25 with 585 viewsSwansea_Blue

I've not really paid much interest since we came back to the UK a few years ago after our mini 'living in a America' jolly. Back then I thought Brady was about to hang up his boots. Amazing that he's still going and still pulling strings. What a career.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024