Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've never wanted my club to lose a football match 22:10 - Jan 24 with 727 viewsgtsb1966

Until now. I hope we get tonked Tuesday. Another lackluster win buys him another month.
I've never wanted my club to lose a football match on 22:11 - Jan 24 with 713 viewsJ2BLUE

I hope we concede 7 goals.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I've never wanted my club to lose a football match on 22:13 - Jan 24 with 685 viewsN2_Blue

I've never wanted my club to lose a football match on 22:11 - Jan 24 by J2BLUE

I hope we lose too, never ever ever i have i said or wanted that and it makes me feel sick, but I want us to lose until Lambert is removed.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

I've never wanted my club to lose a football match on 22:21 - Jan 24 with 646 viewschrismakin

I've never wanted my club to lose a football match on 22:11 - Jan 24 by J2BLUE

Sunderland haven't lost an away game since the new gaffa went in

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

I've never wanted my club to lose a football match on 22:23 - Jan 24 with 626 viewsJ2BLUE

I've never wanted my club to lose a football match on 22:21 - Jan 24 by chrismakin

Oh god, we'll win then

#banterera

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I've never wanted my club to lose a football match on 22:34 - Jan 24 with 581 viewsSeablu

I’d take any sort of win as a priority. I know it’s an utterly futile hope, but it might just be a turning point...

I utterly dread a draw or a narrow defeat that allows Lambert some more wriggle room.

If we are going to lose, I hope for a monstrous and thoroughly hideous thrashing.

Never before, in all my days, have I hoped for that.
I've never wanted my club to lose a football match on 22:57 - Jan 24 with 525 views66notout

I've never wanted my club to lose a football match on 22:21 - Jan 24 by chrismakin

True, but they are unbeaten away from home for the season, not just since Phil Parkinson left and Lee Johnson arrived to replace him. Of their 10 away games they have won five and drawn the other five.
I've never wanted my club to lose a football match on 00:54 - Jan 25 with 404 viewsOsborneOneNil

I've never wanted my club to lose a football match on 22:34 - Jan 24 by Seablu

I’d take any sort of win as a priority. I know it’s an utterly futile hope, but it might just be a turning point...

I utterly dread a draw or a narrow defeat that allows Lambert some more wriggle room.

If we are going to lose, I hope for a monstrous and thoroughly hideous thrashing.

Never before, in all my days, have I hoped for that.

A win will not be a turning point though. When we do manage a win, it’s always a lucky, horrible win. Not us ‘turning it on’.

Green shoots, my ar5e.

Hate saying it, but let’s get thumped, and let’s get that cretin out of our club.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024