Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some interesting scientific advances... 09:03 - Jan 25 with 2012 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

https://news.mit.edu/2019/storing-vaccine-history-skin-1218
https://www.biometricupdate.com/201909/id2020-and-partners-launch-program-to-pro

"The researchers designed their dye to be delivered by a microneedle patch rather than a traditional syringe and needle. Such patches are now being developed to deliver vaccines for measles, rubella, and other diseases, and the researchers showed that their dye could be easily incorporated into these patches."

Would people on here be happy to be marked in such a way?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Some interesting scientific advances... on 09:11 - Jan 25 with 1974 viewsStokieBlue

Did you read to the bottom of the article?

"This post was updated at 4:58pm on March 26, 2020 to clarify that the program is intended to allow people to receive vaccination and prove they have received it, not to track individuals, as claimed by some conspiracy theorists."

As for the question, it seems a perfectly sensible way to keep track of what vaccines people have had, especially in places where there is poor record keeping. I don't actually remember when I last had my hep vaccines for instance.

Here is a better question: What are you objections to it? You clearly have some since you've found the need to start another thread after your last one was deleted so rather than post leading questions why don't you tell us your opinions for a change?

I also think you should clarify in your post this isn't being used in the C19 vaccines which aren't delivered via patches or have this technology integrated. You seem to want to fuzz the reality with a narrative whether intentionally or not.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Some interesting scientific advances... on 09:11 - Jan 25 with 1966 viewsDanTheMan

Some interesting scientific advances... on 09:11 - Jan 25 by StokieBlue

"This post was updated at 4:58pm on March 26, 2020 to clarify that the program is intended to allow people to receive vaccination and prove they have received it, not to track individuals, as claimed by some conspiracy theorists."

As for the question, it seems a perfectly sensible way to keep track of what vaccines people have had, especially in places where there is poor record keeping. I don't actually remember when I last had my hep vaccines for instance.

Here is a better question: What are you objections to it? You clearly have some since you've found the need to start another thread after your last one was deleted so rather than post leading questions why don't you tell us your opinions for a change?

I also think you should clarify in your post this isn't being used in the C19 vaccines which aren't delivered via patches or have this technology integrated. You seem to want to fuzz the reality with a narrative whether intentionally or not.

SB

I had to have all mine again somewhat recently as my medical records could not be found.

That was a fun day.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Some interesting scientific advances... on 09:20 - Jan 25 with 1950 viewseastangliaisblue

SB

Once again well said.
Some interesting scientific advances... on 09:34 - Jan 25 with 1918 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

SB

Of course, as I had last night too!
Personally I would prefer a photograph and records held locally rather than a subcutaneous tattoo.

Again the fuzziness is all your own work. As explained last night this stuff is undoubtedly what lies behind the Gates microchip conspiracy stuff which is obvious nonsense. Tbh I have very little to do with social media and have only ever seen that stuff mentioned by those seeking to belittle others with the old.."GatEZ wOntZ too RooL da WerLD" routine.

Edit...The way Gates gets pulled in, for anyone interested is because of the funding for the above provided by..
https://www.gavi.org/
[Post edited 25 Jan 2021 9:36]

Some interesting scientific advances... on 09:35 - Jan 25 with 1917 viewsbluelagos

To answer your question, no, not for me. Paper record will suit me just fine.

As an aside, I will be front the queue when called for a CV vaccine given they have sfa to do with the technology you highlight. Any suggestion otherwise would be tin foil hat territory imho.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Some interesting scientific advances... on 09:39 - Jan 25 with 1896 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Some interesting scientific advances... on 09:11 - Jan 25 by DanTheMan

I had to have all mine again somewhat recently as my medical records could not be found.

That was a fun day.

Is that a yes from you then...as I believe you are knowledgeable in this area do you think the proposed anonymisation of the data is watertight. Way over my knowledge base so genuinely curious.

Some interesting scientific advances... on 09:42 - Jan 25 with 1885 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Some interesting scientific advances... on 09:35 - Jan 25 by bluelagos

To answer your question, no, not for me. Paper record will suit me just fine.

As an aside, I will be front the queue when called for a CV vaccine given they have sfa to do with the technology you highlight. Any suggestion otherwise would be tin foil hat territory imho.

Indeed it is...this is clearly where the tin foil hat stuff has Chinese whispered from though, which some people seem to find uncomfortable! Personally it was all new to me when I read it yesterday.

Some interesting scientific advances... on 09:43 - Jan 25 with 1880 viewsStokieBlue

Some interesting scientific advances... on 09:34 - Jan 25 by BanksterDebtSlave

Of course, as I had last night too!
Personally I would prefer a photograph and records held locally rather than a subcutaneous tattoo.

Again the fuzziness is all your own work. As explained last night this stuff is undoubtedly what lies behind the Gates microchip conspiracy stuff which is obvious nonsense. Tbh I have very little to do with social media and have only ever seen that stuff mentioned by those seeking to belittle others with the old.."GatEZ wOntZ too RooL da WerLD" routine.

Edit...The way Gates gets pulled in, for anyone interested is because of the funding for the above provided by..
https://www.gavi.org/
[Post edited 25 Jan 2021 9:36]

So you read to the end but did you skip the entire first paragraph:

"Every year, a lack of vaccination leads to about 1.5 million preventable deaths, primarily in developing nations. One factor that makes vaccination campaigns in those nations more difficult is that there is little infrastructure for storing medical records, so there’s often no easy way to determine who needs a particular vaccine."

This is clearly designed for places where record keeping isn't adequate and existing paper records don't work. Not everyone has the privilege of a local and well organised record keeping system.

The fuzziness is not my own work, as proven by the reaction to your thread last night and it's removal by Phil.

SB

Login to get fewer ads

Some interesting scientific advances... on 09:47 - Jan 25 with 1869 viewsbluelagos

Some interesting scientific advances... on 09:42 - Jan 25 by BanksterDebtSlave

Indeed it is...this is clearly where the tin foil hat stuff has Chinese whispered from though, which some people seem to find uncomfortable! Personally it was all new to me when I read it yesterday.

I think the problem is though that some people are doing a lot more than questioning what the conspiracies are and or wondering where they came from.

Some people are actively pushing them which when it comes to who shot Kennedy, doesn't really matter. But with these vaccines, people not taking them will literally lead to people dying.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Some interesting scientific advances... on 09:47 - Jan 25 with 1862 viewseireblue

Some interesting scientific advances... on 09:39 - Jan 25 by BanksterDebtSlave

Is that a yes from you then...as I believe you are knowledgeable in this area do you think the proposed anonymisation of the data is watertight. Way over my knowledge base so genuinely curious.

Records of vaccination data needs to be held.

Would you rather hold it yourself, and it be read when necessary.

Or have it held in some centralised database held by Government and accessible by Big Pharma.
Which it is today.
Some interesting scientific advances... on 09:54 - Jan 25 with 1841 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Some interesting scientific advances... on 09:43 - Jan 25 by StokieBlue

So you read to the end but did you skip the entire first paragraph:

"Every year, a lack of vaccination leads to about 1.5 million preventable deaths, primarily in developing nations. One factor that makes vaccination campaigns in those nations more difficult is that there is little infrastructure for storing medical records, so there’s often no easy way to determine who needs a particular vaccine."

This is clearly designed for places where record keeping isn't adequate and existing paper records don't work. Not everyone has the privilege of a local and well organised record keeping system.

The fuzziness is not my own work, as proven by the reaction to your thread last night and it's removal by Phil.

SB

I have no idea why you are trying to conflate this thread with an anti vax stance!
I have consulted with Phil about why the thread was removed...which was down to people misinterpreting the thread title and re-presented it accordingly.
Strangely you have again tried to steer it down a different path.

Some interesting scientific advances... on 09:57 - Jan 25 with 1834 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Some interesting scientific advances... on 09:47 - Jan 25 by eireblue

Records of vaccination data needs to be held.

Would you rather hold it yourself, and it be read when necessary.

Or have it held in some centralised database held by Government and accessible by Big Pharma.
Which it is today.

What is proposed here is infrared sub cutaneous ink dots.
Edit...for me a paper booklet will do just fine.
[Post edited 25 Jan 2021 9:59]

Some interesting scientific advances... on 10:00 - Jan 25 with 1828 viewsStokieBlue

Some interesting scientific advances... on 09:54 - Jan 25 by BanksterDebtSlave

I have no idea why you are trying to conflate this thread with an anti vax stance!
I have consulted with Phil about why the thread was removed...which was down to people misinterpreting the thread title and re-presented it accordingly.

This is getting annoying now. Nowhere in my post is anything about anti-vax.

Why don't you deal with the points in my post? You hardly ever respond to questions put to you. I've clearly asked why you are conflating something that is designed to be used in places where they can't keep accurate records (as the article very clearly states) and record keeping in places like the UK.

The thread yesterday was "misinterpreted" by loads of people because your posts are never clear. I tried to help you in this regard yesterday but you ignored that as well.

SB

Some interesting scientific advances... on 10:04 - Jan 25 with 1820 viewsStokieBlue

Some interesting scientific advances... on 09:57 - Jan 25 by BanksterDebtSlave

What is proposed here is infrared sub cutaneous ink dots.
Edit...for me a paper booklet will do just fine.
[Post edited 25 Jan 2021 9:59]

It's not meant for you though!

That is made abundantly clear in the article.

Perhaps one day it could be used here but that's certainly not the main point of the technology. You seem to keep ignoring this point when it's put to you.

SB

Some interesting scientific advances... on 10:10 - Jan 25 with 1804 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Some interesting scientific advances... on 09:47 - Jan 25 by bluelagos

I think the problem is though that some people are doing a lot more than questioning what the conspiracies are and or wondering where they came from.

Some people are actively pushing them which when it comes to who shot Kennedy, doesn't really matter. But with these vaccines, people not taking them will literally lead to people dying.

If anybody ever brings up the Gates microchip stuff with me I will now be able to tell them where there misinformed idea came from...I think it will be a better put down than laughing at them.

Some interesting scientific advances... on 10:20 - Jan 25 with 1801 viewsBlueBadger

Some interesting scientific advances... on 09:54 - Jan 25 by BanksterDebtSlave

Perhaps if you did more than post a link and go 'makes you think, hmmmmmm?', like some kind of a Toilet Bloo tribute act in a Che Guvera t-shirt you might not get all this kind of pushback.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Some interesting scientific advances... on 11:50 - Jan 25 with 1753 viewsreusersfreekicks

Some interesting scientific advances... on 10:04 - Jan 25 by StokieBlue

Perhaps one day it could be used here but that's certainly not the main point of the technology. You seem to keep ignoring this point when it's put to you.

SB

Cos it doesn't suit his agenda to mislead and sow seeds of doubt
[Post edited 25 Jan 2021 11:52]
Some interesting scientific advances... on 15:29 - Jan 25 with 1693 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Some interesting scientific advances... on 10:04 - Jan 25 by StokieBlue

SB

I think applying the is it something I would want done to me test is an allowed response....but maybe not in your eyes. Furthermore anybody giving vaccines in such a setting would I am sure be capable of recording the fact with a photo on a mobile phone or such.

Some interesting scientific advances... on 15:30 - Jan 25 with 1689 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Some interesting scientific advances... on 10:20 - Jan 25 by BlueBadger

Perhaps if you did more than post a link and go 'makes you think, hmmmmmm?', like some kind of a Toilet Bloo tribute act in a Che Guvera t-shirt you might not get all this kind of pushback.

Because that's what I did!.....yawn!
You knew about this stuff before then I take it?

Some interesting scientific advances... on 15:32 - Jan 25 with 1683 viewsStokieBlue

Some interesting scientific advances... on 15:29 - Jan 25 by BanksterDebtSlave

I think applying the is it something I would want done to me test is an allowed response....but maybe not in your eyes. Furthermore anybody giving vaccines in such a setting would I am sure be capable of recording the fact with a photo on a mobile phone or such.

Not really, you're ignoring the entire context of what is trying to be done in a remote location and reframing it into your own world view.

I don't understand your second sentence, this is the problem, you aren't clear. Do you mean vaccinating in the remote setting or in your GP surgey? If you mean the remote setting then you are essentially saying that your own articles that you posted are lying about the need for such technology.

SB
[Post edited 25 Jan 2021 15:34]

Some interesting scientific advances... on 15:32 - Jan 25 with 1683 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Some interesting scientific advances... on 11:50 - Jan 25 by reusersfreekicks

Cos it doesn't suit his agenda to mislead and sow seeds of doubt
[Post edited 25 Jan 2021 11:52]

So where have I mislead? And what is my agenda, just so I know?
[Post edited 25 Jan 2021 19:29]

Some interesting scientific advances... on 15:37 - Jan 25 with 1667 viewsjeera

Some interesting scientific advances... on 10:10 - Jan 25 by BanksterDebtSlave

If anybody ever brings up the Gates microchip stuff with me I will now be able to tell them where there misinformed idea came from...I think it will be a better put down than laughing at them.

The microchip idea is a useful tool for others to find you if you get lost.

And to let your owners know too of course.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024