Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So is Evans genuinely hoping that Lambert turns it around? 11:07 - Jan 25 with 1145 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Seems that way, otherwise why is he giving him another game tomorrow? If the whispers are true and he is sounding out people, why doesn't he sack him and get a caretaker in until the new man is ready?

I just wonder if Evans realises, even it Lambert wins the next 5, fans will still hate him. And that should really show him how bad it is.
So is Evans genuinely hoping that Lambert turns it around? on 11:52 - Jan 25 with 1080 viewsBent_double

Hopefully ME is already at the stage of a shortlist of candidates and has possibly even spoken to them to sound out their interest.

If we do win the next 5 with Lambert in charge (I can't believe I just wrote that), then something will have changed, maybe the new boys and a returning KVY will have a massive impact - finally - and once again we will all be sucked in by the hope that promotion, via the play-offs, is a possibility.

But we won't.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

So is Evans genuinely hoping that Lambert turns it around? on 12:40 - Jan 25 with 1021 viewsSteve_D

Maybe the question should be does Marcus Evans really care about the club
So is Evans genuinely hoping that Lambert turns it around? on 15:25 - Jan 25 with 927 viewsstiff_talking

So is Evans genuinely hoping that Lambert turns it around? on 12:40 - Jan 25 by Steve_D

Maybe the question should be does Marcus Evans really care about the club

Evans hopes he will resign with the pressure from us and he doesn’t have to pay him up!

Or he wants us in league one and needs Lambert around a bit longer to ensure that happens !
So is Evans genuinely hoping that Lambert turns it around? on 15:29 - Jan 25 with 908 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Evans just doesn't like caretakers and he has always, always had someone lined up. Sacking in between saturday-tuesday i don't think would make much odds in terms of a caretaker anyway.

It'll happen tomorrow after we get ripped apart on Sky by Sunderland. And if it doesn't, i think he'll be here until the end of the season or we are mathematically out of it.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

So is Evans genuinely hoping that Lambert turns it around? on 19:52 - Jan 25 with 785 viewscressi

So is Evans genuinely hoping that Lambert turns it around? on 15:29 - Jan 25 by JammyDodgerrr

Evans just doesn't like caretakers and he has always, always had someone lined up. Sacking in between saturday-tuesday i don't think would make much odds in terms of a caretaker anyway.

It'll happen tomorrow after we get ripped apart on Sky by Sunderland. And if it doesn't, i think he'll be here until the end of the season or we are mathematically out of it.

Seen milk turn quicker
So is Evans genuinely hoping that Lambert turns it around? on 22:07 - Jan 25 with 689 viewsTieDyedIn95

Evans has two objectives here.

1. Keep the club ticking over and a manager is in place
2. Ensure it doesn't lose more money than he can afford to lose.

Both of those objectives are already going to be complete. He's not interested beyond those.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

So is Evans genuinely hoping that Lambert turns it around? on 22:26 - Jan 25 with 649 viewsArnieM

We’ll probably go and win the game tomorrow now !

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

So is Evans genuinely hoping that Lambert turns it around? on 22:28 - Jan 25 with 643 viewstractordownsouth

I reckon he's probably already talking to other managers.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Login to get fewer ads

So is Evans genuinely hoping that Lambert turns it around? on 01:58 - Jan 26 with 553 viewsHARRY10

So is Evans genuinely hoping that Lambert turns it around? on 22:28 - Jan 25 by tractordownsouth

I reckon he's probably already talking to other managers.

yep, a new manager will soon be able to fix the shambles that is our club

some of our lot are really kidding themselves if they think that simply replacing the manager will not be anything but a very temporary papering over the cracks
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024