Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So what would Lambert need to achieve to get your support 13:31 - Jan 25 with 3256 viewsFrimleyBlue

Even somehow getting a play off place won't keep me happy, I also wouldn't trust him if we were back in the Championship

So for me, it would take a long long time for him to gain my support again, something Evans needs to realise too as it will hit season ticket sales

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

So what would Lambert need to achieve to get your support on 15:43 - Jan 25 with 896 viewsMrTown

Buy me a pint.
[Post edited 25 Jan 2021 15:43]

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

So what would Lambert need to achieve to get your support on 15:54 - Jan 25 with 879 viewsthebooks

Too late, isn’t it?

But let’s say we beat Sunderland 3-0...

After that, a far more expansive, attacking style of football and a 17 game unbeaten run. We get promoted automatically. I’d like to be reminded of what we were like under Burley and Royle.

After promotion more of the same approach and not being relegated. It’s hard to see how we can do much in the Championship under any manager after years and years of disinvestment.
So what would Lambert need to achieve to get your support on 16:52 - Jan 25 with 848 viewsChurchman

So what would Lambert need to achieve to get your support on 15:54 - Jan 25 by thebooks

Too late, isn’t it?

But let’s say we beat Sunderland 3-0...

After that, a far more expansive, attacking style of football and a 17 game unbeaten run. We get promoted automatically. I’d like to be reminded of what we were like under Burley and Royle.

After promotion more of the same approach and not being relegated. It’s hard to see how we can do much in the Championship under any manager after years and years of disinvestment.

Wow, beat Sunderland 3-0? Imagine that. In fact imagining is about all there is.

Expansive attacking football? Not here.
So what would Lambert need to achieve to get your support on 19:32 - Jan 16 with 721 viewsfooters

Did better than Cook with the same squad, tbf.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

So what would Lambert need to achieve to get your support on 20:07 - Jan 16 with 667 viewsFrimleyBlue

So what would Lambert need to achieve to get your support on 19:32 - Jan 16 by footers

He did indeed didn't he.

Funny how things happen.

Waka waka eh eh

So what would Lambert need to achieve to get your support on 20:12 - Jan 16 with 651 viewsfooters

So what would Lambert need to achieve to get your support on 20:07 - Jan 16 by FrimleyBlue

He did indeed didn't he.

Funny how things happen.

Fella on here called chrismakin who made himself look a right tit by backing Cook to the hilt!
Bet he looks a bit daft now, eh? 'Another pre-season' lol

Anyway, what happened to your chairmanship at Frimley? Good to see you back btw :)

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

So what would Lambert need to achieve to get your support on 20:17 - Jan 16 with 645 viewsFrimleyBlue

So what would Lambert need to achieve to get your support on 20:12 - Jan 16 by footers

Fella on here called chrismakin who made himself look a right tit by backing Cook to the hilt!

Anyway, what happened to your chairmanship at Frimley? Good to see you back btw :)

Were there triple Gym sessions involved?

In seriousness, left Frimley back in Sept 2020, 5th year in charge at that point, i'd always said to the family 5 years and that's me done so stuck to that. Some regrets finishing but also good to have family time back. Good to see them stabalising in the CCL Prem now though, a dreaded drop to step 6 would be a nightmare for them with the new League areas.

Waka waka eh eh

So what would Lambert need to achieve to get your support on 18:39 - Jan 21 with 513 viewsStadiumofdark

So what would Lambert need to achieve to get your support on 20:12 - Jan 16 by footers

One of my fave ever TWTD posts this!!
Login to get fewer ads

So what would Lambert need to achieve to get your support on 23:16 - Jan 21 with 442 viewsTheBoyBlue

So what would Lambert need to achieve to get your support on 19:32 - Jan 16 by footers

Hard to compare. Lambert had six months of that season (on top of the two-and-a-half years before that) to get to that point and even then it is debatable that those three wins on the trot weren't a fluke, set against all that the team had - or rather hadn't - achieved up to that point.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

So what would Lambert need to achieve to get your support on 00:00 - Jan 22 with 408 viewsFightingEssex

So what would Lambert need to achieve to get your support on 23:16 - Jan 21 by TheBoyBlue

Hard to compare. Lambert had six months of that season (on top of the two-and-a-half years before that) to get to that point and even then it is debatable that those three wins on the trot weren't a fluke, set against all that the team had - or rather hadn't - achieved up to that point.

We’d have finished top6 in 2019/20 had the League One mob decided they could play with no fans … which they did after lining their pockets with that handout money. We had a bad run but we’d have won the majority of our remaining games and would have had a fair shot at the Playoffs. Tranmere were the true victims as they would have stayed up. I’d have also said we’d have made playoffs last season had he stayed, as again we’d have won the majority of the remaining fixtures but he screwed himself out of the job by making war with the entire fanbase for no reason whatsoever. Evans would have never sacked him otherwise.

Poll: Next Ipswich Town manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024