Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So what would Lambert need to achieve to get your support 13:31 - Jan 25 with 3251 viewsFrimleyBlue

Even somehow getting a play off place won't keep me happy, I also wouldn't trust him if we were back in the Championship

So for me, it would take a long long time for him to gain my support again, something Evans needs to realise too as it will hit season ticket sales

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

So what would Lambert need to achieve to get your support on 13:32 - Jan 25 with 2334 viewsitfcjoe

Resign

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

So what would Lambert need to achieve to get your support on 13:36 - Jan 25 with 2317 viewsdavblue

If he got Kevin Davies in and played him as a destroyer in central midfield, i would be fully behind him.
So what would Lambert need to achieve to get your support on 13:37 - Jan 25 with 2297 viewsFrimleyBlue

So what would Lambert need to achieve to get your support on 13:36 - Jan 25 by davblue

If he got Kevin Davies in and played him as a destroyer in central midfield, i would be fully behind him.

It scares me how good peoples memories are on this forum
[Post edited 25 Jan 2021 13:38]

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

So what would Lambert need to achieve to get your support on 13:38 - Jan 25 with 2288 viewsPJH

Even if we fluked promotion this season it would only be achieving what he should have done last season so even that would not be a success as such.

He had it made here really even after the non-existent attempt at avoiding relegation because he started last season with almost everyone behind him, all he had to do was take us back up again at the first attempt.
So what would Lambert need to achieve to get your support on 13:38 - Jan 25 with 2280 viewsdavblue

So what would Lambert need to achieve to get your support on 13:37 - Jan 25 by FrimleyBlue

It scares me how good peoples memories are on this forum
[Post edited 25 Jan 2021 13:38]

haha, that was unforgettable!

Sorry!

and a serious reply to your post, nothing!
So what would Lambert need to achieve to get your support on 13:44 - Jan 25 with 2236 viewsKeno

Resign and a public apology to Phil

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

So what would Lambert need to achieve to get your support on 13:47 - Jan 25 with 2215 viewsBelsteadCav

I’d support him if he left, and I’d wish him well for the future

King of the board since 98
Poll: Updated Poll . What would you rather win as a Sportsman

So what would Lambert need to achieve to get your support on 13:50 - Jan 25 with 2208 viewsOsborneOneNil

The ONLY way he could get my support is if the team started to win consistently 4 out of 5 games ongoing, and by playing high energy positive football and scoring 2-4 goals a game.

Not going to happen as he's a clueless con merchant.
[Post edited 25 Jan 2021 15:18]
Login to get fewer ads

So what would Lambert need to achieve to get your support on 14:22 - Jan 25 with 2149 viewsPendejo

Two consecutive promotions would cement it, but, promotion and to be competitive in the championship would go a long way. Oh and an apology to Phil is a must.

The door should always be open to redemption. To err is human, to forgive us divine.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

So what would Lambert need to achieve to get your support on 14:25 - Jan 25 with 2139 viewshadleighboyblue

It's gone too far now , there is no way back .

His post match rubbish is so ridiculous , he has become a bad joke .

Both fans and players see through him as someone that has lost the plot and is desperately trying to cover up his failures .

He has become a very poor representative of ITFC and his time is up before he loses the club more fans .
So what would Lambert need to achieve to get your support on 14:27 - Jan 25 with 2130 viewsjayessess

Promotion would probably put him back to square one with me. I'd say at least one survival season in the Championship to be actually in credit.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

So what would Lambert need to achieve to get your support on 14:28 - Jan 25 with 2118 viewsIpswichKnight

To resign and take his useless coaching staff with him.
So what would Lambert need to achieve to get your support on 14:31 - Jan 25 with 2117 viewsDanTheMan

There's nothing that can be done now.

Like McCarthy, the relationship is beyond saving. The longer it goes on, the more is starts spreading to other parts of the club.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

So what would Lambert need to achieve to get your support on 14:34 - Jan 25 with 2099 viewsJ2BLUE

I think it's beyond repair now.

ITFC fans and Lambert will never have a good relationship now.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So what would Lambert need to achieve to get your support on 14:45 - Jan 25 with 2068 viewslazyblue

To be fair if he got us into play offs then championship I would be very happy with that and then we could not have any complaints- however it won’t happen.
So what would Lambert need to achieve to get your support on 14:49 - Jan 25 with 2060 viewsGuthrum

Turning things around on the pitch - to the extent of automatic promotion back to the Champ and at least pushing consistently for top six there - while at the same time returning to the PR approach from when he first arrived. Not presiding over any more disastrous crashes in form. Also adopting better tactics would be nice (probably necessary to achieve the above).

If Lambert makes Ipswich Town successful again, I may get to like him. But I doubt he is able to do that.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

So what would Lambert need to achieve to get your support on 14:50 - Jan 25 with 2048 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Its past that.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

So what would Lambert need to achieve to get your support on 14:59 - Jan 25 with 2032 viewsBlueForYou

It takes a long long time to lose my support. I gave him two years worth. But he's lost it for good now. No going back. Nothing would change my mind now as he has nothing left. He needs to resign immediately, apologise to the fans & publish a personal apology to the Phil guy.
So what would Lambert need to achieve to get your support on 15:00 - Jan 25 with 2030 viewshomer_123

Honestly.

He'd need to get promotion this season - that is the absolute bare minimum. But that would need to be followed by keeping us in the Champ and then pushing for promotion.

However, none of that will happen whilst Evans is in charge. And it looks very much like Lambert is staying regardless.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

So what would Lambert need to achieve to get your support on 15:03 - Jan 25 with 2006 viewsIllinoisblue

For me, when we create more than 3 chances per game.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

So what would Lambert need to achieve to get your support on 15:06 - Jan 25 with 1991 viewsTJS

By some miracle completely destroy Sunderland tomorrow.
Win most of the remaining games.
Win League One.
Finish mid-table in the Championship next season.
So what would Lambert need to achieve to get your support on 15:21 - Jan 25 with 1948 viewsDarth_Koont

Results clearly need to be better. And we should be challenging at the top.

I say challenging at the top because we should be given we’ve not played well and are still in range of the playoffs.

So basically, to get results and get my support, he needs to get a tune out of his players and his formation. After 2 years it’s looking very unlikely.

Pronouns: He/Him

So what would Lambert need to achieve to get your support on 15:23 - Jan 25 with 1943 viewsChurchman

Crawl back under the rock he came from with his Celtic DVDs
So what would Lambert need to achieve to get your support on 15:30 - Jan 25 with 1921 viewsJammyDodgerrr

A massive winning streak and automatic promotion. Scraping the play-offs isn't good enough.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

So what would Lambert need to achieve to get your support on 15:40 - Jan 25 with 1894 viewsTieDyedIn95

Join Celtic.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024