Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The LIE unravels- Giuliani to pay the price - also an unbelievable video 16:45 - Jan 25 with 987 viewsunstableblue

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/giuliani-sued-elec

Apparently a very strong case given the amount of protesations and media outbursts from Trump's crooked lawyer.

Oh and for those few loons on here that supported Trump; just take a look at this!?:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/rudy-guiliani-donald-trump-dra

Weird as sh!t sexist madness

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

The LIE unravels- Giuliani to pay the price - also an unbelievable video on 16:54 - Jan 25 with 912 viewsmonytowbray

If you think that’s bad wait until all the sexual allegations come back to haunt them.

Buckle me up for that OpDeatheaters sh1t.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

The LIE unravels- Giuliani to pay the price - also an unbelievable video on 17:18 - Jan 25 with 846 viewsBlueBadger

The LIE unravels- Giuliani to pay the price - also an unbelievable video on 16:54 - Jan 25 by monytowbray

If you think that’s bad wait until all the sexual allegations come back to haunt them.

What I'm enjoying at the moment, is some desperate Q stuff showing pictures of Biden having normal interactions with women and them going 'OMG DON'T LET THIS MAN NEAR YOUR CHILDREN' whilst cheering on a bloke who was best mates with Jeffrey Epstein.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The LIE unravels- Giuliani to pay the price - also an unbelievable video on 17:19 - Jan 25 with 838 viewsunstableblue

The LIE unravels- Giuliani to pay the price - also an unbelievable video on 16:54 - Jan 25 by monytowbray

What's going to happen is the complete incompetence and lack of fitness for purpose of Trump as POTUS is going to come out, from insiders now free to reveal meeting after meeting after meeting of just gross negligence.

First meetings at Pentagon already in the public domain; few whistleblowers coming out around PPE procurement for Covid.

The LIE unravels- Giuliani to pay the price - also an unbelievable video on 17:20 - Jan 25 with 835 viewsBlueBadger

The LIE unravels- Giuliani to pay the price - also an unbelievable video on 17:19 - Jan 25 by unstableblue

What's going to happen is the complete incompetence and lack of fitness for purpose of Trump as POTUS is going to come out, from insiders now free to reveal meeting after meeting after meeting of just gross negligence.

First meetings at Pentagon already in the public domain; few whistleblowers coming out around PPE procurement for Covid.

Fauci here, on how he was effectively sidelined from an early point.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/24/health/fauci-trump-covid.html?referringSource

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

The LIE unravels- Giuliani to pay the price - also an unbelievable video on 17:22 - Jan 25 with 820 viewsElderGrizzly

At least he'll have his day in court to provide the mountains of evidence he apparently has :)
The LIE unravels- Giuliani to pay the price - also an unbelievable video on 17:53 - Jan 25 with 739 viewsunstableblue

The LIE unravels- Giuliani to pay the price - also an unbelievable video on 17:18 - Jan 25 by BlueBadger

What I'm enjoying at the moment, is some desperate Q stuff showing pictures of Biden having normal interactions with women and them going 'OMG DON'T LET THIS MAN NEAR YOUR CHILDREN' whilst cheering on a bloke who was best mates with Jeffrey Epstein.

Yeah those videos are pretty sick really - slowed down; intimating he's a paedophile; must be 1000s of videos of Biden... that they've cherry picked from

Whereas just how many women have stepped forward, how much evidence against Trump - and 70m voted for him

The LIE unravels- Giuliani to pay the price - also an unbelievable video on 19:59 - Jan 25 with 597 views26_Paz

What’s wrong with the video in that second link? It’s just a funny comedy video, probably for charity or something

The Paz Man

The LIE unravels- Giuliani to pay the price - also an unbelievable video on 20:16 - Jan 25 with 555 viewsBlueBadger

The LIE unravels- Giuliani to pay the price - also an unbelievable video on 17:53 - Jan 25 by unstableblue

Yeah those videos are pretty sick really - slowed down; intimating he's a paedophile; must be 1000s of videos of Biden... that they've cherry picked from

Whereas just how many women have stepped forward, how much evidence against Trump - and 70m voted for him

It's interesting, if somewhat disturbing how people appear to value white supremacy over, say, health care, jobs and not having violent extremists storming the seat of government.

See also: The UK

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024