Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That quote from Sir Bob 12:21 - Jan 26 with 538 viewsitfc_bucks

"it's a small boy, clambering the stadium steps for the first time, gripping his fathers hand, gawping at the hallowed turf".

What a visceral reminder - I still remember taking my boy for the first time. Him being pressed up against the window in Planet Blue, climbing into the South Stand and seeing Gwion score, right in front of us. A special moment that'll never go away, whatever happens.
That quote from Sir Bob on 12:41 - Jan 26 with 460 viewsYallop

Same here got a picture of my boy in front of that. Still brings a lump to the throat.
That quote from Sir Bob on 13:01 - Jan 26 with 419 viewsFtnfwest

Similar to my experience with Ftnfwest jnr. We sat in Co op lower for a 3-0 spanking of Mick McCarthy's Wolves (after they'd tried to physically assault our players for the first 15 minutes). Neil Alexander pen save and then blitzed them. My dad never took me to ITFC (we lived in cambridge and whilst he was a fan of football he didn't really follow any particular club - although the family as a whole are spurs). Had to rely on uncle!
That quote from Sir Bob on 13:03 - Jan 26 with 411 viewsLeaky

That quote from Sir Bob on 12:41 - Jan 26 by Yallop

Same here got a picture of my boy in front of that. Still brings a lump to the throat.

My lads first experience of Portman Road was when we relegated Millwall. He witnessed the great British sport of plastic seat throwing.
That quote from Sir Bob on 13:08 - Jan 26 with 396 viewshype313

That quote from Sir Bob on 13:03 - Jan 26 by Leaky

My lads first experience of Portman Road was when we relegated Millwall. He witnessed the great British sport of plastic seat throwing.

95? That was some day....

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024