Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remember when I said there was some truth to Qanon... 16:32 - Jan 26 with 1215 viewsmonytowbray

...in regards to muddying facts and the whole conspiracy being a deflection pushed by vetted interests.

https://variety.com/2021/digital/news/kellyanne-conway-accused-topless-photo-dau

Yeah. This lot have no morals when it comes to sex.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Remember when I said there was some truth to Qanon... on 17:13 - Jan 26 with 1103 viewsBelsteadCav

Why has this country suddenly got infatuated with US politics

Bores me to absolute tears

Nothing mentioned about Europe, or the riots going on.

Just banging the same old drum

King of the board since 98
Poll: Updated Poll . What would you rather win as a Sportsman

Remember when I said there was some truth to Qanon... on 17:15 - Jan 26 with 1090 viewsfooters

Remember when I said there was some truth to Qanon... on 17:13 - Jan 26 by BelsteadCav

You could always start a thread about it if you wanted.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Remember when I said there was some truth to Qanon... on 17:16 - Jan 26 with 1081 viewsmonytowbray

Remember when I said there was some truth to Qanon... on 17:13 - Jan 26 by BelsteadCav

I do all that too. Been following Russia most the weekend and posted about it.

Please do engage with these posts TBF now you're back, they're mostly me and 1-2 others.

But also, I think it's not worth denying the impact Trump being the leader of the "world police" over the last 4 years has had on all countries.

TWTD never forgets…

Remember when I said there was some truth to Qanon... on 17:19 - Jan 26 with 1051 viewsBelsteadCav

Remember when I said there was some truth to Qanon... on 17:16 - Jan 26 by monytowbray

I do all that too. Been following Russia most the weekend and posted about it.

Please do engage with these posts TBF now you're back, they're mostly me and 1-2 others.

But also, I think it's not worth denying the impact Trump being the leader of the "world police" over the last 4 years has had on all countries.

I will jump on when I see them

Trump has taken everyone’s eye off the ball in my opinion. Now he’s out the way hopefully we break away from all the USA nonsense. We have more in common with Australia than that place

Remember when I said there was some truth to Qanon... on 17:19 - Jan 26 with 1048 viewsBlueBadger

Look, we didn't moan over much when you kept banging on about that tantrum throwing drug cheat and his bike.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Remember when I said there was some truth to Qanon... on 17:21 - Jan 26 with 1031 viewsBlueBadger

Remember when I said there was some truth to Qanon... on 17:19 - Jan 26 by BelsteadCav

Trump has taken everyone’s eye off the ball in my opinion. Now he’s out the way hopefully we break away from all the USA nonsense. We have more in common with Australia than that place

We've got best of both worlds, desperately thick far-right populists are really popular like in the US and we're becoming ever more irrelevant on the world stage, like Australia.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Remember when I said there was some truth to Qanon... on 17:21 - Jan 26 with 1031 viewsmonytowbray

Remember when I said there was some truth to Qanon... on 17:19 - Jan 26 by BelsteadCav

Policy wise, yes.

Influence wise, far FAR from.

Brexit/Trump are the same energy from the same funding/consultation sources.

TWTD never forgets…

Remember when I said there was some truth to Qanon... on 17:21 - Jan 26 with 1025 viewsfactual_blue

Remember when I said there was some truth to Qanon... on 17:19 - Jan 26 by BlueBadger

Look, we didn't moan over much when you kept banging on about that tantrum throwing drug cheat and his bike.

That's a bit harsh on benters....

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

Remember when I said there was some truth to Qanon... on 17:22 - Jan 26 with 1018 viewsmonytowbray

Remember when I said there was some truth to Qanon... on 17:21 - Jan 26 by factual_blue

That's a bit harsh on benters....

balls .

TWTD never forgets…

Remember when I said there was some truth to Qanon... on 17:43 - Jan 26 with 945 viewsBelsteadCav

Remember when I said there was some truth to Qanon... on 17:19 - Jan 26 by BlueBadger

Yes you did

It was nonstop drug cheating abuse

But as it’s rife in every sport it seems to have stopped

Remember when I said there was some truth to Qanon... on 18:00 - Jan 26 with 897 viewsSpruceMoose

People have all sorts of weird interests.

Would you believe, some even enjoy watching drug addicts huff and puff up a mountain on a bike?

It takes all sorts. I'd just say it's best not to get involved with the things that don't interest you.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Remember when I said there was some truth to Qanon... on 18:01 - Jan 26 with 890 viewsmonytowbray

Remember when I said there was some truth to Qanon... on 18:00 - Jan 26 by SpruceMoose

People have all sorts of weird interests.

Would you believe, some even enjoy watching drug addicts huff and puff up a mountain on a bike?

It takes all sorts. I'd just say it's best not to get involved with the things that don't interest you.

To be fair, most things are better on drugs.

TWTD never forgets…

Remember when I said there was some truth to Qanon... on 18:03 - Jan 26 with 880 viewsSpruceMoose

Remember when I said there was some truth to Qanon... on 18:01 - Jan 26 by monytowbray

To be fair, most things are better on drugs.

Screw the bike, get on the drugs.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Remember when I said there was some truth to Qanon... on 18:15 - Jan 26 with 850 viewsmonytowbray

Remember when I said there was some truth to Qanon... on 18:03 - Jan 26 by SpruceMoose

Screw the bike, get on the drugs.

I'd probably watch something like the Tour De France if everyone was on a different drug for the race.

TWTD never forgets…

Remember when I said there was some truth to Qanon... on 18:20 - Jan 26 with 822 viewsBelsteadCav

Remember when I said there was some truth to Qanon... on 18:15 - Jan 26 by monytowbray

I'd probably watch something like the Tour De France if everyone was on a different drug for the race.

Out of interest, Do you all still believe there’s no drug cheats in professional football?

Remember when I said there was some truth to Qanon... on 18:24 - Jan 26 with 810 viewsSpruceMoose

Remember when I said there was some truth to Qanon... on 18:20 - Jan 26 by BelsteadCav

Out of interest, Do you all still believe there’s no drug cheats in professional football?

Oh yeah. There it is. That moment when you remember why you weren't arsed when a poster disappeared in the first place!

Remember when I said there was some truth to Qanon... on 18:25 - Jan 26 with 805 viewsBlueBadger

Remember when I said there was some truth to Qanon... on 18:20 - Jan 26 by BelsteadCav

If there was, I bet we wouldn't be plastering them all over our usernames...

Remember when I said there was some truth to Qanon... on 18:27 - Jan 26 with 789 viewsBelsteadCav

Remember when I said there was some truth to Qanon... on 18:24 - Jan 26 by SpruceMoose

Oh yeah. There it is. That moment when you remember why you weren't arsed when a poster disappeared in the first place!

🤣😂🤣

Remember when I said there was some truth to Qanon... on 18:27 - Jan 26 with 782 viewsBelsteadCav

Remember when I said there was some truth to Qanon... on 18:25 - Jan 26 by BlueBadger

If there was, I bet we wouldn't be plastering them all over our usernames...

Still no evidence of Cavendish ever taking drugs, let along testing positive

Remember when I said there was some truth to Qanon... on 18:38 - Jan 26 with 752 viewsmonytowbray

To be fair that's a hole I've not gone down but I'd actually want to hear more about it.

Spruce is just grumpy today. He supports Ipswich and is surrounded by Trump's cult, go easy on him!

TWTD never forgets…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024