Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wouldn't even bother renewing your iPlayer code or paying tonight... 18:23 - Jan 26 with 1145 viewsmonytowbray

Someone in marketing at the club will be looking at those viewing figures. And those figures will go back to someone senior eventually.

Don't even go on the site, they'll see that trend in their Google Analytics/Search Console data.

Send a message to where they'll see the revenue figures drop in real time.

BLUE ARMY.

Love you all, even the d1ck'eds on here :)

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Wouldn't even bother renewing your iPlayer code or paying tonight... on 18:40 - Jan 26 with 1039 viewsIllinoisblue

IFollow income is relative peanuts when we’re losing millions a year. And I doubt the club will give a sheeite about web traffic

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Wouldn't even bother renewing your iPlayer code or paying tonight... on 18:42 - Jan 26 with 1024 viewsitfcjoe

It’s on Sky so numbers will be down massively anyway

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Wouldn't even bother renewing your iPlayer code or paying tonight... on 18:42 - Jan 26 with 1024 viewslongtimefan

I may be due a whoosh here but you do realise the game isn’t available on IFollow (or iPlayer for that matter) for purchase tonight don’t you?
Wouldn't even bother renewing your iPlayer code or paying tonight... on 18:46 - Jan 26 with 987 viewsTimefliesbyintheblue

Wouldn't even bother renewing your iPlayer code or paying tonight... on 18:42 - Jan 26 by longtimefan

I may be due a whoosh here but you do realise the game isn’t available on IFollow (or iPlayer for that matter) for purchase tonight don’t you?

It is available and free to season ticket holders - we were all emailed with that information
Wouldn't even bother renewing your iPlayer code or paying tonight... on 18:48 - Jan 26 with 968 viewsmonytowbray

Wouldn't even bother renewing your iPlayer code or paying tonight... on 18:42 - Jan 26 by longtimefan

I am it seems! I had no plan on watching anyway.

But next game I'll bump this thread.

TWTD never forgets…

Wouldn't even bother renewing your iPlayer code or paying tonight... on 18:49 - Jan 26 with 962 viewslongtimefan

Wouldn't even bother renewing your iPlayer code or paying tonight... on 18:46 - Jan 26 by Timefliesbyintheblue

It is available and free to season ticket holders - we were all emailed with that information

I think you missed the bit where I said “available for purchase” .The OP suggested payment was involved.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2021 18:50]
Wouldn't even bother renewing your iPlayer code or paying tonight... on 18:49 - Jan 26 with 954 viewsmonytowbray

Wouldn't even bother renewing your iPlayer code or paying tonight... on 18:46 - Jan 26 by Timefliesbyintheblue

I float somewhere between you and Joe of "well I was right" but also "good timing we're on Sky Dick'ed."

TWTD never forgets…

Wouldn't even bother renewing your iPlayer code or paying tonight... on 18:53 - Jan 26 with 928 viewslazyblue

Not going to matter , it’s on sky but I would still watch if only on iFollow thanks.
Login to get fewer ads

Wouldn't even bother renewing your iPlayer code or paying tonight... on 18:58 - Jan 26 with 894 viewsmonytowbray

Wouldn't even bother renewing your iPlayer code or paying tonight... on 18:40 - Jan 26 by Illinoisblue

IFollow income is relative peanuts when we’re losing millions a year. And I doubt the club will give a sheeite about web traffic

Yes but numbers are numbers and engagement is engagement. No one wants numbers/engagement down on customers, particularly when they need us all there post-COVID.

Every action is a domino.

TWTD never forgets…

Wouldn't even bother renewing your iPlayer code or paying tonight... on 18:58 - Jan 26 with 889 viewsmonytowbray

Wouldn't even bother renewing your iPlayer code or paying tonight... on 18:53 - Jan 26 by lazyblue

Not going to matter , it’s on sky but I would still watch if only on iFollow thanks.

I can't tell you what you do with your money or support of course.

I'm just planting seeds.

TWTD never forgets…

Wouldn't even bother renewing your iPlayer code or paying tonight... on 19:06 - Jan 26 with 847 viewsjudespiveyg

Wouldn't even bother renewing your iPlayer code or paying tonight... on 18:42 - Jan 26 by itfcjoe

It’s on Sky so numbers will be down massively anyway

Added to the fact that it being on sky makes it incredibly easy to illegally stream. That's certainly how I'll be watching tonight.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Wouldn't even bother renewing your iPlayer code or paying tonight... on 19:09 - Jan 26 with 811 viewsJ2BLUE

Wouldn't even bother renewing your iPlayer code or paying tonight... on 19:06 - Jan 26 by judespiveyg

Added to the fact that it being on sky makes it incredibly easy to illegally stream. That's certainly how I'll be watching tonight.

As judespiveyg's lawyer I would like to clarify he meant watching on Sky, not watching illegally.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Wouldn't even bother renewing your iPlayer code or paying tonight... on 19:38 - Jan 26 with 738 viewsmonytowbray

Wouldn't even bother renewing your iPlayer code or paying tonight... on 19:06 - Jan 26 by judespiveyg

Stealing from Murdoch is how everyone ever at all times should watch Sky.

TWTD never forgets…

Wouldn't even bother renewing your iPlayer code or paying tonight... on 20:41 - Jan 26 with 701 viewsTimefliesbyintheblue

Wouldn't even bother renewing your iPlayer code or paying tonight... on 18:49 - Jan 26 by monytowbray

I float somewhere between you and Joe of "well I was right" but also "good timing we're on Sky Dick'ed."

“When anyone abuses you verbally, do not react. Because the very words that they are using against you are the very words that they are defining themselves as!”
Wouldn't even bother renewing your iPlayer code or paying tonight... on 20:43 - Jan 26 with 684 viewsmonytowbray

Wouldn't even bother renewing your iPlayer code or paying tonight... on 20:41 - Jan 26 by Timefliesbyintheblue

“When anyone abuses you verbally, do not react. Because the very words that they are using against you are the very words that they are defining themselves as!”

I was calling myself a dick’ed, not you!

TWTD never forgets…

Wouldn't even bother renewing your iPlayer code or paying tonight... on 20:46 - Jan 26 with 653 viewsTimefliesbyintheblue

Wouldn't even bother renewing your iPlayer code or paying tonight... on 20:43 - Jan 26 by monytowbray

I was calling myself a dick’ed, not you!

In that case I profusely apologise....
Wouldn't even bother renewing your iPlayer code or paying tonight... on 21:06 - Jan 26 with 611 viewsmonytowbray

Wouldn't even bother renewing your iPlayer code or paying tonight... on 20:46 - Jan 26 by Timefliesbyintheblue

In that case I profusely apologise....

Good, you dick’ed ;)

TWTD never forgets…

Wouldn't even bother renewing your iPlayer code or paying tonight... on 21:25 - Jan 26 with 519 viewsTimefliesbyintheblue

Wouldn't even bother renewing your iPlayer code or paying tonight... on 21:06 - Jan 26 by monytowbray

Good, you dick’ed ;)

I so admire your bravery MT.
BTW, Town are putting in a good second half shift considering the circumstances.
Wouldn't even bother renewing your iPlayer code or paying tonight... on 21:31 - Jan 26 with 496 viewsmonytowbray

Wouldn't even bother renewing your iPlayer code or paying tonight... on 21:25 - Jan 26 by Timefliesbyintheblue

I so admire your bravery MT.
BTW, Town are putting in a good second half shift considering the circumstances.

I imagine something roughly translated to German was mentioned within the walls of Hitler’s bunker!

Not really enough anymore, we delay the inevitable.

TWTD never forgets…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024