Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don't like the fact we're surrounding the ref over every tackle. (n/t) 20:26 - Jan 26 with 767 viewsDanTheMan

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Don't like the fact we're surrounding the ref over every tackle. (n/t) on 20:27 - Jan 26 with 760 viewswitchdoctor

well to be fair they have got away with a lot so far ...
Don't like the fact we're surrounding the ref over every tackle. (n/t) on 20:28 - Jan 26 with 747 viewsBrianTablet

Horror tackles, all of them. Disgraceful.
It's like '66 all over again.

Ban this barbaric contact sport.

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Don't like the fact we're surrounding the ref over every tackle. (n/t) on 20:28 - Jan 26 with 721 viewsEastTownBlue

Where has being "nice" ever got us with referees ?
Don't like the fact we're surrounding the ref over every tackle. (n/t) on 20:30 - Jan 26 with 671 viewsBluefish

Desperate team. We also commit lots of fouls these days

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Don't like the fact we're surrounding the ref over every tackle. (n/t) on 20:30 - Jan 26 with 673 viewsMattinLondon

I do. Run after the ref, dive, over exaggerate , do everything to win. Balls to sportsmanship.

And if anyone downvotes this, you’re a loser.
Don't like the fact we're surrounding the ref over every tackle. (n/t) on 20:32 - Jan 26 with 624 viewspatrickswell

I’ve seen us criticised for years for not being refs ears/faces. Make your mind up!
Don't like the fact we're surrounding the ref over every tackle. (n/t) on 20:34 - Jan 26 with 592 viewsDanTheMan

Don't like the fact we're surrounding the ref over every tackle. (n/t) on 20:32 - Jan 26 by patrickswell

I’ve seen us criticised for years for not being refs ears/faces. Make your mind up!

I've never liked it. There's a difference to one player having a bit of a go to just everyone piling on over nothing challenges.

Don't like the fact we're surrounding the ref over every tackle. (n/t) on 20:36 - Jan 26 with 553 viewswaveneyblue

Other teams do it to us every week. Strange criticism this
Login to get fewer ads

Don't like the fact we're surrounding the ref over every tackle. (n/t) on 20:36 - Jan 26 with 530 viewsDanTheMan

Don't like the fact we're surrounding the ref over every tackle. (n/t) on 20:36 - Jan 26 by waveneyblue

Other teams do it to us every week. Strange criticism this

I don't like it when they do it either?

Don't like the fact we're surrounding the ref over every tackle. (n/t) on 20:37 - Jan 26 with 493 viewsSwansea_Blue

Don't like the fact we're surrounding the ref over every tackle. (n/t) on 20:36 - Jan 26 by DanTheMan

I don't like it when they do it either?

Sadly they still do though. Part of the game unfortunately.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Don't like the fact we're surrounding the ref over every tackle. (n/t) on 20:45 - Jan 26 with 441 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Don't like the fact we're surrounding the ref over every tackle. (n/t) on 20:48 - Jan 26 with 407 viewsSteve_M

Given Sunderland spent the other match this season rotationally fouling and got away with it I think it appropriate here. Power got away with two fouls before the red and the one on Ward looked a booking too.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Don't like the fact we're surrounding the ref over every tackle. (n/t) on 20:49 - Jan 26 with 385 viewsDanTheMan

Don't like the fact we're surrounding the ref over every tackle. (n/t) on 20:45 - Jan 26 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

I don't think we're really that that soft anyway, either this season or last.

We foul a hell of a lot, I wouldn't be surprised if we were up there for most yellows and reds. Or just fouls.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024