Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What a nasty little man he is, what do you think is going on in his clueless 10:42 - Jan 27 with 636 viewsericclacton

head.....he would struggle to put an under 14s football team together

LAMBERT THE PHONEY

What a nasty little man he is, what do you think is going on in his clueless on 10:46 - Jan 27 with 586 viewsericclacton

LAMBERT MAD PHONEY

What a nasty little man he is, what do you think is going on in his clueless on 10:52 - Jan 27 with 557 viewsGuthrum

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

What a nasty little man he is, what do you think is going on in his clueless on 10:58 - Jan 27 with 531 viewsNthQldITFC

I don't think he's a 'nasty little man' at all. I think he's delusional, disingenuous and not up to the job he's supposed to be doing, but he seems to be a decent enough bloke. He should go now for his sake as well as ours.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

What a nasty little man he is, what do you think is going on in his clueless on 11:34 - Jan 27 with 435 viewsericclacton

What a nasty little man he is, what do you think is going on in his clueless on 10:58 - Jan 27 by NthQldITFC

I don't think he's a 'nasty little man' at all. I think he's delusional, disingenuous and not up to the job he's supposed to be doing, but he seems to be a decent enough bloke. He should go now for his sake as well as ours.

I do, i think he's a nasty little man and a phoney, listen to some of his pressers or the way he talks to Woolly.

Well you have your Alf Ramsey then you have your phoney Lambert, you have your Bobby Robson then you have Nasty little man Lambert or you have your George Burley then you have your nasty little lambert , who's a phoney a bad tempered tosser, who should get lost
and go back to bloody Glasgow he's a complete waste of time and space.
What a nasty little man he is, what do you think is going on in his clueless on 11:35 - Jan 27 with 425 viewsgiant_stow

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024