Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Donacien. Kenlock. Ndaba 11:35 - Jan 28 with 1189 viewschrismakin

3 mobile players. All capable at covering the fullback roles.

Yet weve ignored all 3 of them and continued to use chambers and Ward. Both of who since then first handful of games have struggled to get up and down the pitch which you need with the formation we use.

Why did we barely see donacien. And now hes putting in motm performance on loan
Ndaba.. I know been Injured.. but now off on loan
Kenlock.. apart from 5 minutes on Tues weve not seen anything of him for months.

I'm not saying they're world beaters. But in the case of chambers and ward surely you take the risks and try something different?

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Donacien. Kenlock. Ndaba on 11:41 - Jan 28 with 1145 viewsGarv

I'm open to letting Kenlock get game time, but he's hardly proved he can be trusted has he?

And NDaba? Give over, he's not played a minute of league football for us yet.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Donacien. Kenlock. Ndaba on 11:43 - Jan 28 with 1129 viewsBluebell

Sorry but I could never call Kenlock ‘mobile’.

He was only on the pitch a few minutes on Tuesday and he struggled to keep up with the man he was marking.
Donacien. Kenlock. Ndaba on 11:45 - Jan 28 with 1122 viewschrismakin

Donacien. Kenlock. Ndaba on 11:41 - Jan 28 by Garv

I'm open to letting Kenlock get game time, but he's hardly proved he can be trusted has he?

Tbh I've never seen kenlock let us down. Hes nothing fancy but he does a standard job.

And I know Ndada hasn't. But in this league even more so with salary caps you gotta find gems and you may even have these gems already in your club. I'd rather as a fan see an untied youngster given a go than continue to see a 34 year old struggling.

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

Donacien. Kenlock. Ndaba on 11:46 - Jan 28 with 1119 viewsElderGrizzly

Agree on Kenlock. Is it three managers now have decided he is not good enough? Too often out of position and surprisingly slow.

Donacien is clearly a personal thing for Lambert. More mobile than Chambers, defensively sound, but not really an attacking FB. Yet two MoM performances for a club likely to finish higher in the league than us.

Ndaba is a CB isn't he?
[Post edited 28 Jan 2021 11:46]
Donacien. Kenlock. Ndaba on 11:47 - Jan 28 with 1105 viewschrismakin

Donacien. Kenlock. Ndaba on 11:46 - Jan 28 by ElderGrizzly

Agree on Kenlock. Is it three managers now have decided he is not good enough? Too often out of position and surprisingly slow.

Donacien is clearly a personal thing for Lambert. More mobile than Chambers, defensively sound, but not really an attacking FB. Yet two MoM performances for a club likely to finish higher in the league than us.

Ndaba is a CB isn't he?

Kenlock might not be the answer but maybe ward needs break that's what I'm getting at. Hes showing his age and clearly we aren't going out to sign a new fullback so utilise other players.

Donacien. Kenlock. Ndaba on 11:47 - Jan 28 with 1105 viewsOsborneOneNil

Donacien, 100%.....incredible he’s never played but ageing Chambers is.

Can’t knock his commitment, but I’m afraid to say, he’s now a liability.
Donacien. Kenlock. Ndaba on 11:49 - Jan 28 with 1096 viewschrismakin

Donacien. Kenlock. Ndaba on 11:47 - Jan 28 by OsborneOneNil

Donacien, 100%.....incredible he’s never played but ageing Chambers is.

Can’t knock his commitment, but I’m afraid to say, he’s now a liability.

Only benefit of his loan is that with a new manager docaicen might come back we extend contract and hes gained a half season of first team football.

Donacien. Kenlock. Ndaba on 11:56 - Jan 28 with 1068 viewslongtimefan

Ndaba is a CB isn't he?

I know highlights can be deceptive but having seen those for Fleetwood’s Saturday game I have to wonder about the supposed MOM performance. In the few attacks show for the opposition he miss kicks a cross and deflects it straight to a player in front of goal, and on another occasion is caught up field and is seen struggling to get back as the opposition break in the space he has vacated!
Login to get fewer ads

Donacien. Kenlock. Ndaba on 11:58 - Jan 28 with 1050 viewschrismakin

Donacien. Kenlock. Ndaba on 11:56 - Jan 28 by longtimefan

I know highlights can be deceptive but having seen those for Fleetwood’s Saturday game I have to wonder about the supposed MOM performance. In the few attacks show for the opposition he miss kicks a cross and deflects it straight to a player in front of goal, and on another occasion is caught up field and is seen struggling to get back as the opposition break in the space he has vacated!

Thing is. This is league 1 and players have errors in them they're human. If they didn't have negatives to their games etc they wouldn't be playing this level. Over 90 minutes he maybe did 80% of things really well and had a few dodgy moments. But that's normal. Especially making your debut for a new club after basically being shown your not wanted by your parent club

Donacien. Kenlock. Ndaba on 12:01 - Jan 28 with 1033 viewsKeaneish

Im not concerned about Donacien’s mobility or ability to defend, more his ability with the ball at his feet as a footballer.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Donacien. Kenlock. Ndaba on 14:25 - Jan 28 with 892 viewsGarv

Ndaba is a CB isn't he?

I wouldn't necessarily agree JD is more mobile, but he might offer a more steady game than Chambers is at the moment who is misplacing so many passes.

Not sure how you've come to assume Fleetwood will finish above us, other than being generally pessimistic. They're 4 points worse off having played two games more. I imagine he's being asked to a much different job there to what he would have been here.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Donacien. Kenlock. Ndaba on 14:36 - Jan 28 with 862 viewsAlexGreen

The only one of those three I'd want to keep here would be Ndaba.

Poll: Who from our injured list will play the most games in 20/21

Donacien. Kenlock. Ndaba on 15:53 - Jan 28 with 790 viewsmadmouse1959

Corrie Ndaba will prove everything WRONG with this club. He will progress to be a far better player than he would at this club. He will get the first team games that he needs. Watch this space.

We have had many years having to watch the "goody two shoes" at this club and look where that got us. Good young players having to leave and drafting loan players in who are notably no better. That strategy alone has failed this club. Alongside weakening the squad by selling any player that is worth something. It is a major factor that helps keep certain players at this club far too long.

shampoo dave

Donacien. Kenlock. Ndaba on 16:09 - Jan 28 with 770 viewsLowie

Donacien. Kenlock. Ndaba on 15:53 - Jan 28 by madmouse1959

Corrie Ndaba will prove everything WRONG with this club. He will progress to be a far better player than he would at this club. He will get the first team games that he needs. Watch this space.

We have had many years having to watch the "goody two shoes" at this club and look where that got us. Good young players having to leave and drafting loan players in who are notably no better. That strategy alone has failed this club. Alongside weakening the squad by selling any player that is worth something. It is a major factor that helps keep certain players at this club far too long.

If we played three at the back, we wouldn't need either Chambers of Ward having to dart up and down the wing.

A back three of Wolfenden, Chambers and McGuinness

We should be able to play 3-5-2 in this league with the players we have no trouble.
Donacien. Kenlock. Ndaba on 17:59 - Jan 28 with 713 viewsbrushhand

Donacien. Kenlock. Ndaba on 11:45 - Jan 28 by chrismakin

Tbh I've never seen kenlock let us down. Hes nothing fancy but he does a standard job.

And I know Ndada hasn't. But in this league even more so with salary caps you gotta find gems and you may even have these gems already in your club. I'd rather as a fan see an untied youngster given a go than continue to see a 34 year old struggling.

you did'nt see him when steve morrison scared the shat out of him for millwall.
Donacien. Kenlock. Ndaba on 14:15 - Jan 29 with 535 viewsHarlestonblue

Donacien. Kenlock. Ndaba on 11:45 - Jan 28 by chrismakin

Can't agree on Kenlock i'm afraid. Just so careless with his distribution. Gives the ball away too frequently.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024