Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How hopeful are we that Evans makes the right decision with the next manager? 16:52 - Jan 28 with 737 viewsel_nino

I guess you could argue that he has a 20% success rate at present (Mick).

Let’s hope that this blind squirrel eventually discovers a nut...
How hopeful are we that Evans makes the right decision with the next manager? on 16:53 - Jan 28 with 731 viewsMrTown

Depends who is available at the time we look for a new manager.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

How hopeful are we that Evans makes the right decision with the next manager? on 16:54 - Jan 28 with 728 viewsGeoffSentence

keane - miss
jewell - miss
Mick - hit
Hurst - miss
Lambert -miss

He's on target for a hit.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

How hopeful are we that Evans makes the right decision with the next manager? on 16:56 - Jan 28 with 711 viewsrgp1

How hopeful are we that Evans makes the right decision with the next manager? on 16:53 - Jan 28 by MrTown

Depends who is available at the time we look for a new manager.

Pearson is currently out of work.
How hopeful are we that Evans makes the right decision with the next manager? on 16:56 - Jan 28 with 710 viewsel_nino

How hopeful are we that Evans makes the right decision with the next manager? on 16:54 - Jan 28 by GeoffSentence

keane - miss
jewell - miss
Mick - hit
Hurst - miss
Lambert -miss

I like it.
How hopeful are we that Evans makes the right decision with the next manager? on 16:59 - Jan 28 with 694 viewsMrTown

How hopeful are we that Evans makes the right decision with the next manager? on 16:56 - Jan 28 by rgp1

Pearson is currently out of work.

We currently have a 'manager' in the role.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

How hopeful are we that Evans makes the right decision with the next manager? on 17:06 - Jan 28 with 667 viewsel_nino

It’s obviously hard to say, not knowing the discussions that go on, or the thought processes of those with the power, but we as a fanbase (going by TWTD/Twitter) seem pretty sure/hopeful that Cowleys/Cook/Dyer would be on the shortlist. Who knows if we are correct. I would probably not be too unhappy with any of those 3 for various reasons. Each has their positives and potential limitations, but as a fansbase I think we would get behind them.

Regarding the post above re Pearson, it’s controversial but I actually think he would be ok. He’s had a decent managerial career and many would argue that he laid the foundations for Leicester’s title win. I heard an interview with him recently and he actually came across as a very intelligent, thoughtful and humble guy. But his reputation may precede him and the fans may not be overly enamoured at the thought of him being on charge.
How hopeful are we that Evans makes the right decision with the next manager? on 17:06 - Jan 28 with 664 viewsNthQldITFC

How hopeful are we that Evans makes the right decision with the next manager? on 16:54 - Jan 28 by GeoffSentence

keane - miss
jewell - miss
Mick - hit
Hurst - miss
Lambert -miss

It's 'Howard - beheaded' next isn't it?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

How hopeful are we that Evans makes the right decision with the next manager? on 17:07 - Jan 28 with 661 viewshype313

How hopeful are we that Evans makes the right decision with the next manager? on 17:06 - Jan 28 by el_nino

It’s obviously hard to say, not knowing the discussions that go on, or the thought processes of those with the power, but we as a fanbase (going by TWTD/Twitter) seem pretty sure/hopeful that Cowleys/Cook/Dyer would be on the shortlist. Who knows if we are correct. I would probably not be too unhappy with any of those 3 for various reasons. Each has their positives and potential limitations, but as a fansbase I think we would get behind them.

Regarding the post above re Pearson, it’s controversial but I actually think he would be ok. He’s had a decent managerial career and many would argue that he laid the foundations for Leicester’s title win. I heard an interview with him recently and he actually came across as a very intelligent, thoughtful and humble guy. But his reputation may precede him and the fans may not be overly enamoured at the thought of him being on charge.

I just can't see why Pearson would come here? His most recent job was in the Premier League.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Login to get fewer ads

How hopeful are we that Evans makes the right decision with the next manager? on 17:11 - Jan 28 with 649 viewsrgp1

How hopeful are we that Evans makes the right decision with the next manager? on 16:59 - Jan 28 by MrTown

We currently have a 'manager' in the role.

How hopeful are we that Evans makes the right decision with the next manager? on 17:11 - Jan 28 with 647 viewsOsborneOneNil

How hopeful are we that Evans makes the right decision with the next manager? on 17:06 - Jan 28 by el_nino

Pearson would be decent, but too many on here would hate him being here.
How hopeful are we that Evans makes the right decision with the next manager? on 17:14 - Jan 28 with 632 viewsel_nino

How hopeful are we that Evans makes the right decision with the next manager? on 17:07 - Jan 28 by hype313

I just can't see why Pearson would come here? His most recent job was in the Premier League.

I guess so. It’s hard to take that we are no longer a big name.
How hopeful are we that Evans makes the right decision with the next manager? on 17:21 - Jan 28 with 606 viewsrgp1

How hopeful are we that Evans makes the right decision with the next manager? on 17:11 - Jan 28 by OsborneOneNil

Pearson would be decent, but too many on here would hate him being here.

I just feel we need a wise head to dig us out of the sh1t. People talk of Cowley bros dyer and co but they seem to forgot the plane is crashing and we need an experienced pilot in the cockpit for now.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2021 17:23]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024