Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Untapped Football Market in Indonesia? 17:36 - Jan 28 with 484 viewsChondzoresk

Now that young Mr.Baggot has signed professionally, perhaps ITFC’s marketing strategy could be directed to Indonesia to create more interest and following. Perhaps even get in touch with very rich Indonesian investors perhaps? Mr Evans, you have contacts I’d assume out there.....business opportunity not to be missed? Just a thought, that’s all.
Untapped Football Market in Indonesia? on 17:37 - Jan 28 with 472 viewsJ2BLUE

The club can barely be bothered to create interest and following in Ipswich.

It would surprise me if LON could find Indonesia on a map.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Untapped Football Market in Indonesia? on 17:38 - Jan 28 with 464 viewsChondzoresk

Untapped Football Market in Indonesia? on 17:37 - Jan 28 by J2BLUE

The club can barely be bothered to create interest and following in Ipswich.

It would surprise me if LON could find Indonesia on a map.

You have a point, I’m a fool.
Untapped Football Market in Indonesia? on 17:42 - Jan 28 with 451 viewsJ2BLUE

Untapped Football Market in Indonesia? on 17:38 - Jan 28 by Chondzoresk

You have a point, I’m a fool.

You're not. It makes perfect sense. Everton have a massive Colombian following because of Rodriguez. I'm not suggesting in anyway way Baggott has the star power Rodriguez does before people start mocking...just using it as an example of the strategy working IF Baggott goes on to represent Indonesia first team and does well.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Untapped Football Market in Indonesia? on 17:45 - Jan 28 with 440 viewsSomethingBlue

if Baggott ends up being any good it's an absolute goldmine in terms of support and engagement, as a minimum. They do need to keep track of that if he becomes a first-teamer.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Untapped Football Market in Indonesia? on 17:59 - Jan 28 with 397 viewsChondzoresk

Untapped Football Market in Indonesia? on 17:45 - Jan 28 by SomethingBlue

if Baggott ends up being any good it's an absolute goldmine in terms of support and engagement, as a minimum. They do need to keep track of that if he becomes a first-teamer.

Possibly a proper gold mine. I know he has thousands of Insta followers from Indonesia. I’d suggest the club make a huge song and dance about it his professional contract. Get noticed. But as said previously the club don’t engage with those in Ipswich.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024