Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ah yes, take the striker off, genius (n/t) 16:24 - Jan 30 with 558 viewsDanTheMan

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Ah yes, take the striker off, genius (n/t) on 16:27 - Jan 30 with 522 viewsZondervansTash

He was having a poor game and never looked like scoring. However, I do feel sorry for him as he had no service or support and we all know we need two up front. Lambert disagrees though and I can’t see us scoring again
[Post edited 30 Jan 2021 16:27]
Ah yes, take the striker off, genius (n/t) on 16:28 - Jan 30 with 463 viewsSpruceMoose

Arf.

Incredible.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Ah yes, take the striker off, genius (n/t) on 16:28 - Jan 30 with 458 viewsParamedic

Even more genius, bring on another striker and give him no service either.

AllalallalSunderland

Ah yes, take the striker off, genius (n/t) on 16:29 - Jan 30 with 411 viewsZondervansTash

Ah yes, take the striker off, genius (n/t) on 16:28 - Jan 30 by Paramedic

Exactly. It’s all so pathetic and predictable isn’t it?
Ah yes, take the striker off, genius (n/t) on 16:30 - Jan 30 with 390 viewsDanTheMan

Ah yes, take the striker off, genius (n/t) on 16:28 - Jan 30 by Paramedic

Tactical plays that us mere mortals could not understand.

I'm sure Marcus can though, he sees the whole game you know.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Ah yes, take the striker off, genius (n/t) on 16:32 - Jan 30 with 324 viewsbrogansnose

Ah yes, take the striker off, genius (n/t) on 16:30 - Jan 30 by DanTheMan

Tactical plays that us mere mortals could not understand.

I'm sure Marcus can though, he sees the whole game you know.

So many green shoots, shame they're Triffids.
Ah yes, take the striker off, genius (n/t) on 16:35 - Jan 30 with 286 viewsParamedic

Hang about he’s bringing on a second striker I think. But we are hopeless with 2 up front, what is he doing?

AllalallalSunderland

Ah yes, take the striker off, genius (n/t) on 17:04 - Jan 30 with 203 viewsKeaneish

Ah yes, take the striker off, genius (n/t) on 16:27 - Jan 30 by ZondervansTash

He was having a poor game and never looked like scoring. However, I do feel sorry for him as he had no service or support and we all know we need two up front. Lambert disagrees though and I can’t see us scoring again
[Post edited 30 Jan 2021 16:27]

He played well the first 25 and then became isolated when Artell tweaked his side a bit. Lambert didn’t deal with it and Freddie got isolated. Everyone’s bemoaning Freddie when Lambert is at fault. Lambert then adds fuel to that line of debate by taking him off and keeping the same system - the guy’s a fking clown.

He should have dealt with the issue on the 25 minute mark not wait until we’re a goal down and have two bites at substitutions to change it. It’s amateur hour on that bench. Change must happen.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024