Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
At what point... 16:31 - Jan 30 with 841 viewsel_nino

...do we stop talking about promotion and start talking about a relegation fight?
At what point... on 16:32 - Jan 30 with 829 viewsBlueBadger

Next season. When we've a had a 'because of the salary cap' clear out and we're relying on Lamberts nous as a motivator, tactician, coach and transfer dealer.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

At what point... on 16:34 - Jan 30 with 801 viewsSpruceMoose

At what point... on 16:32 - Jan 30 by BlueBadger

Next season. When we've a had a 'because of the salary cap' clear out and we're relying on Lamberts nous as a motivator, tactician, coach and transfer dealer.

Woah there! There's some exciting new grounds to visit in League Two and the football will be a lot better.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

At what point... on 16:35 - Jan 30 with 775 viewsLetchworth_Blue

At what point... on 16:32 - Jan 30 by BlueBadger

Now.......we are bloody awful all over the pitch. Norwood looks overweight, our team cant pass 5 yards without losing it and are absolutely no attacking threat.....oh wait here comes Drinan ffs...
At what point... on 16:35 - Jan 30 with 770 viewsBlueBadger

At what point... on 16:34 - Jan 30 by SpruceMoose

Woah there! There's some exciting new grounds to visit in League Two and the football will be a lot better.

We'll bounce back stronger, too.

#hmspisstheleaguehasstruckaniceberg

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

At what point... on 16:35 - Jan 30 with 771 viewsel_nino

Yeah, maybe it will be good to regroup in league two and come back stronger......
At what point... on 16:36 - Jan 30 with 745 viewsLetchworth_Blue

At what point... on 16:35 - Jan 30 by Letchworth_Blue

Now.......we are bloody awful all over the pitch. Norwood looks overweight, our team cant pass 5 yards without losing it and are absolutely no attacking threat.....oh wait here comes Drinan ffs...

🤣🤣🤣🤣
At what point... on 16:37 - Jan 30 with 739 viewsZondervansTash

If it wasn’t for such a good start to the season I’d be seriously worried about a relegation battle.
At what point... on 16:54 - Jan 30 with 658 viewswkj

We've about as much chance being relegated this season as we have being promoted. Give or take a few positions, where we are now is where we end.

However, next season? I don't feel comfortable at all.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Login to get fewer ads

At what point... on 17:30 - Jan 30 with 546 viewsBent_double

At what point... on 16:54 - Jan 30 by wkj

We've about as much chance being relegated this season as we have being promoted. Give or take a few positions, where we are now is where we end.

However, next season? I don't feel comfortable at all.

Same here, getting very nervous about the prospect of losing around 20 players and having this manager in charge to try and get a tune out of what's left.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

At what point... on 17:31 - Jan 30 with 526 viewsHerbivore

Dry your panties for goodness sake, we're 14 points off the bottom four with games in hand. Even if we maintain our current poor form we'll still finish very comfortably clear of relegation. Now if Lambert is somehow still in charge in the summer that might be the time to worry.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

At what point... on 17:33 - Jan 30 with 507 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

As per the other thread, not a chance of us being relegated

If he stays.... by C_HealyIsAPleasure 27 Jan 2021 9:57
Thankfully that’s a bit of a stretch - we’re 13 points clear of AFC Wimbledon who have averaged less than a point per game so even if we lost the next 10-12 we should still just about have our heads above water

However, the fact that we’d even be thinking in those terms is an embarrassment (I did check myself last night as was worried how far we could slip if this form continues). I can’t believe I’ve woken up this morning to find Lambert still in a job quite frankly*

*well actually I can but that’s a different story

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

At what point... on 17:35 - Jan 30 with 481 viewsel_nino

At what point... on 17:31 - Jan 30 by Herbivore

Dry your panties for goodness sake, we're 14 points off the bottom four with games in hand. Even if we maintain our current poor form we'll still finish very comfortably clear of relegation. Now if Lambert is somehow still in charge in the summer that might be the time to worry.

I’m not referring to our current position, but at some point if we continue along the same trajectory we will be at risk...
At what point... on 17:36 - Jan 30 with 467 viewsHerbivore

At what point... on 17:35 - Jan 30 by el_nino

I’m not referring to our current position, but at some point if we continue along the same trajectory we will be at risk...

Not this season we won't.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024