Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
11 points from 33 available 17:10 - Jan 30 with 521 viewsFrimleyBlue

Lambert stays, relegation is a real possability
[Post edited 30 Jan 2021 17:12]

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

11 points from 121 available on 17:11 - Jan 30 with 499 viewsBlueBadger

We're probably looking at mid table this season and relegation next.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

11 points from 33 available on 17:21 - Jan 30 with 397 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

It’s really not

If he stays.... by C_HealyIsAPleasure 27 Jan 2021 9:57
Thankfully that’s a bit of a stretch - we’re 13 points clear of AFC Wimbledon who have averaged less than a point per game so even if we lost the next 10-12 we should still just about have our heads above water

However, the fact that we’d even be thinking in those terms is an embarrassment (I did check myself last night as was worried how far we could slip if this form continues). I can’t believe I’ve woken up this morning to find Lambert still in a job quite frankly*

*well actually I can but that’s a different story

Well not this season anyway

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

11 points from 33 available on 17:26 - Jan 30 with 359 viewsRadlett_blue

Rather like last season, Town are again in relegation form for a sustained period, with 11 points from the last 11 games. We look near incapable of scoring a goal, with only 9 goals in those games. While we have had injuries, we also have one of the biggest & most handsomely paid squads in this league. The only real mystery is why Evans chose to give Lambert a 5 year contract when we were in pretty much the same position a year ago. He must be gone by the end of the season.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

11 points from 33 available on 17:27 - Jan 30 with 347 viewsHerbivore

Lambert is hopeless but even if he stays there's no way we'll be anywhere near relegation.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

11 points from 33 available on 17:30 - Jan 30 with 320 viewsSwansea_Blue

11 points from 33 available on 17:21 - Jan 30 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

It’s really not

If he stays.... by C_HealyIsAPleasure 27 Jan 2021 9:57
Thankfully that’s a bit of a stretch - we’re 13 points clear of AFC Wimbledon who have averaged less than a point per game so even if we lost the next 10-12 we should still just about have our heads above water

However, the fact that we’d even be thinking in those terms is an embarrassment (I did check myself last night as was worried how far we could slip if this form continues). I can’t believe I’ve woken up this morning to find Lambert still in a job quite frankly*

*well actually I can but that’s a different story

Well not this season anyway

Yep. Whilst we're rubbish right now there are still some, surprisingly who are more rubbish.

It's difficult to judge what might happen as that's two seasons in a row where we've got off to a good start, and the whole season counts of course. IF we were to sustain current form (and that at the end of last season) over the whole course of season, then yes we'd be in trouble.

Surely Evans wouldn't put up with this form until well into next season though. I know he is slow at making decisions and may even be losing interest, but that would be bonkers. There'd be no fans left by then (apart for Frank from Holland of course).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024