Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crack pot town fans who actually think Eddie Howe would take Ipswich 17:20 - Jan 30 with 1982 viewsReusersgreasymop

I thought it was a wind up
Crack pot town fans who actually think Eddie Howe would take Ipswich on 17:20 - Jan 30 with 1974 viewsStokieBlue

Nutters on that phone in though.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Crack pot town fans who actually think Eddie Howe would take Ipswich on 17:21 - Jan 30 with 1952 viewslmfcblue

What planet are they on
Crack pot town fans who actually think Eddie Howe would take Ipswich on 17:22 - Jan 30 with 1948 viewsitfcjoe

Crack pot town fans who actually think Eddie Howe would take Ipswich on 17:20 - Jan 30 by StokieBlue

SB

First guy was decent, spoke a load of sense

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Crack pot town fans who actually think Eddie Howe would take Ipswich on 17:22 - Jan 30 with 1941 viewsclive_baker

He won't even drop to the Championship, so he sure as hell wont be seen in L1 any time soon.

Cook, Cowley, Monk are about the most likely 3 IMO. It'll certainly be someone who isn't currently employed though.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Crack pot town fans who actually think Eddie Howe would take Ipswich on 17:23 - Jan 30 with 1916 viewsBlueBadger

Crack pot town fans who actually think Eddie Howe would take Ipswich on 17:20 - Jan 30 by StokieBlue

SB

I've said it before and I'll say it again - if the TWTD news comments is for people who find the forum too intellectually challenging, the Sport on Suffolk phone in is for people who think TWTD news comments is 'too clever for me'.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2021 17:33]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

That idiot has just been saying.... on 17:23 - Jan 30 with 1904 viewsBloots

Crack pot town fans who actually think Eddie Howe would take Ipswich on 17:22 - Jan 30 by itfcjoe

...the same thing for months.

He's a bit repetitive.

Lambert out.

TWTD Leadership Group: Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Anti-Bullying Crusader

Crack pot town fans who actually think Eddie Howe would take Ipswich on 17:23 - Jan 30 with 1884 viewsReusersgreasymop

Crack pot town fans who actually think Eddie Howe would take Ipswich on 17:22 - Jan 30 by itfcjoe

It started promisingly... ended in fairy tails
Crack pot town fans who actually think Eddie Howe would take Ipswich on 17:24 - Jan 30 with 1849 viewsSwansea_Blue

I wouldn't want him. I've got nothing against the name Eddie, but it doesn't work for a football manager. A comedian, yes. A hopelessly talentless but also stupidly fearless ski jumper, yes. But not a football manager.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Crack pot town fans who actually think Eddie Howe would take Ipswich on 17:25 - Jan 30 with 1837 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Crack pot town fans who actually think Eddie Howe would take Ipswich on 17:22 - Jan 30 by clive_baker

He won't even drop to the Championship, so he sure as hell wont be seen in L1 any time soon.

Cook, Cowley, Monk are about the most likely 3 IMO. It'll certainly be someone who isn't currently employed though.

Howe will probably end up at Celtic or hold out for the Newcastle job if that comes up soon.

Can probably add Coleman to your list, not that I’d particularly want him.
Crack pot town fans who actually think Eddie Howe would take Ipswich on 17:26 - Jan 30 with 1817 viewsgainsboroughblue

Crack pot town fans who actually think Eddie Howe would take Ipswich on 17:24 - Jan 30 by Swansea_Blue

I wouldn't want him. I've got nothing against the name Eddie, but it doesn't work for a football manager. A comedian, yes. A hopelessly talentless but also stupidly fearless ski jumper, yes. But not a football manager.

You also run the risk of the cringetastic chant of 'Eddie, Eddie' being sung from the North Stand.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Crack pot town fans who actually think Eddie Howe would take Ipswich on 18:12 - Jan 30 with 1694 viewseddiespearitt03

"Darling, they are talking about a chap called Eddie Howe"

"Eddie Who ? "

"Eddie Howe"

"What, How ? You mean how the fk we,re gonna get Eddie Who here"
[Post edited 30 Jan 2021 18:14]
Crack pot town fans who actually think Eddie Howe would take Ipswich on 18:17 - Jan 30 with 1670 viewsrgp1

Crack pot town fans who actually think Eddie Howe would take Ipswich on 17:22 - Jan 30 by clive_baker

Can someone please explain just exactly what the Essex boys or Cook bring to the table. Yes they done well ar Lincoln but then they blobbed at the next level! And cooks cv isn't that impressive either has no one learnt the lessons from the previous incumbent at Portman Road.
Crack pot town fans who actually think Eddie Howe would take Ipswich on 18:34 - Jan 30 with 1600 viewsstantheman

Crack pot town fans who actually think Eddie Howe would take Ipswich on 18:17 - Jan 30 by rgp1

Can someone please explain just exactly what the Essex boys or Cook bring to the table. Yes they done well ar Lincoln but then they blobbed at the next level! And cooks cv isn't that impressive either has no one learnt the lessons from the previous incumbent at Portman Road.

It's because all we ever get under Evans is serial losers or what is perceived as a safe pair of hands. Plus why a manager would want to come here at present, under the circumstances, is beyond me. On a hiding to nothing in my opinion. It would take another 3+ years to build a team good enough to succeed and that would not be tolerated with an over expectant support base.
Crack pot town fans who actually think Eddie Howe would take Ipswich on 18:36 - Jan 30 with 1590 viewsSuperCoops

Crack pot town fans who actually think Eddie Howe would take Ipswich on 18:12 - Jan 30 by eddiespearitt03

"Darling, they are talking about a chap called Eddie Howe"

"Eddie Who ? "

"Eddie Howe"

"What, How ? You mean how the fk we,re gonna get Eddie Who here"
[Post edited 30 Jan 2021 18:14]

Like the same mental people I've seen on Twitter citing Lampard as an option now too! Ha ha, laughed hard at that one.
Crack pot town fans who actually think Eddie Howe would take Ipswich on 18:39 - Jan 30 with 1570 viewsParamedic

I would take anyone of those 3 in a heartbeat right now, something needs to change immediately.

AllalallalSunderland

Crack pot town fans who actually think Eddie Howe would take Ipswich on 18:41 - Jan 30 with 1557 viewsrgp1

Crack pot town fans who actually think Eddie Howe would take Ipswich on 18:34 - Jan 30 by stantheman

It's because all we ever get under Evans is serial losers or what is perceived as a safe pair of hands. Plus why a manager would want to come here at present, under the circumstances, is beyond me. On a hiding to nothing in my opinion. It would take another 3+ years to build a team good enough to succeed and that would not be tolerated with an over expectant support base.

Fair point but surely the immediate plan is to get out of this division as quickly as possible ( bering in mind half the season is left) and then possibly regroup in the summer. As someone suggested though on another thread that the Jackson and Bishop sending offs seemed to be out of frustration.
Crack pot town fans who actually think Eddie Howe would take Ipswich on 18:45 - Jan 30 with 1541 viewshoppy

He was alright I suppose... but didn’t really have a lot of competition...

Bit like I sometimes post in the news comments...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Crack pot town fans who actually think Eddie Howe would take Ipswich on 18:45 - Jan 30 with 1531 viewsstantheman

Crack pot town fans who actually think Eddie Howe would take Ipswich on 18:41 - Jan 30 by rgp1

Fair point but surely the immediate plan is to get out of this division as quickly as possible ( bering in mind half the season is left) and then possibly regroup in the summer. As someone suggested though on another thread that the Jackson and Bishop sending offs seemed to be out of frustration.

In the short term, because looking farther forward is pretty pointless at present, the only replacement would be someone already here. Dyer or even Skuse as an interim for rest of season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024