Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Post match interview bingo. £2 a card, three for a fiver. 17:20 - Jan 30 with 787 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Effort was excellent
Can’t ask for more
Thought we played really, really well
Lads were brilliant
We controlled the game
We keep going
Crewe is a hard place to come
It’s a really good result
I can’t fault the lads
We’ve played so much football
I’ve played for some huge clubs

Dabbers at the ready....
Post match interview bingo. £2 a card, three for a fiver. on 17:22 - Jan 30 with 775 viewsgainsboroughblue

Considering how he waxed lyrical over our 1-0 defeat last weekend, he'll be absolutely buzzing tonight.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Post match interview bingo. £2 a card, three for a fiver. on 17:38 - Jan 30 with 709 viewsdominiciawful

When quizzed about pressure on his position: "I can handle it. I'm big enough. I know what it's like, I've played for big clubs, won big things."

(Just developing on your mention of big clubs.)

Whatever he says, it'll be pretty garbled and will be harder to understand when we see it written down later than when we actually hear it come out of his mouth.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Post match interview bingo. £2 a card, three for a fiver. on 17:41 - Jan 30 with 676 viewsCokeIsKey

“If Evans wants to sack me he can sack me. I don’t worry about that”
“I’ve played for big clubs, I don’t feel any pressure”
“We would’ve won if we finished with 11 men”
“Cannae ask for more”
“We need some help”

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

Post match interview bingo. £2 a card, three for a fiver. on 17:45 - Jan 30 with 661 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

It was a battling performance.
I thought we controlled the first half.
Really happy, really really happy (for Drinan).

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Post match interview bingo. £2 a card, three for a fiver. on 17:45 - Jan 30 with 654 viewscooper442

I am sure I am not alone in saying as soon as Paul Lambert starts talking the radio is switched off !!
Post match interview bingo. £2 a card, three for a fiver. on 17:51 - Jan 30 with 624 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Post match interview bingo. £2 a card, three for a fiver. on 17:45 - Jan 30 by The_Flashing_Smile

It was a battling performance.
I thought we controlled the first half.
Really happy, really really happy (for Drinan).

LINE!
Post match interview bingo. £2 a card, three for a fiver. on 17:53 - Jan 30 with 603 viewsTractorWood

He's dodged Suffolk. Just ifollow who wafted soft balls at him. "How pleased are you for Drinan?"

Absolute joke.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Post match interview bingo. £2 a card, three for a fiver. on 17:55 - Jan 30 with 586 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Post match interview bingo. £2 a card, three for a fiver. on 17:53 - Jan 30 by TractorWood

He's dodged Suffolk. Just ifollow who wafted soft balls at him. "How pleased are you for Drinan?"

Absolute joke.

“Issues with the zoom link”

.... do those issues involve the Ethernet cable and pair of scissors with the initials PL written on the handle in permanent marker?
Login to get fewer ads

Post match interview bingo. £2 a card, three for a fiver. on 17:56 - Jan 30 with 581 viewsTractorWood

Post match interview bingo. £2 a card, three for a fiver. on 17:55 - Jan 30 by Matt_Netherlands

“Issues with the zoom link”

.... do those issues involve the Ethernet cable and pair of scissors with the initials PL written on the handle in permanent marker?

If only there was an alternative like a phone.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Post match interview bingo. £2 a card, three for a fiver. on 17:56 - Jan 30 with 575 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Bonus points for anyone who had “cough cough” down on your card too. You win a free pint of lukewarm cider courtesy of our esteemed head of PR.
Post match interview bingo. £2 a card, three for a fiver. on 18:03 - Jan 30 with 539 viewsbentley_blue

“There’s still a hullava lot of football to be played”
Post match interview bingo. £2 a card, three for a fiver. on 19:01 - Jan 30 with 471 viewsBluedanW

Last Saturday after a disappointing 1-0 half hearted display with 1 shot on target. He pretty much echoed the words of the managers of Cheltenham Town, Luton Town, Blackpool and Plymouth. They were all managers of teams that were unlucky to lose to premiership teams in the FA cup. They all created more chances than we did against a poor posh team. They all quite rightly said that they couldn't ask there players for anymore. How lambert could say the same is amazing
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024