Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
He'll resign due to ill health to save face 17:20 - Jan 30 with 946 viewsLowie

Watch this space.
He'll resign due to ill health to save face on 17:21 - Jan 30 with 937 viewsBlueBadger

He's not going to resign. He values his payoff more than his professional dignity.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2021 17:21]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

He'll resign due to ill health to save face on 17:21 - Jan 30 with 928 viewswkj

From a man who has made millions on termination fees? Chance would be a fine thing.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

He'll resign due to ill health to save face on 17:22 - Jan 30 with 914 viewsScuzzer

Had crossed my mind.

Established 1968

He'll resign due to ill health to save face on 17:22 - Jan 30 with 898 viewsbluefunk

Only if he’s negotiated a pay off, no way he’d walk without one
He'll resign due to ill health to save face on 17:22 - Jan 30 with 880 viewsitfcjoe

I don't care how it happens, as long as he isn't in charge next weekend

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

He'll resign due to ill health to save face on 17:23 - Jan 30 with 838 viewsclive_baker

Maybe if he agrees a lower payoff, but attempts to save face. It might suit both parties. If I were Evans I would ask him to.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

He'll resign due to ill health to save face on 17:24 - Jan 30 with 794 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Wouldn’t surprise me if he negotiates that as part of his redundancy package
He'll resign due to ill health to save face on 17:24 - Jan 30 with 767 viewsnorth_stand77

He'll resign due to ill health to save face on 17:22 - Jan 30 by itfcjoe

I don't care how it happens, as long as he isn't in charge next weekend

Exactly how I feel - just want him gone. Unfortunate he's not well but had enough of him and his tactics. Please leave.
Login to get fewer ads

He'll resign due to ill health to save face on 17:25 - Jan 30 with 739 viewsWD19

As I have said on repeat, he has been actively trying to get paid off for 14 months.

The whole ‘I value my health above everything else’ spiel is nothing more than an open invitation to Evans to come to the table.

Just do it Marcus.
He'll resign due to ill health to save face on 17:26 - Jan 30 with 703 viewsHipsterectomy

Resigning due to ill-health is the only way he's ever going to get a job above the conference again

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

He'll resign due to ill health to save face on 17:28 - Jan 30 with 640 viewsLowie

He'll resign due to ill health to save face on 17:26 - Jan 30 by Hipsterectomy

Resigning due to ill-health is the only way he's ever going to get a job above the conference again

Exactly - it will allow him, after a period, to get another job. There is no way he'd manage again otherwise.

I would assume that he'll negotiate a reduced payoff and we'll have KD & Butch until the end of the season.

I don't think he'll be ITFC manager by next weekend.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2021 17:30]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024