Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive 20:36 - Jan 30 with 7908 viewsMrTown

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive on 20:39 - Jan 30 with 3992 viewsIP4_Blue

All due respect how are we supposed to not be negative ffs
I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive on 20:40 - Jan 30 with 3922 viewsWD19

Blind loyalty clearly a USP. Prevents them bringing in a new expert in kit-hanging-up from outside the club and doing him out of a job.
I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive on 20:45 - Jan 30 with 3853 viewschrismakin

Surprised he hasn't quit yet. Didnt he leave because players didnt show they cared when we lost games???

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive on 20:45 - Jan 30 with 3841 viewsJ2BLUE

The whole club is rotten to the core. Idiots like this in every role.

Just one big echo chamber of absolute bullsh1t

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive on 20:46 - Jan 30 with 3816 viewsJ2BLUE

I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive on 20:45 - Jan 30 by chrismakin

Surprised he hasn't quit yet. Didnt he leave because players didnt show they cared when we lost games???

Wasn't that Shane Supple?

Truly impaired.

I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive on 20:46 - Jan 30 with 3808 viewsKeno

FFS what exactly is there to be positive about or have we sunk so low that a point ar mighty Crewe is now an achievement?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive on 20:46 - Jan 30 with 3790 viewsWD19

I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive on 20:45 - Jan 30 by chrismakin

I think you are getting your reserve keepers confused.
I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive on 20:47 - Jan 30 with 3801 viewsfabian_illness

That kit man is nae normal, who, in their right mind, would use so many different coloured coat hangers in such a random fashion?
Login to get fewer ads

I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive on 20:48 - Jan 30 with 3759 viewsSwansea_Blue

I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive on 20:39 - Jan 30 by IP4_Blue

Just believe harder and it'll be fine. We'll win the champions League.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive on 20:48 - Jan 30 with 3761 viewsIP4_Blue

I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive on 20:46 - Jan 30 by J2BLUE

Wasn't that Shane Supple?

Yes think that was Shane Subtle
I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive on 20:50 - Jan 30 with 3719 viewslazyblue

No , you have the wrong keeper.
I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive on 20:52 - Jan 30 with 3680 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive on 20:53 - Jan 30 with 3642 viewsMrTown

I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive on 20:39 - Jan 30 by IP4_Blue

You must be joking, have you not seen the job Lambert is doing. 11th in League 1, that’s right, 11th. It’s right up there with his CL winners medal (in case you didn’t know - he’s played for big clubs).

I’ll never forget when Lambert spat his dummy out away at Oxford because fans could see the way this was going - we were 4th in the League at the time, he made a big deal about how we we 4th and couldn’t understand how there could be negativity.

60 days later - we are 11th. That is why fans were ‘negative’.

I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive on 20:56 - Jan 30 with 3571 viewsMrTown

As mentioned elsewhere - ‘Own goal’ is our second top goal scorer with 3 goals.

How could anyone be negative with that. What a signing ‘own goal’ has been.

I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive on 20:57 - Jan 30 with 3527 viewspointofblue

The fans aren't allowed to have an opinion now then? Despite the club clearly dying before us?

Rotten to the core and no one cares.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2021 20:57]

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive on 20:59 - Jan 30 with 3484 viewsMrTown

I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive on 20:48 - Jan 30 by Swansea_Blue

Just believe harder and it'll be fine. We'll win the champions League.

If we are just really positive, everything will be great. We wouldn’t have been relegated, we wouldn’t have finished 11th, and we won’t finish mid table again.

If we are all just less negative.

I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive on 21:00 - Jan 30 with 3469 viewsstantheman

I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive on 20:52 - Jan 30 by BryanPlug

Most probably got a more important job than some on here.
I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive on 21:06 - Jan 30 with 3364 viewsBryanPlug

I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive on 21:00 - Jan 30 by stantheman

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive on 21:07 - Jan 30 with 3327 views26_Paz

I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive on 20:45 - Jan 30 by J2BLUE

The whole club is rotten to the core. Idiots like this in every role.

Just one big echo chamber of absolute bullsh1t

Exactly this. From the stewards upwards there is a culture of sheer and absolute incompetence

The Paz Man

I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive on 21:17 - Jan 30 with 3185 viewsMrTown

I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive on 21:00 - Jan 30 by stantheman

He washes and hangs up clothes, let’s relax ourselves.

I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive on 21:19 - Jan 30 with 3124 views26_Paz

I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive on 21:17 - Jan 30 by MrTown

He washes and hangs up clothes, let’s relax ourselves.

Come on, he does so much more than that ... he probably folds them up as well!

The Paz Man

I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive on 21:20 - Jan 30 with 3114 viewschrismakin

Actually its prob one of the least important.

Cleaners keep thing clean
Waitresses etc bring your food to you.

Players could easily wash and bring they're own kit and boots. Not that you would at that level. But you see where I'm coming from. The job itself in comparison isnt an important job that the individuals it serves couldn't do themselves.

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive on 21:28 - Jan 30 with 3007 viewsSimonds92

I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive on 20:52 - Jan 30 by BryanPlug

Are we seriously all now hammering the kitman? I can imagine tweeting about your profession and suddenly getting criticised for it, despite you having no power over what's going on, is pretty demoralising. I think we're going a bit over the top here. Ultimately the 2 / 3 men at the top are responsible for this sh!tshow.
I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive on 21:29 - Jan 30 with 2997 viewschrismakin

No wonder we lost

Have a look at the whiteboard.. according to Lambert we started with 9 outfield players.

I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive on 21:29 - Jan 30 with 2982 viewsJ2BLUE

I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive on 21:19 - Jan 30 by 26_Paz

Come on, he does so much more than that ... he probably folds them up as well!

I bet they don't fold as easily as our defence

Truly impaired.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024