Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just as well Marseille don't have Lambert in charge...... 20:38 - Jan 30 with 470 viewsallezlesbleus

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/55873588
Just as well Marseille don't have Lambert in charge...... on 21:01 - Jan 30 with 379 viewsCornishMariner

Loving the honesty from the manager:
"The place needs a clear-out including myself, unless I get 10 straight wins maybe not. But I'm responsible for the results and right now they're awful." (Villas-Boas)

Poll: Between now and the new season will you mostly be ....

Just as well Marseille don't have Lambert in charge...... on 21:37 - Jan 30 with 333 viewsallezlesbleus

Just as well Marseille don't have Lambert in charge...... on 21:01 - Jan 30 by CornishMariner

Loving the honesty from the manager:
"The place needs a clear-out including myself, unless I get 10 straight wins maybe not. But I'm responsible for the results and right now they're awful." (Villas-Boas)

Exactly what I thought when I read it.

All a bit bizarre really, they were struggling when he arrived and he massively improved their results. It has all gone downhill since they were beaten 2-1 by Rennes in December.
Just as well Marseille don't have Lambert in charge...... on 21:40 - Jan 30 with 315 viewsBluespeed225

Just as well Marseille don't have Lambert in charge...... on 21:37 - Jan 30 by allezlesbleus

Exactly what I thought when I read it.

All a bit bizarre really, they were struggling when he arrived and he massively improved their results. It has all gone downhill since they were beaten 2-1 by Rennes in December.

If he fancies a job in the English 3rd tier... he’s familiar with the club via SBR, sent him over here to spend time with Burley, late 90’s. Stick him on the list!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024