Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Time to cancel season tickets 20:38 - Jan 30 with 3088 viewsChocorange

Been a season ticket holder for many seasons but the time is coming to cancel my 3 season tickets .

I never thought it would come to this , I have watched every game this season .... but there is no sign of progress just endless excuses, the same lame tactics, hardly any game is enjoyable to watch , fewer shots on goal then even when MM was here and this at league 1 level.

We get deluded rubbish from the manager and an owner who does not listen to his customers...

Next season without promotion we wont be able to afford the squad we have , so many players that are out of contract, it will be a team of kids trying to get out of this division without any of the advantages a big crowd and bigger income gives.

The time for change was at the very latest 3 games ago, since then we have 1 point and have fallen even further behind. Fans knew this would happen. As sure as night follows day with our pitiful haul of points in the last dozen games , it happened.

I will give it to Monday to see if Evans gets a grip but if not I press the button on cancel.

Time to cancel season tickets on 21:11 - Jan 30 with 2977 viewsTown_Boy

I don’t understand why people are still paying a direct debit for this cr@p still

At the end of the day... It is night
Poll: What stand will you be renewing with the new prices

Time to cancel season tickets on 22:00 - Jan 30 with 2895 viewsuppersirbob

Time to cancel season tickets on 21:11 - Jan 30 by Town_Boy

I don’t understand why people are still paying a direct debit for this cr@p still

Trouble is some people the football is second and the social side it now first
I know it should be the other way around
Time to cancel season tickets on 22:02 - Jan 30 with 2889 viewstractorboy1978

Time to cancel season tickets on 22:00 - Jan 30 by uppersirbob

Trouble is some people the football is second and the social side it now first
I know it should be the other way around

What social side are people getting out of it at the moment?
Time to cancel season tickets on 22:57 - Jan 30 with 2788 viewsBluedanW

I'm so close to hitting the cancel button too.
I have £90 of vouchers unspent too. Do we have any hope of receiving any refund this year?
I have paid with good faith to help the club through difficulties whilst the owner, manager and players don't seem to care.
Time to cancel season tickets on 23:11 - Jan 30 with 2744 viewsistanblue

Good for you. It's the only way Evans will listen.
Time to cancel season tickets on 23:32 - Jan 30 with 2696 viewssuperblue70

Time to cancel season tickets on 22:57 - Jan 30 by BluedanW

I have £90 of vouchers unspent too. Do we have any hope of receiving any refund this year?
I have paid with good faith to help the club through difficulties whilst the owner, manager and players don't seem to care.

Im in the same boat, hate to cancel, but its getting closer.
It seems to me nobody inside the club really cares anymore, so why should I.
Time to cancel season tickets on 00:07 - Jan 31 with 2640 viewsBLUEBEAT

I’ll see out my final direct debit payments - think it finishes in April.

If we don’t go up, I’m cancelling mine and my son’s season tickets.

This is the worst team/management ever. Worst than when I really got into footie (John Duncan era). It’s shambolic and embarrassing. Don’t even want to comment re owner as I don’t want to think of the consequences of him not floating this absolute sh!tshow.

Poll: W or W

Time to cancel season tickets on 00:44 - Jan 31 with 2590 viewschrismakin

Time to cancel season tickets on 00:07 - Jan 31 by BLUEBEAT

This is the worst team/management ever. Worst than when I really got into footie (John Duncan era). It’s shambolic and embarrassing. Don’t even want to comment re owner as I don’t want to think of the consequences of him not floating this absolute sh!tshow.

Out of interest. As crowds wont be going back anytime soon. What stops you cancelling your DD? It's not like you'll miss out on a seat next season.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Login to get fewer ads

Time to cancel season tickets on 08:56 - Jan 31 with 2435 viewsvanmunt

You need your head read paying a direct debit for a product you cannot receive and is of poor quality. Customer service abysmal and complete apathy of its consumers.
They are so lucky to have such people who are willing to fund this crap fest.
Time to cancel season tickets on 09:01 - Jan 31 with 2402 viewstownblue

Time to cancel season tickets on 00:44 - Jan 31 by chrismakin

Out of interest. As crowds wont be going back anytime soon. What stops you cancelling your DD? It's not like you'll miss out on a seat next season.

Would you be able to get the same seat back when you get it back though? A lot of people have been seated with the same group of people for years and wouldn't want to lose that.
Time to cancel season tickets on 09:07 - Jan 31 with 2366 viewsbluelagos

It's a horrible decision, one I made last summer. And one I hope to reverse as soon as I can visit Portman Rd and watch football of a half decent standard. Doesn't have to be 100% winning, but an element of entertainment / enjoyment isn't asking too much is it?

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Time to cancel season tickets on 09:08 - Jan 31 with 2363 viewsHerbivore

Time to cancel season tickets on 09:01 - Jan 31 by townblue

Would you be able to get the same seat back when you get it back though? A lot of people have been seated with the same group of people for years and wouldn't want to lose that.

I doubt anyone else will be queuing up to snap up the seats vacated by season ticket holders.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Time to cancel season tickets on 09:10 - Jan 31 with 2357 viewsgordon

Really don't see what the 'club' is, in this context - you're helping out the Marcus Evans Group by making a donation to a global conferencing company.
Time to cancel season tickets on 09:22 - Jan 31 with 2314 viewsBluespeed225

Time to cancel season tickets on 00:07 - Jan 31 by BLUEBEAT

Did I hear you ask out DC Lee the other week?
Time to cancel season tickets on 09:24 - Jan 31 with 2303 viewsAce_High1

Fair play to anyone who bothered to get one this year but no shame in getting rid.

Funding the club = you agree and accept with the way it is run.
Time to cancel season tickets on 09:32 - Jan 31 with 2257 viewsMonkeyAlan

I cannot see why anyone is funding the club. Evans clearly doesn't need the money, because he doesn't listen to his customers anyway. Keep your money. You could probably do with it more than he does.
Time to cancel season tickets on 09:48 - Jan 31 with 2215 viewsBLUEBEAT

Time to cancel season tickets on 00:44 - Jan 31 by chrismakin

In the vague hope that a small part would have been played in ITFC gaining promotion.

Time to cancel season tickets on 09:49 - Jan 31 with 2212 viewsBLUEBEAT

Time to cancel season tickets on 09:22 - Jan 31 by Bluespeed225

Did I hear you ask out DC Lee the other week?

Yeah, haha.

I think she’s interested

Time to cancel season tickets on 09:56 - Jan 31 with 2188 viewsnoggin

Time to cancel season tickets on 09:49 - Jan 31 by BLUEBEAT

Yeah, haha.

I think she’s interested

A (Paris) Match made in heaven.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Time to cancel season tickets on 20:17 - Jan 31 with 2039 viewsBLUEBEAT

Time to cancel season tickets on 09:56 - Jan 31 by noggin

A (Paris) Match made in heaven.

Maybe she could become my Wife At A Top People's Health Farm

Time to cancel season tickets on 21:50 - Jan 31 with 1975 viewsSE1blue

On a much smaller scale I have a refund from ifollow in my account for a game, but I refuse to use it under the current regime. I’m in Canada and desperate to watch football but I’m not prepared to buy into the Evans show anymore.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024