Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Forum seen as 'negative'? 20:59 - Jan 30 with 4641 viewsCoco

Does that mean the opinion of all at the club is that the majority of fans are positive and the vocal minority are just venting on forums?

Fans will flock back in droves to support when allowed to?

Did that one game with fans fuel this opinion?

Fans have no way of voicing opinion so this indicates we are not being heard. If fans were able to attend Lambert would be vilified like nothing PR has ever seen before. Evans would be destroyed. Fans are being held in utter contempt by those who are currently untouchable.

The club seems to forget we are in division 3. Yes we have 'no divine right' to win games but it is your job Mr Lambert to make us win games. I am so angry with everything at the club right now.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Forum seen as 'negative'? on 21:13 - Jan 30 with 2930 viewsJ2BLUE

I keep saying it; Evans is a liar and/or an idiot. He cannot be neither.

No idea what age his kids are but they are supposed to be town fans. I'd love to know their thoughts.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Forum seen as 'negative'? on 21:21 - Jan 30 with 2853 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Has the club stated that today re negativity?

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Forum seen as 'negative'? on 21:27 - Jan 30 with 2829 viewsCoco

Forum seen as 'negative'? on 21:21 - Jan 30 by Marshalls_Mullet

Has the club stated that today re negativity?

Pullen's rather curt response suggests that is the belief from within the camp.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Forum seen as 'negative'? on 21:32 - Jan 30 with 2792 viewsMelford

Literally everything involved with ITFC is negative, we are in our worst league position in any fan's memory with no sign of improvement. Apart from when Bloots shared that link to Frank's page of wisdom I haven't seen anything positive about what the club does.

Do we win games?
Are we in a good league position?
Do we play good football?
Do you have faith in the manager to take the club forward?
Do you have faith in the owner to take the club forward?

If it's no to all of those how can you be positive?

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Forum seen as 'negative'? on 21:33 - Jan 30 with 2766 viewsJ2BLUE

Forum seen as 'negative'? on 21:32 - Jan 30 by Melford

Literally everything involved with ITFC is negative, we are in our worst league position in any fan's memory with no sign of improvement. Apart from when Bloots shared that link to Frank's page of wisdom I haven't seen anything positive about what the club does.

Do we win games?

Ariel liquitabs on sale?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Forum seen as 'negative'? on 21:34 - Jan 30 with 2746 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Forum seen as 'negative'? on 21:27 - Jan 30 by Coco

Ah yes, just seen that.

I don't think he deserved to get sh1t... but also he should probably be able to gauge what to post.

It does appear that the relationship between club and fans is now rotten.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Forum seen as 'negative'? on 21:35 - Jan 30 with 2750 viewsMelford

Forum seen as 'negative'? on 21:33 - Jan 30 by J2BLUE

Ariel liquitabs on sale?

Had to stop eating those, gave me really bad heartburn.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Forum seen as 'negative'? on 21:36 - Jan 30 with 2727 viewsSwansea_Blue

WTF do they expect. A complete collapse last season and we were lucky we finished so high thanks to Covid cutting the season short. The same thing happening this season. Clear top to 11th now and dropping like a stone.

As I said on another thread, it’s Trumpian. They need to be honest with themselves and us. Stop looking to pass the buck. Admit things aren’t going well right now and work hard to put it right. This PR bollox is helping nobody. And I hate being lied to - I’ve all but lost patience with the clowns.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2021 21:43]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Forum seen as 'negative'? on 21:43 - Jan 30 with 2658 viewsm14_blue

Forum seen as 'negative'? on 21:32 - Jan 30 by Melford

Do we win games?

Don’t forget the banning of journalists and complete breakdown of trust and respect from the fan base.
Forum seen as 'negative'? on 21:47 - Jan 30 with 2628 viewsdavblue

Forum seen as 'negative'? on 21:36 - Jan 30 by Swansea_Blue

WTF do they expect. A complete collapse last season and we were lucky we finished so high thanks to Covid cutting the season short. The same thing happening this season. Clear top to 11th now and dropping like a stone.

As I said on another thread, it’s Trumpian. They need to be honest with themselves and us. Stop looking to pass the buck. Admit things aren’t going well right now and work hard to put it right. This PR bollox is helping nobody. And I hate being lied to - I’ve all but lost patience with the clowns.

The football is abysmal going forward it’s so dull, predictable.

I genuinely don’t know what they are thinking trying to criticise fans at the minute.

We’ve put up with 2 and a half seasons of dull, crap football. They were clapped off after sinking like the Titanic in the Championship.

If they start on the fans they are deluded they really need to look at how they are running things because it isn’t working and it won’t ever work.

What is it 26/ 27 goals this season, you’ve served up garbage, sort it out as we are only going one
way.
Forum seen as 'negative'? on 21:52 - Jan 30 with 2607 viewsDubtractor

Forum seen as 'negative'? on 21:47 - Jan 30 by davblue

I genuinely don’t know what they are thinking trying to criticise fans at the minute.

We’ve put up with 2 and a half seasons of dull, crap football. They were clapped off after sinking like the Titanic in the Championship.

If they start on the fans they are deluded they really need to look at how they are running things because it isn’t working and it won’t ever work.

What is it 26/ 27 goals this season, you’ve served up garbage, sort it out as we are only going one
way.

Add to that, only 6 teams have scored less than us. In division sodding 3.

I'm done for now in terms of giving them my money, even paid Crewe i follow for the game today. Until, at the very least, this clown is gone, I won't give them another penny. It isn't just about changing the manager though - everything about the club just stinks at the moment, and a lot of it has done for years now.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Forum seen as 'negative'? on 21:52 - Jan 30 with 2607 viewsstonojnr

I dont think he's wrong on that point though, this place tends to be more negative than positive about things with Town, and has been for years, you know every game that we lose there will be multiple page multiple threads all demanding the manager is sacked,or such and such a player is the worst ever, every team and formation selection is picked to pieces.

but theres an element of whats there to be positive about that goes with that, lowest league position in 65 years, seemingly unable to string any kind of form of winning games together, and a permanent injury list that feels it has more players than we have fit.

and the club ought to be able to recognise and accept valid criticism both of how things are being run and the position we are in.

show us something positive on the pitch, then the fans will get behind the club.
Forum seen as 'negative'? on 21:59 - Jan 30 with 2539 viewsCoco

Forum seen as 'negative'? on 21:47 - Jan 30 by davblue

way.

That's the thing isn't it? The club and Lambert seem to have forgotten how
U N B E L I E V A B L E fans were to his appointment considering his past and how supportive fans were when we lined to relegation. To call us all negative is just a real kick in the balls.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2021 22:17]

Forum seen as 'negative'? on 22:14 - Jan 30 with 2457 viewsdavblue

Forum seen as 'negative'? on 21:52 - Jan 30 by Dubtractor

Add to that, only 6 teams have scored less than us. In division sodding 3.

I'm done for now in terms of giving them my money, even paid Crewe i follow for the game today. Until, at the very least, this clown is gone, I won't give them another penny. It isn't just about changing the manager though - everything about the club just stinks at the moment, and a lot of it has done for years now.

The academy is the only shining light at this moment in time.

Everything else just appears to be run awfully. It needs someone who’s going to drag it up and is at the club 7 days a week, we are too big a club to have an owner, who gives it 2 days or so a week.
Forum seen as 'negative'? on 22:18 - Jan 30 with 2424 viewsGuthrum

You have to bear in mind the silent majority. Who happen to be invisible as well.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Forum seen as 'negative'? on 22:42 - Jan 30 with 2311 viewsRegencyBlue

The way for fans to voice their discontent is to cancel/fail to renew season tickets. This is the only thing which will get Evans attention.

Anecdotally this is starting to happen but whether in sufficient numbers only time will tell.
Forum seen as 'negative'? on 22:47 - Jan 30 with 2268 viewsBluedanW

Even if they feel that the fans are being too negative, do they not realise that fans make a football club. If they lose the fans the club has nothing left
[Post edited 30 Jan 2021 22:47]
Forum seen as 'negative'? on 00:49 - Jan 31 with 2101 viewsjeera

Forum seen as 'negative'? on 22:47 - Jan 30 by BluedanW

Even if they feel that the fans are being too negative, do they not realise that fans make a football club. If they lose the fans the club has nothing left
[Post edited 30 Jan 2021 22:47]

I think one of the problems here is they still don't seem to understand this site or what it's all about.

Nor do they seem to appreciate that as far as football fans go Town are pretty much as civilised as you're gonna find. It's also bloomin' busy.

This site has had over 500 visitors, in one shape or form, in the past 10 minutes alone. And that is at a Quarter to One in the damn morning.

Yet the club still insists on portraying it as some fanzine.

Either some of the staff there are a bit thick or they are deliberately misrepresenting TWTD because they find it uncomfortable that their own fans have a platform, which isn't in the club's control, on which to air their views.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Forum seen as 'negative'? on 00:53 - Jan 31 with 2098 viewsKropotkin123

Forum seen as 'negative'? on 00:49 - Jan 31 by jeera

I think one of the problems here is they still don't seem to understand this site or what it's all about.

Nor do they seem to appreciate that as far as football fans go Town are pretty much as civilised as you're gonna find. It's also bloomin' busy.

This site has had over 500 visitors, in one shape or form, in the past 10 minutes alone. And that is at a Quarter to One in the damn morning.

Yet the club still insists on portraying it as some fanzine.

Either some of the staff there are a bit thick or they are deliberately misrepresenting TWTD because they find it uncomfortable that their own fans have a platform, which isn't in the club's control, on which to air their views.

"because they find it uncomfortable that their own fans have a platform, which isn't in the club's control, on which to air their views." - I believe you are correct in this assessment.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Forum seen as 'negative'? on 02:29 - Jan 31 with 2009 viewsBcarefulwhatUWish4

Forum seen as 'negative'? on 21:36 - Jan 30 by Swansea_Blue

Trying to be a bit positive. Can't see us dropping further for a while. Got a fair few games in hand on teams below and it'd take an abysmal run for us to drop down the league.

Next season is the big danger. Can see many players leaving and new ones coming in. Always takes time for new players to gel and we could find ourselves in a relegation battle with Lambert still at the helm.

I'd say there is a fair chance we could get relegated next season. If not, could be our worst place finish yet again.
Forum seen as 'negative'? on 02:29 - Jan 31 with 2008 viewsbluepigeon

Forum seen as 'negative'? on 00:53 - Jan 31 by Kropotkin123

"because they find it uncomfortable that their own fans have a platform, which isn't in the club's control, on which to air their views." - I believe you are correct in this assessment.

If you put yourselves in MEs shoes for a second

Forums like this and other places hounded him to get shot of big Mick, that went well, didn’t it.

It’s little wonder he is ignoring the noise this time.

The moral of the tale is be careful for what you wish
Forum seen as 'negative'? on 03:10 - Jan 31 with 1991 viewsjeera

Forum seen as 'negative'? on 02:29 - Jan 31 by bluepigeon

Forums like this and other places hounded him to get shot of big Mick, that went well, didn’t it.

That doesn't even make sense.

"Forums like this". What, forums with fans who have opinions on the way their club is being run you mean?

What you gonna do next, ban crowds from games in case they have opinions there too?

"Bloody grounds like this, with fans and stuff, with their bloody opinions."

The forum had plenty of posters who argued against the removal of managers such as Magilton and McC so that's absolutely nonsensical.

If you had been around you'd already know this.

And how the feck did this forum [and other places] hound Evans? Is this his forum now then? Again, that doesn't make sense.

It's almost like you've only recently joined the site and haven't a clue what you talking about.

Ah, you have, and you don't.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2021 3:12]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Forum seen as 'negative'? on 04:14 - Jan 31 with 1974 viewsEireannach_gorm

Forum seen as 'negative'? on 02:29 - Jan 31 by bluepigeon

Your hat is on the way.
Forum seen as 'negative'? on 07:52 - Jan 31 with 1850 viewsshamboy

Forum seen as 'negative'? on 03:10 - Jan 31 by jeera

That doesn't even make sense.

"Forums like this". What, forums with fans who have opinions on the way their club is being run you mean?

What you gonna do next, ban crowds from games in case they have opinions there too?

"Bloody grounds like this, with fans and stuff, with their bloody opinions."

The forum had plenty of posters who argued against the removal of managers such as Magilton and McC so that's absolutely nonsensical.

If you had been around you'd already know this.

And how the feck did this forum [and other places] hound Evans? Is this his forum now then? Again, that doesn't make sense.

It's almost like you've only recently joined the site and haven't a clue what you talking about.

Ah, you have, and you don't.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2021 3:12]

This is a frankly Stalinist attempt to stifle non-negativity :(

Is it possible that the club is right in thinking this forum is a seedbed of negativity?
Forum seen as 'negative'? on 07:58 - Jan 31 with 1831 viewsDanTheMan

Forum seen as 'negative'? on 07:52 - Jan 31 by shamboy

This is a frankly Stalinist attempt to stifle non-negativity :(

Is it possible that the club is right in thinking this forum is a seedbed of negativity?

Stalinist? Wtf.

What a load of fecking nonsense.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024