Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff are trying to sign.... 22:45 - Jan 30 with 1662 viewsBloots

...Jordan Rhodes and Johnny Williams.

We're trying to sign a 12 year old from the Forest youth team.

BCWYWF

TWTD Leadership Group: Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Anti-Bullying Crusader

Cardiff are trying to sign.... on 22:58 - Jan 30 with 1506 viewsStewart27

McCarthy still going for a crock. The same crock. Admittedly he never went for the non scoring striker when he was here.
Cardiff are trying to sign.... on 23:07 - Jan 30 with 1420 viewsBlueBadger

Cardiff are trying to sign.... on 22:58 - Jan 30 by Stewart27

McCarthy still going for a crock. The same crock. Admittedly he never went for the non scoring striker when he was here.

Plus, the football is better now.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Cardiff are trying to sign.... on 23:15 - Jan 30 with 1364 viewsSwansea_Blue

Sign players like it’s 2014.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Cardiff are trying to sign.... on 00:10 - Jan 31 with 1193 viewsBLUEBEAT

Mick’s wish list isn’t a carefully considered one.

Poll: W or W

Cardiff are trying to sign.... on 00:10 - Jan 31 with 1198 viewsArnieM

I see he strung up a five man midfield - at home. Unfortunately didn’t get to half time at 0-0 due to an og, but apparently they manfully fought back for a top draw, feeling that his team put in a solid performance and every one of them were proper blokes. He ended his post match interview with a wry smile stating, if offered it, he’d have taken a point before the game was even played!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Cardiff are trying to sign.... on 00:34 - Jan 31 with 1122 viewsElderGrizzly

Cardiff are trying to sign.... on 00:10 - Jan 31 by ArnieM

I see he strung up a five man midfield - at home. Unfortunately didn’t get to half time at 0-0 due to an og, but apparently they manfully fought back for a top draw, feeling that his team put in a solid performance and every one of them were proper blokes. He ended his post match interview with a wry smile stating, if offered it, he’d have taken a point before the game was even played!

Quite an irony that Kiefer Moore has saved him twice in two games now too
Cardiff are trying to sign.... on 04:39 - Jan 31 with 965 viewsEireannach_gorm

How boring of him keeping his team in the Championship with a miserable draw. Much more exciting being in League One having a promotion push by forcing an exhilarating draw. Definitely much better without him.
Cardiff are trying to sign.... on 09:29 - Jan 31 with 614 viewsDurovigutum

Cardiff had more possession than we managed yesterday, ten more shots and 50% more shots in target. And we are playing in the division below. Not sure people in glass houses should throw stones.
Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff are trying to sign.... on 09:34 - Jan 31 with 578 viewsWD19

That’s a very long winded way of saying “he remains unbeaten” and “has got a great response out of the existing squad”.
Cardiff are trying to sign.... on 09:39 - Jan 31 with 549 viewsm14_blue

I love Mick as much as the next sane Ipswich fan but not sure those are the most inspiring targets for Cardiff fans tbh.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024