Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What hope have we got? 09:11 - Jan 31 with 444 viewstractorboy1978

With an owner that truth be told doesn't really want to be here and a manager that doesn't want to be here.

The tone is set at the very top - we are complacent, totally lack leadership, have an excuse culture and would rather erode away at the expectations of the fanbase than admit we have failed and need to do better.

I think even the most ardent of fans and people with genuine love for ITFC inside and outside the club just feel so worn down and powerless right now. It's so so sad.
What hope have we got? on 09:24 - Jan 31 with 384 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

The manager by his own admission doesn't even want football to be carrying on.

That can hardly help with motivation.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

What hope have we got? on 09:31 - Jan 31 with 362 viewsWD19

What hope have we got? on 09:24 - Jan 31 by Marshalls_Mullet

Like all those of limited intellect he talks in rehearsed sentences that he thinks sound smart.

So any of his thoughts on football continuing always have to contain the phrase ‘morally wrong’.

As opposed to ‘I’m not very good at doing the football thing, so I would be better off if we stopped’
What hope have we got? on 09:37 - Jan 31 with 341 viewspatrickswell

If things are still in such palpable decline by the time fans can return in numbers, then it is going to need consistent and sustained protest until Evans goes.

The future is very uncertain, but no matter how bad things get in a post-Evans world, I will never want him back. Someone else might cut ITFC’s head off, but never forget who tied its hands behind its back and forced it to its knees.
What hope have we got? on 09:41 - Jan 31 with 310 viewstractorboy1978

What hope have we got? on 09:24 - Jan 31 by Marshalls_Mullet

Yep, he's totally disinterested and of course that permeates throughout the club - to players, other staff etc.

Lambert, O'Neill and Evans talk about negativity coming from the local papers/fans outside the club but there is enough of it already emanating from within.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2021 9:41]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024