Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remember when Lee O’Neill told us last year wasn’t acceptable... 10:10 - Jan 31 with 909 viewsMrTown

This year it happens again and no action taken - seemingly is acceptable after all
[Post edited 31 Jan 2021 10:11]

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Remember when Lee O’Neill told us last year wasn’t acceptable... on 10:23 - Jan 31 with 843 viewsTractorWood

I remember when he said the human body wasn't made to play football because of how abnormally ridiculous it was. Everything else he's said is so banal and sycophantic that I don't recall much of it.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Remember when Lee O’Neill told us last year wasn’t acceptable... on 10:28 - Jan 31 with 808 viewsMattinLondon

Remember when Lee O’Neill told us last year wasn’t acceptable... on 10:23 - Jan 31 by TractorWood

I remember when he said the human body wasn't made to play football because of how abnormally ridiculous it was. Everything else he's said is so banal and sycophantic that I don't recall much of it.

To be fair the human body isn’t designed to play football.

I think Lee O’Neil comes across as a decent fella, but he is a yes man. A yes man to an owner who has absolutely no idea how to run a football club. And who uses his yes man to cover for his and Lamberts failings.
Remember when Lee O’Neill told us last year wasn’t acceptable... on 10:29 - Jan 31 with 797 viewsAce_High1

We have no standard, no ambition and no plan so hardly surprising that action is not taken.

We drift like we have for the last 10 years.
Remember when Lee O’Neill told us last year wasn’t acceptable... on 10:43 - Jan 31 with 724 viewsGodBlue

Remember when Lee O’Neill told us last year wasn’t acceptable... on 10:28 - Jan 31 by MattinLondon

I think Lee O’Neil comes across as a decent fella, but he is a yes man. A yes man to an owner who has absolutely no idea how to run a football club. And who uses his yes man to cover for his and Lamberts failings.

He comes across as a guy who’s hopelessly out of his depth.

Much like Lambert... and Evans... to be fair, everyone in a position of authority at Ipswich seems to be out of their depth, when it comes to the job they have.

Poll: After 778 days, what’s improved since Paul Lambert arrived?

Remember when Lee O’Neill told us last year wasn’t acceptable... on 10:49 - Jan 31 with 686 viewsChrisd

What's actually happened to LO'N? Not seen or heard from him in weeks.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Remember when Lee O’Neill told us last year wasn’t acceptable... on 10:52 - Jan 31 with 665 viewscatch74

Remember when Lee O’Neill told us last year wasn’t acceptable... on 10:49 - Jan 31 by Chrisd

What's actually happened to LO'N? Not seen or heard from him in weeks.

‘just going to my office to reply to emails, back in a bit’

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Remember when Lee O’Neill told us last year wasn’t acceptable... on 11:07 - Jan 31 with 615 viewsTractorWood

Remember when Lee O’Neill told us last year wasn’t acceptable... on 10:28 - Jan 31 by MattinLondon

I didn't say it was wrong, I said it was ridiculous.

It's the same sport for everyone we play so it's totally irrelevant to the extent it's a mad thing to say.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Remember when Lee O’Neill told us last year wasn’t acceptable... on 11:21 - Jan 31 with 563 viewseireblue

I had a suspicion he was wrong.

https://www.discovermagazine.com/planet-earth/how-strong-were-ancient-humans-mod

Human bodies are sort of designed to respond to the stresses out on them.

So a professional footballers body, is probably optimised to play football.

It may be a minor point, but if that is part of his thinking, that would be a bit of a mistake.

If ITFC professional footballers, are a statistical outlier in terms of injuries, then that should be a concern. Someone with the thinking LON is displaying, is not likely to be looking for that anomaly, or considering any reasons for it.
Login to get fewer ads

Remember when Lee O’Neill told us last year wasn’t acceptable... on 11:30 - Jan 31 with 511 viewsChurchman

We have heard it over and over from Evans down to the players. But actions always speak louder than words, so it’s best to look at those rather than listen to them.

The ineptitude and incompetence, lack of ambition and professionalism tick every box of how not to do it. The decline will only continue until and awful lot changes. Any amount of bilge from Lambert to Bluey (who I think we should try up front) won’t change anything.
Remember when Lee O’Neill told us last year wasn’t acceptable... on 11:57 - Jan 31 with 446 viewsbluepigeon

Remember when Lee O’Neill told us last year wasn’t acceptable... on 11:30 - Jan 31 by Churchman

We have heard it over and over from Evans down to the players. But actions always speak louder than words, so it’s best to look at those rather than listen to them.

The ineptitude and incompetence, lack of ambition and professionalism tick every box of how not to do it. The decline will only continue until and awful lot changes. Any amount of bilge from Lambert to Bluey (who I think we should try up front) won’t change anything.

Last season ended 11th still half a season to play for, I just can’t see him being sacked until it starts to get unlikely we will get promoted.

With many many points still to be won and ME having given OPL his backing can’t see a sacking happening
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024