Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I thought Dozzell looked back to near his best yesterday 14:55 - Jan 31 with 942 viewsMaySixth

some nice touches, control and pinpoint passes

that is all

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

I thought Dozzell looked back to near his best yesterday on 15:02 - Jan 31 with 913 viewsDennyx4

Slight change in tactics for him yesterday, with Downes being the deeper of the three, and Dozzell left of the three, but able to get further forward.
I thought Dozzell looked back to near his best yesterday on 15:05 - Jan 31 with 886 viewschrismakin

I thought Dozzell looked back to near his best yesterday on 15:02 - Jan 31 by Dennyx4

Slight change in tactics for him yesterday, with Downes being the deeper of the three, and Dozzell left of the three, but able to get further forward.

So basically what weve been saying for weeks then

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

I thought Dozzell looked back to near his best yesterday on 15:07 - Jan 31 with 868 viewsDennyx4

I thought Dozzell looked back to near his best yesterday on 15:05 - Jan 31 by chrismakin

So basically what weve been saying for weeks then

Yes, albeit I would rather abandon the 433.

Think he would work in a 4231 (as one of the three behind the striker). Just think this would help us defensively. but Lambert is stuck with this system that doesn't suit our players.
I thought Dozzell looked back to near his best yesterday on 15:09 - Jan 31 with 858 viewsBlueySwede

Really?
Some time into the 1st half I actually caught my self thinking "why isn´t Dozzell playing today", realizing a few minutes later he was.
I thought Dozzell looked back to near his best yesterday on 15:10 - Jan 31 with 845 viewsBLUEBEAT

I thought Dozzell looked back to near his best yesterday on 15:07 - Jan 31 by Dennyx4

Yes, albeit I would rather abandon the 433.

Think he would work in a 4231 (as one of the three behind the striker). Just think this would help us defensively. but Lambert is stuck with this system that doesn't suit our players.

Yes, 4-2-3-1 is more suitable to 4-3-3 with the players we have available, 100%.

Lambert no doubt knows this but is too pig-headed to change.

Poll: W or W

I thought Dozzell looked back to near his best yesterday on 15:13 - Jan 31 with 839 viewsBelsteadCav

“ some nice touches”

Is that what impresses us now

No goals or assists but he played a few nice safe 5 yard passes

No wonder we are where we are

King of the board since 98
Poll: Updated Poll . What would you rather win as a Sportsman

I thought Dozzell looked back to near his best yesterday on 15:17 - Jan 31 with 817 viewsPlums

To me, he always looks hesitant in the final third. Not sure if that’s confidence, lack of movement ahead and around him or a bit of both. A more positive Dozzell would be a huge asset.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

I thought Dozzell looked back to near his best yesterday on 15:43 - Jan 31 with 758 viewsMrTown

Kenlock best player, Downes second. But Dozzell was much better than has been.

Woolfenden was the worst, really poor.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Login to get fewer ads

I thought Dozzell looked back to near his best yesterday on 15:47 - Jan 31 with 746 viewslongtimefan

I thought Dozzell looked back to near his best yesterday on 15:43 - Jan 31 by MrTown

Personally I don’t think Downes was any better than Dozzell yesterday. Both had good moments but were missing for much of the game, along with many others, first 20 minutes excepted,
I thought Dozzell looked back to near his best yesterday on 16:21 - Jan 31 with 683 viewsTheSelkirk

Really don't understand the hype.
I thought Dozzell looked back to near his best yesterday on 16:45 - Jan 31 with 630 viewsScuzzer

I thought he was marginally less poor than the previous four or five games.

Established 1968

I thought Dozzell looked back to near his best yesterday on 17:14 - Jan 31 with 578 viewsJermynblue

I thought Dozzell looked back to near his best yesterday on 15:43 - Jan 31 by MrTown

Agree that Kenlock was the best player yesterday and pleased for him. I think that the heavy, wet, slightly cut up pitches this time of year don't help Dozzell. He is the type of player that will play better at the start and end of each season when the pitch quality is at its best.
I thought Dozzell looked back to near his best yesterday on 17:16 - Jan 31 with 575 viewsGrumpy_Old_Man

I thought Dozzell looked back to near his best yesterday on 16:45 - Jan 31 by Scuzzer

I thought he was marginally less poor than the previous four or five games.

I'd swap Chambers & Woolfenden. Chambers will strengthen the centre backs and can help guide McGuiness. Woolfenden has looked ok at RB before
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024