Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I bet Evans is having a right laugh at us 22:20 - Jan 31 with 684 viewsgazzer1999

Thinking Lambert is going, when he has no intention of getting rid.
I bet Evans is having a right laugh at us on 22:28 - Jan 31 with 625 viewsSpruceMoose

I'm laughing at him more.

The amount of money he's pissed up the wall! Sucker.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I bet Evans is having a right laugh at us on 22:29 - Jan 31 with 625 viewsBugs

Is that while he's counting this weeks cancelled direct debits?
I bet Evans is having a right laugh at us on 22:35 - Jan 31 with 598 viewscatch74

I imagine he’s probably pretty deflated that he’s managed to improve the club position once with a managerial choice - with MM - and even he was struggling at the end. He’s probably deflated that he can make millions from businesses but can’t influence ITFC positively. He’s probably pretty down that he finally owned a Championship squad that just needed the right appointment to take back to play offs and maybe beyond and that went horribly wrong, the squad was decimated and relegated.
He’s probably mostly frustrated because I imagine he’s used to success and he just can’t make the decisions to get success here. People spout stuff about him making money from the losses, there’s a fair point that with new L1 restrictions he’ll be better off staying down. That’s not what he wants though, he bought the club to join the big boys in the premier league, to have it as a jewel in his portfolio.
He’s not laughing, he’s gutted but not necessarily because he cares about ITFC and he’s out of ideas, hopefully he might realise he’s listening to the wrong people.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

I bet Evans is having a right laugh at us on 22:37 - Jan 31 with 586 viewsFelstow1978

Our club, top to bottom, est baisé and the Owner seems thoroughly content with this state of affairs

Poll: Isn't it time that HRH Shesgotmyballsinherhand stops feeling the need to preach?

I bet Evans is having a right laugh at us on 09:12 - Feb 1 with 373 viewsvanmunt

I bet Evans is having a right laugh at us on 22:29 - Jan 31 by Bugs

Is that while he's counting this weeks cancelled direct debits?

Peanuts compared to the money saved next season with Salary Cap.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024